• Magical Girl 50
Zinistra
Hi-Potion
Zinistra
A Redhead Angel
Zinistra

We DO have normal wings.

They are the alchemy quest wings.

Those are virtually unobtainable. I hardly consider them normal.

They are obtainable because there are people who have them right now. It's not easy, it takes awhile, but it's doable.

They wanted the wings free for anyone to do (not just people who have GC) but they also wanted it to be challenging and quest-like.

You can hope that once they update alchemy, it's slightly easier to do.
You know they arent free for everyone to do an they cost hundreds upon hundreds of millions to finish and those people had to sell away a lot of the 03 MCs to get those wings right? And that the formulas alone are increadibly rare and it could cost you well over 100 mil in Alchemy Chests just to pull one and it might not be the one you want? Right. Totally free.

Yes, FREE--As it you do not have to pay real money for it because it is not a GC item, you pay in fake play money. The only thing you have to spend is your FREE time--something that everyone on this site has, and they are FREE to do what they like with it. =P
Yeahhhh and the Angelic Halo is free too. and the Minis. And the Ports and DJ phones. Everyone totally has access to them, lemme go pick them up now.

Ruthless Reveler

Hi-Potion
Zinistra
Hi-Potion
Zinistra
A Redhead Angel
Zinistra

We DO have normal wings.

They are the alchemy quest wings.

Those are virtually unobtainable. I hardly consider them normal.

They are obtainable because there are people who have them right now. It's not easy, it takes awhile, but it's doable.

They wanted the wings free for anyone to do (not just people who have GC) but they also wanted it to be challenging and quest-like.

You know they arent free for everyone to do an they cost hundreds upon hundreds of millions to finish and those people had to sell away a lot of the 03 MCs to get those wings right? And that the formulas alone are increadibly rare and it could cost you well over 100 mil in Alchemy Chests just to pull one and it might not be the one you want? Right. Totally free.

Yes, FREE--As it you do not have to pay real money for it because it is not a GC item, you pay in fake play money. The only thing you have to spend is your FREE time--something that everyone on this site has, and they are FREE to do what they like with it. =P
Yeahhhh and the Angelic Halo is free too. and the Minis. And the Ports and DJ phones. Everyone totally has access to them, lemme go pick them up now.

Good luck on your Quest~! heart

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Hi-Potion
7obias
They are amazing! Though they leave me wishing that there were 2 wings, and not just 1-sided!
This
Especially since theyre so different from the Alchemy wings. ono

Completely gotta agree with you on that one! Lol
No one would mistake them for being the famous alchemy wings, but it would be a nice alternative for those who cannot afford the luxuary of owning a couple of Michael's Wings etc.!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

7obias
Hi-Potion
7obias
They are amazing! Though they leave me wishing that there were 2 wings, and not just 1-sided!
This

No one would mistake them for being the famous alchemy wings, but it would be a nice alternative for those who cannot afford the luxuary of owning a couple of Michael's Wings etc.!

I agree with you whole-heartedly!

Since these wings are folded I wouldn't mind having a pair where
one is raised and one is folded.
Or both are folded.

Different positions would be enough to differentiate between
the alchemy wings. : / I think.

Tricky Saint

Hi-Potion
Reevy
Hi-Potion
Reevy
Prolly the first time I've jumped on buying MCs so fast.

Contrary to some, I'm very happy with the single black wing; been looking for cheaper alternatives than that of the One Winged Soldier's and now we finally have one, and it's awesome looking.

And don't get me started on these horns...

Thanks, artists.
There already was a cheaper alternative tho ;v;

But it was too purplish/red and not enough black, so I never counted that one.
The woes of being a picky b*****d.
But its actually more canon than the one-winged angel with, which ha white tips and is spikes, not feathers and the Morning Star actually is black with red highlights, but still looks better than one-winged angel xD

Unlike OWS, MS' warmer color clashes with my avi's colder color scheme or most black for that matter. While OWS bluish or faded hue is only a minor disturbance. 'Nyways, the B/W ones we have now are considerably easier to work with than either of them.~

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Zinistra
Hi-Potion
Zinistra
Hi-Potion
Zinistra

Good luck on your Quest~! heart
I actually dont like any of those items xD
(except DJs I guess, but I never wear headphones?) A lot of the 03 items (even gold shot items) are coloured in such dull colours and look kinda like trash xD

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
7obias
Hi-Potion
7obias
This

I'd kill for a pair of the Sister of Sin wings in black and white. Their pixelation style and the way they look actually is more visually appealing to me than the alchemy wings. And the Virtue wings in white and black would be perfect. And they have the armour on them, so they would look different from the other demon wings.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Yorugami
7obias
Hi-Potion
7obias
This

I agree with you whole-heartedly!

Since these wings are folded I wouldn't mind having a pair where
one is raised and one is folded.
Or both are folded.

Different positions would be enough to differentiate between
the alchemy wings. : / I think.

Either really would be fine! I just think it's hard to find use for a single wing... I know some people can make it work, but I personally need two wings before I'm going to use them xD I may be picky? Who knows.

Different positions would be more than enough to differentiate them from the Alchemy wings! Plus, they really don't look much the same, just same concept

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Reevy
Hi-Potion
Reevy
Hi-Potion
Reevy
Prolly the first time I've jumped on buying MCs so fast.

Contrary to some, I'm very happy with the single black wing; been looking for cheaper alternatives than that of the One Winged Soldier's and now we finally have one, and it's awesome looking.

And don't get me started on these horns...

Thanks, artists.
There already was a cheaper alternative tho ;v;

But it was too purplish/red and not enough black, so I never counted that one.
The woes of being a picky b*****d.
But its actually more canon than the one-winged angel with, which ha white tips and is spikes, not feathers and the Morning Star actually is black with red highlights, but still looks better than one-winged angel xD

Unlike OWS, MS' warmer color clashes with my avi's colder color scheme or most black for that matter. While OWS bluish or faded hue is only a minor disturbance. 'Nyways, the B/W ones we have now are considerably easier to work with than either of them.~
No arguing that, the new wing is actually my ideal angel wing. If only it had the option to equip on the other side :I jgcd

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Hi-Potion
7obias
Hi-Potion
7obias
This

I'd kill for a pair of the Sister of Sin wings in black and white. Their pixelation style and the way they look actually is more visually appealing to me than the alchemy wings. And the Virtue wings in white and black would be perfect. And they have the armour on them, so they would look different from the other demon wings.

Lets hope the staff reads this and takes it to heart, the community wishes for two wings x)
I really like your ideas! I can definitely see them work out awesomely!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

7obias
Either really would be fine! I just think it's hard to find use for a single wing... I know some people can make it work, but I personally need two wings before I'm going to use them xD I may be picky? Who knows.

Different positions would be more than enough to differentiate them from the Alchemy wings! Plus, they really don't look much the same, just same concept

XD True.
I find that it really off-balances an avatar having one wing only.
Probably because the avatar box itself is pretty uneven...>>;

But you know how Gaia is.
I have a feeling we'll have to wait for another 10 years
before they think about releasing another set of paired wings.

Either way I hope it's not like TinierMe where they release the
awesome, most asked for items right before shutting down the website.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
7obias
Hi-Potion
7obias
Hi-Potion
7obias
This

Lets hope the staff reads this and takes it to heart, the community wishes for two wings x)
I really like your ideas! I can definitely see them work out awesomely!
It wouldnt be so bad if we could just buy two of these items each and equip one on each side ;v; You can do it with the angel/bloody wings from the Morning/Evening Star items.

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
What is the hair in the second avatar? I thought, "Cool! A hairstyle with the halo!"...but it's not.

Also...you can technically get really cheap wings with the 10th Anniversary item. If you don't like backgrounds, it sucks...but I'm more of a scenic avatar type of person. Honestly, I think the Alchemy wings are ridiculous and how long have we been waiting for the system to be fixed? I think the right balance of difficulty would be that someone who has been on here for a few years could make them. Maybe in the 10-20 million gold range for the highest level of wings. Sure, it's as much as some RIG items, but you have to work to get them. They can also be soulbound so it shows that people actually worked to get them.

Also, I'm a bit sour because my username means "guardian angel" and I can't have angel wings. I took break for 6 months or so and came back expecting Alchemy to be fixed...and it's not. crying

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Pretty neat items, I can see a few users being a little dickish the whole alchemy wings thing has been discussed to death they're probably always going to be inflated.....well these are pretty cool and make a good set.

Fashionable Nerd

Eudaemon
What is the hair in the second avatar? I thought, "Cool! A hairstyle with the halo!"...but it's not.

It's actually Black Butler: Agni smile

I answered this for someone else in another board and
    am surprised nobody replied here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out