Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oh my...

-How many friends do you have?

- With how many of those do you talk regular?

Only around 10 of them. Many are old friends I know in RL who I keep added incase they ever log back in.

- Do you accept random friend requests?

Nope

- Do you send random friend requests?

Nope

- Do you even care about your friends list?

Yes as its useful. I'd rather have an easier way of both contacting and keeping up with what my friends are up to.

Perfect Saint

I have quite a number of people in my list due to zOMG and HoC. I seem to have lost a few ones, but I am not sure if they removed themselves or were removed due to a glitch. Seems to happen when I add someone new although I have not maxed out my list.
In my earlier Gaia days, I used to have a really small friendslist because I would only add people who I had actually talked to. Now though, with all the Gaia games that really require friends so that you can play well, I have a ton of people on my list, the vast majority I've never spoken to nor plan to. They're really only there to help with games when I play them.. I'm sure they feel the same about me haha.

Pierced Unicorn

31,665 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
- How many friends do you have?
Sixty.

Only like 10. lol

Never. I let them rot - unless they re-send it, in which case I'll decline & block them.
/shrug

Never. I feel weird sending requests to people I even talk to regularly.

Only in regards to the people I talk to.
Or the people that quit a longg time ago. There's always hope they might come back. lmao

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I don't keep track.

:/

Fashionable Gaian

130 friends.

I say, maybe about 60 of those people I'm close with. The rest Idk xD

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡~ `•.•●•۰• ••.•´ ~♡

101, but a fair few of them are my own mules, just to make it easier when I gift things to them for their own outfits ((and to remind me, in case I forget, since I've got a lot of them)).

Honestly? Probably two. Again, a fair chunk of them are my own mules. There are a few other people that I talk to on and off, but it's really the ones I know IRL that I talk to ... mainly because we're in the same house / town.

No. I'd accept a friend request from someone I've been talking to for a while instead of one that pops in out of the blue; I want to know about the kind of people who think I'm worthy enough to be a friend.

No.

Sometimes. What prevents me from wiping the slate clean is remembering the good times I've had with the people who are on it; it'd be too hard to go through and cut anyone.

♡~ `•.•●•۰• ••.•´ ~♡

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Quote:
Quote:
About a dozen.
Quote:
Do you accept random friend requests?
No.
Quote:
No.
Quote:
I care about my friends. The majority of people on my list were added from Resort World or zOMG. If I see they haven't logged on in forever, I tend to delete them. It's amusing that I have at least 2 friends that I talk with who had formerly blocked me.

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
That's a good question.

I've been inactive for quite a while so I figured people would remove me, but, eh. Still 137, none of whom I talk to anymore. I never really talked to my Gaia friends in the first place, so, nyeh. I've gotten a few random requests over my time and I've gotten to the habit of just ignoring them. I'm not on here much anymore and I don't really talk to people aside from the forums, so I don't see why I'd be requested.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

WOAH YOU CAN COUNT FRIENDS ON YOUR FRIENDSLIST eek

No, really, I had no idea there was even a way to keep tally. Dead serious, no sarcasm. It wasn't until this topic caught my interest that I went and checked. O__O

I guess I have 145 friend people on this list. I talk to a variety of people, so I dunno about "regularly" speaking to them. Most people I've sent friend requests to are because we share similar interests, enjoy arguing, or there's something we can bond over (like bitchin about politics or Gaia or idk, RPing).

I've turned a few requests down, mostly because I felt super embarrassed that someone obviously knew me but I hadn't had the slightest inkling who they are sweatdrop

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I have 257. It just went down from 258. I don't know who the ********
deletes me. Every other week my list seems to go down by one or
so XD Most are from zOMG as far as I know.

I don't talk to many people regularly at all. Out of 257 I'd say I talk
to like.. 2 or 3 on a frequent basis. The rest I may see in the forums,
tip or quote from time to time.

I do sometimes accept random requests. As long as they give an
explanation as to where they found me or why they want to friend
me. In time the person will probably just delete me anyway. XD
Seriously, I read the title of this board in the same monotonous way
I think the same words when I find my list has gone down one. It
doesn't bother me.. I'm just curious as to who the person was that
gets rid of me. Because I, 9 times out of 10, sure as ******** don't know
who disappeared off my list.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Self-sustaining Simp

I don't keep track of the amount of friends I have(I went a checked just for you and it's 131 at the moment), but I have occasionally noticed someone's name used to be blue and isn't any more, which always feels a bit awkward. sweatdrop A lot of the people on my friendlist are people who don't come on Gaia anymore, which is a bit sad, but maybe they'll return sometime.

I'm probably not that great of a Gaia-friend to be honest, I'm not that inclined to chat to people much on here and tend to add my Gaia friends on Skype instead these days. That said, I'm happy to get on Gaia to play a game, etc. with friends if they ask, which I'm sure is useful xD

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm a bad person
I used to really clean out my friends list. If we don't talk much then off you go.
It's just a "not you; it's me" thing. I like small friendslist. I do this everywhere, Gaia, Skype, and so on...

Even so I guess I have 50 friends on my list. Don't talk much to any of them any more. I talk to the folks in the chat threads I'm in but that's it, I've been asocial lately.

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

Only a handful. A lot of people on my list left Gaia

Not usually

Not usually

Haha not really anymore lol

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
How many friends do you have?

With how many of those do you talk regular?
A few

Do you accept random friend requests?
It depends. I always check there profile first to make sure there not a creepo.

Do you send random friend requests?
Sometimes

Do you even care about your friends list?
Some of the people on it, yes. Others, no. I recently did a purge. I got ride of some users who haven't been on in a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff