Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image</center>

Good morning/evening/afternoon/noon/midnight/dawn/dusk my fellow Gambino Supporters. The last time we met, Gambino's donation status was still at an unstable point:

But now, his mansion has been rebuilt and we have brought havoc among the lands. As you may see, many Gaians who donated to Gambino had an "I Donated" pin among their signatures. One looking like this:

Since Cindy's appearance in the GAIA 9 Helicopter, I have seen more and more Gaians change their "I Donated" pins to a pin like so:

Now every time I roam the Gaia Community Discussion Forum, I find many threads containing theories to what Gambino may have been planning, or what's going to happen, and I have collected several repeat theories:

1. Gambino is going to plan revenge on the Von Helson Sisters. This includes bombing. Oh yes.

2. He's going to hold an Easter Event, and we won't see him until then.

3. Cindy's going to die while waiting in that Helicopter.

4. He brought back G-corp to attack/destroy/plan revenge on/annoy the Von helson Sisters.

5. We will never get a prize for donating.

6. We will get a prize for donating soon.

7. Some Gaians, while fishing, caught zombie heads. Hmm.

8. If you noticed the huge G Corp symbol above his mansion, it brings theories to mind.

9. People are going to become whiney because they donated over 6k and didn't get anything in return. ::Sighs::

10. Gambino will turn evil, but he will still love his son.

11. Gambino will turn evil, and he will abuse his son.

12. Gambino revives G-Corp, but instead of using it for evil, tries to cure his son's Amnesia.

13. NPCs will get invited to Gambino's mansion for the completion party (easter?) and Gambino will win them back

14. Gambino is just tired and he's sleeping peacefully like a baby. xp

15. -THEORY RESERVE-

16. -THEORY RESERVE-

17. -THEORY RESERVE-

18. -THEORY RESERVE-

19. -THEORY RESERVE-

20. -THEORY RESERVE-

Anyhow, I'll be going around collecting more impossible theories that generate from our modern Gaian minds. In fact, I'm so caught up in the action, I decided to play Cindy Donovinh for a while. Don't know what I mean? These will prove my idiocy:

<center>User Image

If you can't see the image, this is what she wrote:

Cindy Donovinh
Cindy:
This is Cindy Donovinh reporting for GAIA 9 Action News. Gambino's sudden disappearance have brought Havoc among fellow Gambino fans and supporters. He has locked himself in his mansion, refusing to open doors to the public. What could Gambino possibly be planning inside those doors? Could he have betrayed his supporters ONCE AGAIN and becomen the evil Gambino?

Or is he planning revenge against the Von Helson Sisters? Time will solve everything.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong.

User Image

If you can't see this, here's the text version:

Cindy Donovinh
Cindy:
And yes, I'll probably die from waiting day and night on this stupid helicopter. COME OUT ALREADY, JOHHNY K. GAMBINO!
</center>

You may ignore this, discuss this, or whatever. But note that flamers will be ignored.

<center>A parody by Roslin

Two households both alike in dignity
In fair Gaia where we lay our scene
From recent grudge break to new mutiny
Where civil gold makes civil souls unclean
From forth the donations of these poor fools
A war will turn us all into Grunny's
Whose greeness and carrot obsession doth bury the Von Helsons in their vanity
The fearful passage of their mutant rage
And the continuance of the Admin's stress
Which naught but pixelated free items could remove
Is now the last two months of our lives
To those with patient minds attend
What here shall miss we'll definately screw up more.</center>

Of course, for those who really want to hear something...This is what Cindy really said during her stay on the helicopter. I really don't think it's a good idea for her to stay there that long...

Cindy Donovinh
Cindy:
This is Cindy Donovinh reporting for GAIA 9 Action News. Seemingly overnight, a skyscraper has popped up on Gambino Island!

In a daring move, Johnny K. Gambino(formerly Gaia's most powerful man) has rebuilt his mansion with help from his rabid supporters. This is quite shocking news considering this same Johnny K. Gambino was recently banished from Durem where the Von Helson Sisters have monopolized Gaia's annual festivities. What will be the Von Helson's reaction to this blatant show of superiority? And what of Gambino himself?

Apparently, Gambino has disappeared into his new mansion and locked the doors. We tried to get an interview but there is no way to get inside the mansion. What could he possibly be doing inside? Stay tuned to GAIA 9 Action News for the latest developments!
xD See! Johnny has breeded a giant unit of greedy Gaians!
*hands out "I donated to Johnny, that's right /Donated/, but thought that meant Trading and now I want something back" Signs*
xD It's what everyone's thinking.
surprised 3nodding

This is gonna be good ya?
In a way I hope he becomes the evil Gambino again. It was always more amusing at events at everyone guessing what type of abuse he had commited against Gino again. It was the one person we could all hate and now we're torn against Von Helson haters/supporters and Gambino haters/supporters. gonk
LeBlade
*hands out "I donated to Johnny, that's right /Donated/, but thought that meant Trading and now I want something back" Signs*

<center>xD Agreed. Greediness has consumed over 99.92384729837498% of Gaia.
Who cut the cheese
LeBlade

We should feel lucky we're part of the
0.18726381273612% that isn't.
I still think he's using G-corp to find a cure for Gino. He may be turning evil again, but theres no doubt that he loves the kid.
Roslin
In a way I hope he becomes the evil Gambino again. It was always more amusing at events at everyone guessing what type of abuse he had commited against Gino again. It was the one person we could all hate and now we're torn against Von Helson haters/supporters and Gambino haters/supporters. gonk

Yeah, but one side of me tells me something like: "If he becomes the evil Gambino, things will be more interesting!" But then another side asks me, IF he becomes evil again, what havoc slash shock will be brought among the Gambino Fans? And what will happen to the almost-le-officalz Gambino Support Thread? ::Sigh::
LeBlade
Who cut the cheese
LeBlade

You used a calculator for that. No human alive could possibly calculate that within 2 minutes.
Well if it wasn't for items and events and such we could rid ourselves of quite a few n00bs but that is probably also why most of the dedicated users stayed interested before they got a following and such. My god could Gambino's previous items and events be what kept Gaia so sucessful?

Watch, he'll turn us all into Grunny's.
Who cut the cheese
LeBlade
Who cut the cheese
LeBlade

You used a calculator for that. No human alive could possibly calculate that within 2 minutes.

No. It's pretty simple to work out really.
Knave of Hearts
I still think he's using G-corp to find a cure for Gino. He may be turning evil again, but theres no doubt that he loves the kid.

I should add the "He will turn evil" into one of my theories. Hmm.
I'm really comfused about all of this. ENNND!!

doesn't it feel so CLUTTERED in here? It's like the TOWER IS SUFFOCATING MY AIR. omigashomigashomigash

Heroic Explorer

Can't wait to see what happens whee

Sparkling Knight

Gaa wants a refund. neutral Gaa coulda used that 7K SHE GAVE HIM... stressed But no, no recognition to the lil' people that helped...bah.

...I still heart him still, though. Can't help it! Afterall, I still believe the G on teh tower is for Gambino, not G-corp. Maybe hes just not creative enough to make a new symbol? (Or, the admin artists? sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff