Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you lust for Timmy?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 101 ]
Total Votes:[ 101 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48

Y'Know...with all this demon buster thing going on...It made me wondering?? Which Team would Timmy be on??? He'd probably most likely be B.O.B

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Wall Street 200
kay_livin_life4ever1123
Y'Know...with all this demon buster thing going on...It made me wondering?? Which Team would Timmy be on??? He'd probably most likely be B.O.B

Is that a cult he made up? Or did he run into Bob at the bus station and decided he looked like the savior type?
Esper Shiva
kay_livin_life4ever1123

Is that a cult he made up? Or did he run into Bob at the bus station and decided he looked like the savior type?

Oops..Sorry Meant to say B.O.O I iz dummies... sweatdrop
Well gosh darn it I still think Timmy is like the coolest person ever.

Charitable Giver

^o^ Can't wait for today's e.i. report to see what Timmy will do after Old Pete was stealing his thunder.

~Choro
And now, on to the contents of this package: Timmy, my annual turkey feast just wasn't the same without you here! I always get so drowsy from gorging myself on birdmeat, and I guess I took for granted what a little trooper you are about doing the dishes.

So, to give you a little taste of home during your arduous journey, I've included all the dirty dishes from my Thanksgiving feast. I hope you'll be a little darling and wash them all and send them back in a timely manner-- I need them before Xmas Eve so I can use them for my holiday feast!

I know I haven't been paying you your normal salary during your little vacation, but I trust you'll still be able to pay the postage.

Ciao,
Dr. Singh

eek .....THAT...IS ....IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Breaks into the studio*
SINNNNNNNNNGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!1 scream scream scream
Singh:OHSHI-
*STRANGLES*
Oh, Singh, you have given the guild that hates you another reason to feel justified in our hate...
WEEEEEEE!!!!!! CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HEEEERE!!!!!!

Charitable Giver

I hope Timmy gets in the holiday spirit and that pastor leaves mad
Lol, Oh timmy.....
Timmy's spirit animal is the grapefruit. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items