Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you lust for Timmy?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 101 ]
Total Votes:[ 101 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 >

_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
LIKE OMGEESH!
OH MY GOSH I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH A FREAKING VIRTUAL CHARACTER!
OH MY GOSH!
HMMM WHY DON'T YOU FREAKING TIMMY LOVERS GET A LIFE!

Aw, your angry shouting in random threads is so adorable! It reminds me of when I was in preschool! 3nodding
junodog
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
LIKE OMGEESH!
OH MY GOSH!

Aw, your angry shouting in random threads is so adorable! It reminds me of when I was in preschool! 3nodding

Lol mrgreen

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Hey, I wanna join! I love Timmy! Is it just me or does he look like Nicolas Cage when he had a mustache? You probably already noticed that, though. whee
junodog
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
LIKE OMGEESH!
OH MY GOSH!

And when was that? Yesterday? Gayass.
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
junodog
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
LIKE OMGEESH!
OH MY GOSH!

Okay, lets all settle this like grown ups here, okay??? Theres no need to bring in the topic of Homosexuality.
kay_livin_life4ever1123
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
junodog
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
LIKE OMGEESH!
OH MY GOSH!

Okay, lets all settle this like grown ups here, okay??? Theres no need to bring in the topic of Homosexuality.

Kayla, You know I have a very strong hate for timmy, but always get the urge to draw him.
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
kay_livin_life4ever1123
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
junodog
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
LIKE OMGEESH!
OH MY GOSH!

Kayla, You know I have a very strong hate for timmy, but always get the urge to draw him.

Yes, I know that. But this is a Timmy fan thread so I'm pretty sure Timmy fans will get mad..
kay_livin_life4ever1123
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
kay_livin_life4ever1123
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
junodog
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
LIKE OMGEESH!
OH MY GOSH!

Yes, I know that. But this is a Timmy fan thread so I'm pretty sure Timmy fans will get mad..

That's the point! Plus, I also wanted to see what type of reactions I would get.
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
kay_livin_life4ever1123
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
kay_livin_life4ever1123
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_

That's the point! Plus, I also wanted to see what type of reactions I would get.

Ah..
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
kay_livin_life4ever1123
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_
kay_livin_life4ever1123
_MUSIC_SpLaTz_

You might have gotten a better reaction from me if I didn't have friends who pretty much live on 4chan. User Image
I wonder how Timmy's doing on the road right now...?
GAH!!! THIS THREAD IS LACKING POST LIFE!!! I MUST SAVE IT!!!FOR THE SAKE OF TIMMMYYYY!!!!CLEAR!!! *BZZZZZZZZZ* LIVE DAMMIT LIVE!!!
I like it when Timmy does entertaining things. Wouldn't you agree?
junodog
I like it when Timmy does entertaining things. Wouldn't you agree?

Yeah, hes quite the gent!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces