Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darek Khort
Prettz3003
The point of this thread is to discuss possible quests that could happen when the battle system is implimented and Gaia goes Beta. What possible quests could the Admins think of?

Quest Example: Edmund wants to propose to Vanessa.

Edmund needs ring. You go to Agatha to get ring, she needs gold. Gold is dropped by zombies in Port of Gambino. Get gold, take to Agatha. Now she needs ring mold. Ring Mold is made by Von Helson sisters. They want head of robots, dropped by robots in Aekea West. Kill robots, Get heads, take to sisters, get ring mold. Take ring mold to Agatha. Agatha makes ring. Take to Edmund, Edmund is happy, gives you special item/gold.

Post your ideas here!

lol. That sounds like Runescape. razz
rune scape was what i was thinking
Besides,
Edmund? with Vanessa?

gonk
My quests would probably go as far as...

'Find Sway Falcon'.
'Slice Sway Falcon in two.'
'Laugh at Sway Falcon.'

I would probably either wind up a Von Helson flunky or part of a Barton town independent group. Or just laugh manically while hunting down Sway Falcon.

ps I have nothing against Sway, we're friends really. Hence why I would want to hunt him.
GJOY6669
Besides,
Edmund? with Vanessa?

gonk

Hey, I don't know... Just two random NPC's from Durem... Made sense in my mind...
I thought of the battle system more like the system Neopets has, two avatars battling each other and stuff... sweatdrop

Quests would be great! Love doing quests (even on Runescape, yes xp ), but I hope they'll be in Gaia-style... hard to explain, but I can't imagine a quest on Gaia going like "Go to this person to get the ring, go to that person to get the flowers" and so on. Riddles, maybe? Some kind of quests where you'll still interact with other Gaians 3nodding

And for levels, even though I like Runescape and levelling, I just don't think it fits Gaia... it's just... I don't know. It's just not right. I believe in pure strength, not numbers xd

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Prettz3003
GJOY6669
Besides,
Edmund? with Vanessa?

gonk

Hey, I don't know... Just two random NPC's from Durem... Made sense in my mind...
Well, they did have something going on in Gambino's Christmas Journal. whee

The admins mention that the quest will:
1) Be very hard.
2) Involve getting several unequippable(not sure about this) items and putting them together to get a wing.

I think we may be required to use all features in Gaia to get all items, like for example one is gained from fishing, one from NPC interaction, one that involves other users, and so on.
Well, of course wings would be very hard to get.

I've never played Neopets, but I doubt it would be hard to get a good system up.

Any other quest ideas?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces