Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Sweetheart

7,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Soubi-chu
I wouldn't mind seeing that sexy undead bod of his all exposed. >B

I think my eyes would bleed if Louie was dressed up with puff hair and Cullen-likliness. XD

Hrm.
Louie should totally dress as a stripper for Halloween.
heart Yes/Yes?

He'd totally be off my hottie list if he turned into a sparkly wannabe.

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Soubi-chu

Louie should totally dress as a stripper for Halloween.
heart Yes/Yes?
"You know what I've come to realized?"

...Yes... <.< >.>

"How come in every Halloween, there's ALWAYS chaos happening?"
Soubi-chu: OH GOD YES.

Anxious Kitten

Yes.
Simple as that. That would be a dream come true.

If he ever became anything near a sparkling vampire I would go off on the admins. D: Our Louie is way better then that.
Hm, yeah, that's true. Human Louie would be interesting to see! I wonder how it'd look. o__O

Whoa, wait, Louie as a stripper?
I would toss all money at that shakin' booty.
Do you think it would hurt if we tossed our gold at him?

Fashionable Nerd

Gold hurting?
True. Pelting gold at him.. BAH. He'd secretly enjoy the pain, y'know? x3

As for human Louie.. well..
They can go psycho on us and make him dress like a gangsta wannabe or something.
Baggy clothes.. it would be undesirable. Or make him have a farm getup on. XDD

Bring on the clingy shirts instead! ;o;

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

I remember someone even made some fanart spinoff from the the FanservICE mini-comic. Lex, Liam, and Louie actually dressed as strippers (I think Louie especially was in booty shorts and high heel boots) and did some poses on the pole. And then reactions from Ian, Natasha, and a couple others are shown in the background. ... Why didn't I saved that onto my comp, I'll never know. sweatdrop

Even if it is just for laughs, I prefer for Louie not to be a sparkly pansy. Not after what he's saying about how asking if he sparkles is borderline racist. -3-

Anxious Kitten

I'm sure he'd get used to the feeling of gold being tossed at him. I mean who says people arn't already throwing gold at him?

Tight shirts and pants. Kaythnx. <3 I wouldn't mind so much if he was a gangster since it would be more likely that his pants would fall. 83 *Perverted mind* Now if he had a farm getup I would be sad.

Sometimes I wonder as well why I didn't save some of the art people did of Louie.

Dangerous Vampire

OneForgottenSoul

I remember someone even made some fanart spinoff from the the FanservICE mini-comic. Lex, Liam, and Louie actually dressed as strippers (I think Louie especially was in booty shorts and high heel boots) and did some poses on the pole. And then reactions from Ian, Natasha, and a couple others are shown in the background. ... Why didn't I saved that onto my comp, I'll never know. sweatdrop

Even if it is just for laughs, I prefer for Louie not to be a sparkly pansy. Not after what he's saying about how asking if he sparkles is borderline racist. -3-

This one?

Is that the one? xD
But what if he were a sexy farmer? Like just jean overalls, one strap down, handkerchief tied around his neck... I dunno, just throwin' it out there. xD

I know which picture you're talking about! I loved that picture, still do love it. I should go find it again...~

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Xeraix
OneForgottenSoul

This one?

Is that the one? xD

Yesh. Thank you very much. *w*

Fashionable Nerd

SWEET DEITY ABOVE.
That picture. XD heart

Me having a heart attack aside..
Yes, sexy farmer would sound delicious as opposed to boring frumpy farmer. xD
I can't wait to see what they have in store for the shop NPC pics.

I will flutter away now.
Farewell all!

Anxious Kitten

Well, of course. If he was a sexy farmer then it would all be great. :3

*Flails* That has to be one of the best fanarts I've ever seen before! <3 I couldn't stop starying at it for a moment. *Saves*

Soubi-
*Waves* Bye! See you later~
OH JEEBUS, THAT PICTURE.
-drooool-
I do love me some pretty boys on a poll.

Goodnight, Soubi-chu! :3

Dangerous Vampire

Gotta say, I love that picture. whee Muchly.

There needs to be moar awesome Louie art! D8<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces