Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Pirate

I made some ten-minute Louie art because I kind of love him. wanna see it? yes? ok

User Image

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
so..how many of us are actually on the vampire's side of this event. *proudly wears her Von Helson badge*

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
For those who haven't seen the H&R Wesley redesign yet, go, go! New Louie Design!

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Louie better step up, I don't think he's going to be at HR Wesley after this event...

Playful Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
yay louie! kawaii

Dalliant Waltz's Significant Otter

Moonlight Gem

You...Guys...Shop...I.. Can't... *faints from Louie's better-than-ever-smexiness*

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Aw, I remember back in summer of 2k7 when Louie was first introduced. Glad to see he's still getting some love.

P.S. Any of the old guildies still around? I was xxrackellaxx back in the day, mastermind of the Lurking with Louie thread.

Cluttered Gaian

Kallitria Lacelark
Aw, I remember back in summer of 2k7 when Louie was first introduced. Glad to see he's still getting some love.

P.S. Any of the old guildies still around? I was xxrackellaxx back in the day, mastermind of the Lurking with Louie thread.

You were probably my hero in '07, damn. rofl I was jade7raine in the guild, not that I expect to be remembered. It was a good guild for what it was. We had fun.

On-topic:
This is actually my first visit to this thread! BUT I have a Louie question!
Is there a comprehensive collection of all of his art through the years? The lovely updates with his face all over them have got me thinking. I thought perhaps a page one post would have it, but I guess this isn't that kind of fanthread. I'd love to see it all collected, side-by-side, because I've got a feeling I've missed some.

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
We should definitely get some kind of event-based roleplay going. Just putting that idea out there.

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
wait Louie was introduced in 2007? i joined Gaia that year, in Febuary to be exact! lol. for those who have yet to see the sexy new Louie *points to her siggy* drool away,lol and an RP sounds like a good idea!. i wonder what Louie's Halloween costume will be this year...it can only add to his hotness.

Magical Tree

I've been a fan of Louie since he appeared, but never did anything official about it.

Just now though.. seeing the new shop... just.so.good.

Hence coming to the GCD to discuss and I found this thread. emotion_yatta

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm not a louie fan, but damn! Have you guys seen his new HnR W clothes?

DAAAAAYUM

Friendly Bloodsucker

32,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

User Image

Anxious Kitten

The list had been updated with all the people that asked to added to it!
And now to say how sorry I am about not being on. I'll be comming on a bit more now since I've come back to Gaia. : ]

Hope to have many Louie filled talks to come~

And yes indeed Scarlet dat Louie. <3

Liberal Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I heard Jared Leto is the biggest douchebag on the planet. google proves it.
so this makes Louie even bettter, just as sexy, without the doucheness! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff