Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Frank's the labtech guy who shows up at the end of this manga: http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/index.php?type=manga&id=984135245&page=1&start=2#reading

I hear he's a real d**k in zOMG. :p

Haha, I think Johnny's wiki page has the screencaps from Halloween 2k4 when Johnny was singing Vlad's praises and Edmund hated Ian. rofl

Dalliant Waltz's Significant Otter

Moonlight Gem

Stop Dont Believin
Frank's the labtech guy who shows up at the end of this manga: http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/index.php?type=manga&id=984135245&page=1&start=2#reading

Haha, I think Johnny's wiki page has the screencaps from Halloween 2k4 when Johnny was singing Vlad's praises and Edmund hated Ian. rofl

Ah, thanks about that ^^

Ahaha, no, but it does have the 'thank you for coming' picture from the first Gaia annivercary ball razz Also, according to his and Gino's wiki pages, J.K. was only a villain during the secong Gaia annivercary ball, when he "wreaked havoc" over the Von Helson's, because the twins were more popular (which in turn caused them to kidnap Gino for the first time). It also stated he was a very careless and neglectant parent, and didn't treat Gino well at all >.>
Oh, oh! Look what I found out about Gino!
Gino Gambino
Introduction
Gaia Online debut: February 18, 2004
Birthday: May 13, 1988
Aliases: The Masque
He's only a year older than me! w00t!

Ok, erm... we should probably get back on topic now >.< Sorry I keep drifting away from it T-T

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
SpiritImmortal
Stop Dont Believin

Ah, thanks about that ^^

Ahaha, no, but it does have the 'thank you for coming' picture from the first Gaia annivercary ball razz Also, according to his and Gino's wiki pages, J.K. was only a villain during the secong Gaia annivercary ball, when he "wreaked havoc" over the Von Helson's, because the twins were more popular (which in turn caused them to kidnap Gino for the first time). It also stated he was a very careless and neglectant parent, and didn't treat Gino well at all >.>
Oh, oh! Look what I found out about Gino!
Gino Gambino
Introduction
Gaia Online debut: February 18, 2004
Birthday: May 13, 1988
Aliases: The Masque
He's only a year older than me! w00t!

Ok, erm... we should probably get back on topic now >.< Sorry I keep drifting away from it T-T

eeee... ok, on topic!

Does it have any nice info like that on Louie? biggrin
Yep. Those twins weren't nice girls, but Johnny was definitely the antagonist. And then he got old and lost his mojo. ;___;

I hope we get the chance to add Louie as a friend, and get a special Durem item. biggrin Maybe a bat pin?

Moonlight Gem

Stop Dont Believin

Yep. Those twins weren't nice girls, but Johnny was definitely the antagonist. And then he got old and lost his mojo. ;___;

I hope we get the chance to add Louie as a friend, and get a special Durem item. biggrin Maybe a bat pin?

Unfortunately no T-T I've checked it time and time again crying There was something for Ian, though, but no birthday for him either >.<
Introduction
Gaia Online debut: February 18, 2003
Aliases: Damian "Ian" Von Helson
Gaia Profile: Ian
Characteristics
Species: Half-Vampire (formerly thought to be Human)
Skin color: Light
Hair color: Black (formerly dyed Blond)
Eye color: Gray (formerly Brown by contacts)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135lbs
Bloodtype: Type O

I don't know which is worse, J.K. being a total a**, or an old man without a mojo... >.>
Oh! I want to be Louie's friend so much! Even if he didn't give any items. (Ian and Rufus sent me friend invites the first days after I joined Gaia. But a couple of months later they removed me as a friend crying I feel...betrayed *sniffle* )

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
It is sad that a thread about Louie has some pretty unpleasant regulars.

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
((by the way i am a female..i gender bended for a cosplay and have yet to change back,lol)) i had a dream about Louie last night..and Ian was there two, can't ignore him

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
SpiritImmortal
Stop Dont Believin

Unfortunately no T-T I've checked it time and time again crying There was something for Ian, though, but no birthday for him either >.<
Introduction
Gaia Online debut: February 18, 2003
Aliases: Damian "Ian" Von Helson
Gaia Profile: Ian
Characteristics
Species: Half-Vampire (formerly thought to be Human)
Skin color: Light
Hair color: Black (formerly dyed Blond)
Eye color: Gray (formerly Brown by contacts)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135lbs
Bloodtype: Type O

I don't know which is worse, J.K. being a total a**, or an old man without a mojo... >.>
Oh! I want to be Louie's friend so much! Even if he didn't give any items. (Ian and Rufus sent me friend invites the first days after I joined Gaia. But a couple of months later they removed me as a friend crying I feel...betrayed *sniffle* )

Stupid glitches. That happens with a lot of NPCs.
I wish they would just let us friend all the NPCs though. Even without item grants.
And I've gotten notification for Ian's birthday before, so it should be on there! Rufus's too.

Deidaras - Louie, Ian and Sasha were all in my dream last night. And the plot was... Epic Mickey, restoring the world and such. Very cute!

Moonlight Gem

Stop Dont Believin

Stupid glitches. That happens with a lot of NPCs.
I wish they would just let us friend all the NPCs though. Even without item grants.
And I've gotten notification for Ian's birthday before, so it should be on there! Rufus's too.

Deidaras - Louie, Ian and Sasha were all in my dream last night. And the plot was... Epic Mickey, restoring the world and such. Very cute!

Was that actually a glitch?! O.O SO CRUEL! gonk
Yeah, I wish so, too, especially Louie (...and Gino ^^ )
I've never gotten a notice on their birthdays. I'm sure they weren't posted on their profiles either, but I'll double check anyway.

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
When's Louie's birthday? i'd love to give that hunky vampire a birthday gift or even a birthday kiss

Moonlight Gem

I checked Louie's profile and wiki page (as well as Ian's, Rufus', Gino's, Edmund's, Nicolae's and those of several other NPCs), and his birthday was nowhere to be found T-T
It's such a shame *shiffle*

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
With some of the old NPCs, their birthdays were listed on their profiles. Like Gino and Sasha.

So I'm positive than someone, somewhere knows Ian's birthday, but not Louie's. crying

At least his profile is pretty. Most of them aren't even public!

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
they're hiding their birthdays so we can't figure out their ages,lol

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
DeidarasBombette
they're hiding their birthdays so we can't figure out their ages,lol
User Image

At the least they should just give the month and day. They could hide the year for all I care. XD

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
yeah lol, i wish gaia would release NPC companions or plushies of the NPC's i would so buy Louie, Ian, Liam, Gino and Nicolae!

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
At first I thought you meant the SDPlus dolls but then I figured you could be referring to real life plushies. XD In that case, YES PLEASE~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff