3,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Kumatora_NeeChan
Pikadusk
sporkupine
The Undead Suitor
Considering the only manly NPC's we have are a 90 year old swinger and a man with the hands of a six year old girl I would say

no

gino will never be a man.

whos the 90 year old swinger :O
soz for the late reply but i just found out this thread existed :O

Hmmm... maybe old man Logan? I actually think many of men are manly including Liam and Edmund, so it does occur to me my definition might be different then the original poster.

The "with the hands of a six year old girl"-thing sounds more like he meant Ladyhands, doesn't it?

I was guessing at who the 90 year old swinger was, not the NPC with the hands of a six year old girl. It was kind of obvious who the NPC with the hands of a six year old girl was.

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
XoXo Hanisama XoXo
this was the first thing I thought when I saw this page(there are some mistake I just realised )

User Image
The mashups actually go here, this thread that you're posting now is just the discussion for the manga :3

10,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Pikadusk
Kumatora_NeeChan
Pikadusk
sporkupine
The Undead Suitor
Considering the only manly NPC's we have are a 90 year old swinger and a man with the hands of a six year old girl I would say

no

Hmmm... maybe old man Logan? I actually think many of men are manly including Liam and Edmund, so it does occur to me my definition might be different then the original poster.

The "with the hands of a six year old girl"-thing sounds more like he meant Ladyhands, doesn't it?

I was guessing at who the 90 year old swinger was, not the NPC with the hands of a six year old girl. It was kind of obvious who the NPC with the hands of a six year old girl was.
Well, if we take Gambi- sorry, JOHNNY K. GAMBINO as a measure for Manliness, only Logan and Ladyhands really come close.

However, using him as a measure for manliness really gives little space- and it's a rather one-sided definition of manly tbh. Not everyone likes bears, now, isn't it?
Antonia Solo
Ase Vix
*ahem*
1. Thank you, reapersun, for actually starting a "Floating City" mashup page.
2. For the love of something, will someone please make an actual mashup?!

Mashup here : Floating city mashup

We talked about the manga here : New manga coming : The floating city
Ah. I will return.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Euphoric Ghost
Be a man? With the strength of a raging fire, and as mysterious as the darkside of the moon.

Swift as a coursing river, with the strength of a great typhoon.
What's with all the Disney references?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Pikadusk
Kumatora_NeeChan
Pikadusk
sporkupine
The Undead Suitor

no

90 year old swinger is Edmund.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
LokiLB
C e l e s C h a n
3. Gino should be a man all ready anyway as in the previous stories he was still a lot older even after him and his dad split. I am wondering why Gino is made to be wuss, but if I guess that could be because he was still a kid when he was fused with his dad and his brain has not caught up with his body. Hopefully Gino will actually "catch up" in a sense and actually start to show more of a manly side to him rather than wuss.

he's supposed to be at least eighteen. somehow cutting his hair made him look a lot younger. (wait, Gino's like Sampson. rofl everytime he looks like an adult and has some awesomeness, he has longer hair. soon as he has short hair again, he's a wimpy little kid)
though that could have been retconned/forgotten like Leon and Rina being siblings.

Nooo. He's like... 24, or something. He just acts like a big baby.

Shapeshifter

Stop Dont Believin
LokiLB
C e l e s C h a n
3. Gino should be a man all ready anyway as in the previous stories he was still a lot older even after him and his dad split. I am wondering why Gino is made to be wuss, but if I guess that could be because he was still a kid when he was fused with his dad and his brain has not caught up with his body. Hopefully Gino will actually "catch up" in a sense and actually start to show more of a manly side to him rather than wuss.

he's supposed to be at least eighteen. somehow cutting his hair made him look a lot younger. (wait, Gino's like Sampson. rofl everytime he looks like an adult and has some awesomeness, he has longer hair. soon as he has short hair again, he's a wimpy little kid)
though that could have been retconned/forgotten like Leon and Rina being siblings.

i'm saying at least eighteen because that's the definite age i heard for him...several years ago. xd
and he still looks like he's six. you can only be so baby faced before it gets ridiculous.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Bunai
Nice, hope the Artist of the manga is gettin' paid 3nodding

Anyway, why are people surprised to see Sen being remotely sympathetic? It is not like she is a completely evil being, neither she or Overseer are. However, they are both quite arrogant and seem to enjoy humans from a godly view. Sentinel was full of rage and just calmed down... she can't do much else, she is human now.

I really like that there will be some form of villainy in Gaia... or perhaps this is a red herring as they say and there is some logical reason for demi god murders. Dark elves finally getting some place in the plot, especially the Kuro Gang.

fwp fwp fwp fwp

I guess because she's pretty mean to him, with all the insults and what.
She pretty much answered the question herself; it's not that she doesn't have a heart, she's just too... abrasive to deal well with other people's emotional problems. sweatdrop

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Yilanti Midnight
Oh man, why did Sen and Seer have to find out about Gino's dad this way? D= Are they really going to tell him the news?

AMG!

Worse, I think Cres and Nico are going to tell him. gonk

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
LokiLB
Stop Dont Believin
LokiLB
C e l e s C h a n

i'm saying at least eighteen because that's the definite age i heard for him...several years ago. xd
and he still looks like he's six. you can only be so baby faced before it gets ridiculous.

Nah, his old profile had his birthdate on it. It was like, 1986 or something.
Some people have that problem. I'm in my third year of college, but I was mistaken for a fifteen-year-old the other day. crying It is ridiculous.

Shapeshifter

Stop Dont Believin
Nah, his old profile had his birthdate on it. It was like, 1986 or something.
Some people have that problem. I'm in my third year of college, but I was mistaken for a fifteen-year-old the other day. crying It is ridiculous.

as i said, i heard that several years ago. xd

but that does make me wonder what the in story date is? they've got to be behind us a bit.

Adorable Bloodsucker

... Hmmm, I HAS A THEORY.

Perhaps Gino will find out about his dad being dead by some other method, like a TV or Crescento and Nicolae, or possibly even Zhivago.

Also, I think we just got our first glimpse of Meili's feet in the latest page. At least, that's what I think, what with eyepatch thug saying "The hell?" It's certainly possible at any rate.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces