Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Kitten

The Undead Suitor
I want to see Sentinel punch more people.

It's legitimately the only bad thing she's done since Halloween.

I fail to see how 1000 years of psychological torture could be worked through in an off-page text about a worm.

exactly my thoughts >_>

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ok sen and overseer lost there godlyness because jack stripped them of it, gino has technically beaten jack in the past, so wouldnt that mean that gino is the key to getting there powers back. well sure he was superpowered by his father but still he did it

Beloved Prophet

6,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
wat the hell!?today is Gino Gambino's B-day!and thier not doin anythin! stressed this is so messed up!!!!!!!!by the way he turns 23 today and his dad is suppose to turn 49 in two days(may.15,1962)...well he waz suppose to sad ...still sad of wat happened..... cry ....and i dont care i LOVE the mangas so much and i even love the charatcers more than i do my own family!i love them smile .....
Gino will never be a man. I barely even consider him a he.

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Am I the only one who thinks Meili is hot? /is shot gonk
SquidIt

Yay! I'm not the only one!

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
CoCo Dulces
SquidIt

Woots~ <3
Gino, Gino, Gino. I will be VERY surprised if he ever becomes ever so slightly macho.
I LOVE meili's design, I love the paintbrush strokes on his cheekbones! So pretttyyy!
SquidIt

I dunno, I think nicolae is pre-tty good, too. (it's a shame he can be such a jerk as well >:T )

Friendly Sentai

SquidIt
CoCo Dulces
SquidIt

Woots~ <3

Meili IS hot ... but then he's the son of Gaia .....

Beloved Prophet

6,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
OOOOOOOOHH THEY HAD BETTER BE WORKIN ON THE NEW MANGA CUZ I WAITED 4 MONTHS!!!!first month i waited for The floatin city one to finish then i waited
3 months for this new one....srry for bein pushy....i cant wait no longer gonk !....

Beloved Prophet

6,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laerdal
SquidIt

I dunno, I think nicolae is pre-tty good, too. (it's a shame he can be such a jerk as well >:T )

well i think Meili is HOT!!!!!!!and nicolae and most of the guys on here like...louie,ian,liam,GINO,overseer,nicolae,and ZHIVAGO....i love them all!!!!!!!!!!!i know its alot but i just love them to death!!! 4laugh 3nodding .......anyways all the girls out there quote this message and tell me wat guy characters U like blaugh and imma glad to know!!!!!thanx and byez!!!!!!!!!!P.S.....poor Johnny cry ...May.15,1962 waz his b-day.... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff