Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wonder how Gino is even still alive by how weak, lack of self-esteem, & awkwardness he has. Not to be mean or anything surprised .

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Very Nice Man

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Wandering Man
Euphoric Ghost
Be a man? With the strength of a raging fire, and as mysterious as the darkside of the moon.
Time is racing toward us
Till the huns... arrive?

Your not suited fro the rage of war, so pack up~!
Go home! Your throuuugghh.
How could I make a maann, out of yoouuu.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kirylux_x
I wonder how Gino is even still alive by how weak, lack of self-esteem, & awkwardness he has. Not to be mean or anything surprised .

He has a lot of chance and friends who were courageous and able of save themselves, and Gino with themselves. Gino have to learn what is life, learn about people (some aren't nice and cute !), he must evolve because he's actually a "Ginoob".
Dame Claudia Demona
Kirylux_x

He has a lot of chance and friends who were courageous and able of save themselves, and Gino qith themselves. Gino have to learn what is life, learn about people (some aren't nice and cute !), he must evolve because he's actually a "Ginoob".

I agree because Sen & Overseer and all those other friends won't be there for him all the time. Well if thats whats gonna happen in the plot anyone. He needs to become like his father.... wait scratch that become a man.

Quote: JA! JA!

Versatile Tactician

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Euphoric Ghost
Be a man? With the strength of a raging fire, and as mysterious as the darkside of the moon.

he must be swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire. but there's no way he'll be any of those. especially mysterious as the dark side of the moon
Carbon Soul
Will Gino ever return to the Pride Lands and defeat Scar?
I totally just watched the second lion king movie XD

Premium Lunatic

11,225 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
On another note, are we getting regular manga (comic?) updates now? If so Gaia, approve. wink

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
I want more O<
nice i like it dude keep the good work up

Widow

Codebreaking Loiterer

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Carbon Soul
Will Gino ever return to the Pride Lands and defeat Scar?

Lol smile !!!!!! wrong series...........
Kirylux_x
Dame Claudia Demona
Kirylux_x

He has a lot of chance and friends who were courageous and able of save themselves, and Gino qith themselves. Gino have to learn what is life, learn about people (some aren't nice and cute !), he must evolve because he's actually a "Ginoob".

I agree because Sen & Overseer and all those other friends won't be there for him all the time. Well if thats whats gonna happen in the plot anyone. He needs to become like his father.... wait scratch that become a man.

Quote: JA! JA!

He should be more like edmund, I mean, all those young guys are just foolin around compared to edmund that's why he's steel the ladykiller at his age.
Edmund. I don't really like edmund. He may be classy but I didn't like the way he asked that girl on a date he was like "Saturday, Midnight, Wear something slutty"

15,850 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
To be a man you must have honor hoooonoooor and a peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis!
-Shin Nohara.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces