Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Neko SailorYue
Crescento is an ELF!?

with a gold tooth even.

i think sen is just being girly so that is why she is all sad that here she knows the news of gino's father but now will have to tell him. girls have emotions. xd then again, maybe she has a "thing" for wimps. you can beat them up. they will do your dirty work. and they don't take much space when it comes to traveling and packing.

(btw sen looks awesome bottom page 10. jaw dropped when i saw it.)

really, overseer needs to man up too. i don't recall him doing much of anything in the manga except stand around... and during the christmas event (09?) he gave nicolae his amulet. overseer seems like he's just "there". he seemed cool when he was introduced but now, he is a bore. he actually is making gino look good. and as for gino, i think he will become more manly. ladyhands i think will teach him some tricks and moves but at the same time, not really sure if gino could stand on his own if in a fight... but, it would be nice to gino flat out kick some tail and when he comes back home, he ends up beating up carl liam. well beat up something. and then sasha ends up liking gino again. or maybe a start of a love triangle with gino in the middle. sasha vs. sen. *lol*

with nicolae, i really really really hate his curly hair. it is the one thing that has irked me with this manga. but, i am hoping it won't be as curly and more wavy when the rest of the pages come out. i am hoping he and cresento make it to the ship first. but, it's hard to tell exactly who will get there first since it is possible everyone can come at the exact same time or some other way. i am just hoping this all won't come out as predictable. like, there will be a narrow escape but the obvious choice to escape is gino. whoever else with him as part of the escape is unknown.

sen and overseer getting their powers back... well... hard to say. will they go straight back to the ship or will they move on. i can't tell really. if i had to choose one or the other.. they will go back to the ship.

Angelic Nitemare

An ELF.

Explains so gorram much.

-isn't fond of elves on the whole.-

Anyway, still waiting till the end of the month for the full read.

Shadowy Raider

17,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageI can't believe I missed the elf comment until I got to the GCD.
I am loving the regular manga updates.

Angelic Blob

Nice, hope the Artist of the manga is gettin' paid 3nodding

Anyway, why are people surprised to see Sen being remotely sympathetic? It is not like she is a completely evil being, neither she or Overseer are. However, they are both quite arrogant and seem to enjoy humans from a godly view. Sentinel was full of rage and just calmed down... she can't do much else, she is human now.

I really like that there will be some form of villainy in Gaia... or perhaps this is a red herring as they say and there is some logical reason for demi god murders. Dark elves finally getting some place in the plot, especially the Kuro Gang.

fwp fwp fwp fwp

Friendly Sentai

I honestly like how the plot for Frontier Skies turned into a more "Grand Scale" plot.
I have no idea if it was planned so (Reminds me of Chris Claremont), or if it was inspired, it feels well done, to me. biggrin heart

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Just an observation:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LE GASP! SOMEBODY STOLE SEN'S BOOTS!!

Sexy Goat

13,650 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xena91388
Just an observation:

Yeah... I need to be more prudent with details sweatdrop

Fluffy Lightbringer

11,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
When it comes down to this whole manga thing... there are a few things I'd like to say:

1. Like others have stated, Sentinel is showing more "human-like" emotions which I find quite interesting. Seeing as she has gone from godly to just a human I am hoping to see Sentinel and possibly Overseer actually start to become more sympathetic towards humans. They both still have a loooong way to go because right now they still seem a bit conceited in my opinion.

2. I like how they have finally recognized the Dark Elves more [especially as baddies] in this story arc. I mean the vampires of course were cool but it is awesome to see this unfoil. However, I do have one problem and that is this: the vampires have a legit reason to want both Johnny and Gino dead [seeing as not only did Johnny wrong the vampires, but Gino is the last link to the Gambino family bloodline] But what exactly did Johnny do to piss off the Dark Elves to begin with? Why is Don Kuro so pissed off at him? I'd like to know more on what johnny did so I am not sitting here scratching my head.

3. Gino should be a man all ready anyway as in the previous stories he was still a lot older even after him and his dad split. I am wondering why Gino is made to be wuss, but if I guess that could be because he was still a kid when he was fused with his dad and his brain has not caught up with his body. Hopefully Gino will actually "catch up" in a sense and actually start to show more of a manly side to him rather than wuss.

4. Finally... why didn't they mention anything about Louie?! I mean he's a vampire too and i want to know what his story is in all of this. I mean he did end up living with Edmund, but where is he?! He's not even with Edmund at this point. You would think since the vampires are involved in this plot then so would Louie and heck even IAN! I'd like to see more done with those two in this story seeing as they both knew Johnny and Gino AND they are VAMPIRES. I mean come on DX

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Oh Gino, who will save you this time. Find out tomorrow or monday probably.
The Undead Suitor
Considering the only manly NPC's we have are a 90 year old swinger and a man with the hands of a six year old girl I would say

no

gino will never be a man.

whos the 90 year old swinger :O
soz for the late reply but i just found out this thread existed :O

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Aww, don't worry it's not that noticeable xd You could always do a ninja fix! Just add a couple lines here and there and re-upload the page when no one's looking. ninja

reapersun
xena91388
Just an observation:

Yeah... I need to be more prudent with details sweatdrop

Cutie-Pie

C e l e s C h a n
4. Finally... why didn't they mention anything about Louie?! I mean he's a vampire too and i want to know what his story is in all of this. I mean he did end up living with Edmund, but where is he?! He's not even with Edmund at this point. You would think since the vampires are involved in this plot then so would Louie and heck even IAN! I'd like to see more done with those two in this story seeing as they both knew Johnny and Gino AND they are VAMPIRES. I mean come on DX

Agreed.
Bring on the hotties. ;D

Invisible Gawker

33,090 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The stuff on the counter that Gino is looking at on page 15, are those EI's and CI's? I think I saw Lyndexer's Journal, Nartian Rock, Azrael's Trickbox, Love Charm, and Blessed Stellarite (even though it's neither an EI or CI).

Am I just going crazy, or do other people see them too?! gonk

Lonely Lover

10,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
alufluff
The stuff on the counter that Gino is looking at on page 15, are those EI's and CI's? I think I saw Lyndexer's Journal, Nartian Rock, Azrael's Trickbox, Love Charm, and Blessed Stellarite (even though it's neither an EI or CI).

Am I just going crazy, or do other people see them too?! gonk

I do too...Don't worry. I also notice gaia items when I'm just searching on deviantart and find avatar art... sweatdrop I think I spend too much time on this site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff