Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Explorer

I wonder if anyone else has noticed, but to me it seems that Sentinel has some sort of feelings for Gino. I noticed when the three of them got new looks she made the comment that Gino was the "Cute" navigator and now she is feeling bad for him because he doesnt know his dad is dead. I dont know its something i noticed and its got me questioning.

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
James Echtor
I wonder if anyone else has noticed, but to me it seems that Sentinel has some sort of feelings for Gino. I noticed when the three of them got new looks she made the comment that Gino was the "Cute" navigator and now she is feeling bad for him because he doesnt know his dad is dead. I dont know its something i noticed and its got me questioning.

She calls Gino "piglet" too : it's not very nice for him !
I think she is pity for him, but nothing more. She seems love Peath ! But I admit Sentinel shows more "humanity", I mean "human feelings".

Lonely Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bookworm 100
weell Sen has more feelings i think cuz of her imprisonment. sure she went mad for a while, but her feelings are still there deep down more so than OS cuz what did HE do for the past millennium? sit as a shell warshipped by people with aquariums 'oh great overseer, reward me for caring about fish'

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Neko SailorYue
weell Sen has more feelings i think cuz of her imprisonment. sure she went mad for a while, but her feelings are still there deep down more so than OS cuz what did HE do for the past millennium? sit as a shell warshipped by people with aquariums 'oh great overseer, reward me for caring about fish'

well he was the one who thought the little wormy be all cute and blue... so he didnt desurve any sort of punishment or what ever. But Sen didnt really do anything bad ither... so some god must hate them! xd

Shapeshifter

Antonia Solo
James Echtor

She calls Gino "piglet" too : it's not very nice for him !
I think she is pity for him, but nothing more. She seems love Peath ! But I admit Sentinel shows more "humanity", I mean "human feelings".

Tylin from Wheel of Time begs to differ...

Original Noob

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Euphoric Ghost
Be a man? With the strength of a raging fire, and as mysterious as the darkside of the moon.
Copyright talk2hand

Lonely Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
heeeey i thought those 'brows were limeted edition! lol
I think the new guy mistaken for Gino is Meili.

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MotherTheresa8

I hope for Gino.
I looked for Meili (or whoever he is) and his fur, the skull on his chest... and I ask me something : if Meili was the god of cats ? The skull looks like a cat's skull, the fur looks like a cat's tail,... and his eyes shine like cats' eyes in the dark ! It would explain the Aprilfools of this year (everybody with cats' heads) : Gaia is on the year of cats (yeah !)
Antonia Solo
MotherTheresa8

I hope for Gino.
I looked for Meili (or whoever he is) and his fur, the skull on his chest... and I ask me something : if Meili was the god of cats ? The skull looks like a cat's skull, the fur looks like a cat's tail,... and his eyes shine like cats' eyes in the dark ! It would explain the Aprilfools of this year (everybody with cats' heads) : Gaia is on the year of cats (yeah !)

True, the only thing they're missing is him looking like Kyo Sohma.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But That first guy seems too...sinister. I hope it's not the first dude Meili and if he is, then I hope he betrays the team. Either way, I see the dude being a double-agent, being ambushed as soon after revealing himself, etc. And I've said this before, I think Zhivago will become a protagonist later on and Ian should be brought back in ((possibly with the other characters?)) I mean, what's going on back there?

Beloved Lover

User ImageI think it would have been funnier if the vampires ate the Gino-decoy-dude.

Businesswoman

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I want to know more about the new character <3

he loos so cuteeee

Questionable Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
a rock falls everyone dies the end

Savage Tactician

16,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Abomination 100
KaylaGalela
User ImageI think it would have been funnier if the vampires ate the Gino-decoy-dude.

Indeed. That would have been sweet.

But that wrench is +2 against vampires.

Justice Bear

11,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Antonia Solo
MotherTheresa8

I hope for Gino.

He looks more like a cobra or some sort of snake to me. Especially when he "paralyses" those three guys with his glare. And the stripes and fangs, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games