Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
Was I the only one who thought of The Joxter when I saw the person who might be Meili?
Pikadusk
Antonia Solo
MotherTheresa8
Antonia Solo
Neko SailorYue
i love the next to last panel, with Brenni just rubbing Jack's head and jack is just snoozing away, probablysnoring LOUDLY xD

Brenni scratching Radio jack's ears : too cuuute !

And it seems Meili (if he is Meili) knows Gino's life is threatened. He wants to protect him ?

Or if things go the way I want, he just tells him of a "safe" place which, in reality, is just a trap.

I would like this scenario. Imagine this "Meili" is a pickpocket or a stalker working for Zhivago or NicCrescento Team.... sweatdrop

For some odd reason "Meili" reminds me of Zhivago, but Zhivago would never take that much effort to disguise himself... would he?

To be honest, I think he would. Remember how in Leash, Don Kuro manipulated him with all that pain? If he were to gain Gino's trust and get close to him, it could make it easier to get the job done in a secluded place. Let's not forget that shuddered picture of him. It seemed kinda ominous.
Electric Emeralds
Carbon Soul
Will Gino ever return to the Pride Lands and defeat Scar?

This.

Also, I wonder if anything Hamlet-like will show up, speaking of The Lion King. :0

...speaking of Hamlet-- excuse me if anyone else has posted this or thought of it-- but, do you think that after learning how his dad dies that Gino will go on a murderous rampage and end up bringing justice to all the ne'erdowells of Dref Dur to justice achieving some kind of almighty, immortal, saiyan-like alter-ego..? Afterwards, possibly turning to what he thinks is the killer and summoning all his might in order to subdue and ultimately slay it...?

Hey. It's a possibility. Just saying.

*bold= hamlet reference

Retro Punk

Question? If Radio Jack is in the last page that came out, where is Kanoko?

Shy Warrior

MotherTheresa8
Pikadusk
Antonia Solo
MotherTheresa8
Antonia Solo
Neko SailorYue
i love the next to last panel, with Brenni just rubbing Jack's head and jack is just snoozing away, probablysnoring LOUDLY xD

And it seems Meili (if he is Meili) knows Gino's life is threatened. He wants to protect him ?

Or if things go the way I want, he just tells him of a "safe" place which, in reality, is just a trap.

I would like this scenario. Imagine this "Meili" is a pickpocket or a stalker working for Zhivago or NicCrescento Team.... sweatdrop

For some odd reason "Meili" reminds me of Zhivago, but Zhivago would never take that much effort to disguise himself... would he?

To be honest, I think he would. Remember how in Leash, Don Kuro manipulated him with all that pain? If he were to gain Gino's trust and get close to him, it could make it easier to get the job done in a secluded place. Let's not forget that shuddered picture of him. It seemed kinda ominous.

The eyes seem similar anyway xD.
Dunno if I can believe it though.

@Guin: Good point. She must be still with Rina, working on the epic fanfic?

I think it's sweet that Edmund thinks Gino has sense rofl

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
[Moved to the Correct Thread: *sheepish grin* ]
You would think Nicolae would be kind-of with the good guys. But then it's been proven fact if you offer him enough money he'll do anything.

GuinAoiichi

Running the store . . I guess . .

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MotherTheresa8
Pikadusk
Antonia Solo
MotherTheresa8
Antonia Solo
Neko SailorYue

Meili = Zhivago in disguise ? I think he is not. I suppose you think that because :
- Meili (or whoever he is) has shiny eyes but he hasn't black sclera like vampires in "fighting mode".
- And vampires are very classy, Meili isn't !
- Even if Zhivago can move quickly with his bat form, he probably hasn't enough time to come in Dref Dur.
- Delinquents who attacked Gino seem to know Meili. If he was Zhivago, how can they know him ? (except if Zhivago was an inhabitant of Dref Dur)

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Antonia Solo
MotherTheresa8
Pikadusk
Antonia Solo
MotherTheresa8

Meili = Zhivago in disguise ? I think he is not. I suppose you think that because Meili (or whoever he is) has shiny eyes but :
- he hasn't black sclera like vampires in "fighting mode".
- And vampires are very classy, Meili isn't !
- Even if Zhivago can move quickly with his bat form, he probably hasn't enough time to come in Dref Dur.
- Delinquents who attacked Gino seem to know Meili. If he was Zhivago, how can they know him ? (except if Zhivago was an inhabitant of Dref Dur)

Lonely Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
KIWIGIRL1
User Image

OMGOSH! I was watching the Princess Bride and reading this manga at the same time when this part came on. I immediately thought this quote was perfect for this page of the manga. ^^ BTW: this is dedicated to my friend, butercup. ^^

I was watching it too!!
As you wish!!!!!!!!!!!!

5,900 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Mitsuri
I'll be sure to stalk the manga all month long~ User Image heart

me too! heart
chickenlover42
KIWIGIRL1
User Image

OMGOSH! I was watching the Princess Bride and reading this manga at the same time when this part came on. I immediately thought this quote was perfect for this page of the manga. ^^ BTW: this is dedicated to my friend, butercup. ^^

I was watching it too!!
As you wish!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ Hello. My name is indigo montoyo. You killed my father. Prepare to die. ^^

Angelic Blob

GuinAoiichi
In Barton with Rina... remember the Crystal Drive CI? xd

*still laughing at the Billy comment *

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
I really like this new character's design. Meili? Is that who he is? Whatever, he looks pretty badass. I hope he stays around.

Also lol @ the unicorn statues outside of D*C.

Lonely Survivor

Mushitaki

GuinAoiichi

how if edmund and Brenni are FLYINg the store xD
KIWIGIRL1
chickenlover42
KIWIGIRL1
User Image

I was watching it too!!
As you wish!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neko SailorYue
Mushitaki

GuinAoiichi

how if edmund and Brenni are FLYINg the store xD
KIWIGIRL1
chickenlover42
KIWIGIRL1
User Image

I was watching it too!!
As you wish!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Epic image!!! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces