Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
GuinAoiichi
You know what i like about it. That the floating city is full of real Gaians. And by that i mean i see characters with Gaia Items on them. Like that bear with the triangle shades ! Or the guy with the grunny. Or all the EI's on ther street sellers stand.Thas awesome !

I absolutely concur! I loved seeing the grombie, just when I thought they were all but forgotten. heart
Euphoric Ghost
It's possibly Meili. But somewhere inside, I hope it's not Meili either, but another villain!!!

Another thing I'm hoping for: if this is Meili, then I want him to be a double agent. Like to think he's helping them only to lead them to a trap. If it's not Meili, kill him off. Like, being attacked by Crescento, Nicolae, or Zhivago when they're searching for "Billy," as he so called him.

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Shieux
GuinAoiichi
You know what i like about it. That the floating city is full of real Gaians. And by that i mean i see characters with Gaia Items on them. Like that bear with the triangle shades ! Or the guy with the grunny. Or all the EI's on ther street sellers stand.Thas awesome !

I absolutely concur! I loved seeing the grombie, just when I thought they were all but forgotten. heart

Sommething funny/creepy : Gino meet his father's ghost.

O.G. Gekko

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Autobiographer 200
waahahahahahaha. That's Meili?....aww no wayy... xd
finally glad the suspense's over though...31 hours just for that page... ninja

Naughty Shoujo

just... 1hour and 34min ....

I cant waiiit D:

Naughty Shoujo

"No, it's not..."

"And you shouldn't be here."

omg!!!!!!!!!!!
I love his faceeeeeee

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Summer-Red-Rabbit
I am hoping there to be hawt man on man fan service
<w<

THIS.

Lonely Survivor

i love the next to last panel, with Brenni just rubbing Jack's head and jack is just snoozing away, probablysnoring LOUDLY xD

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Neko SailorYue
i love the next to last panel, with Brenni just rubbing Jack's head and jack is just snoozing away, probablysnoring LOUDLY xD

Brenni scratching Radio jack's ears : too cuuute !

And it seems Meili (if he is Meili) knows Gino's life is threatened. He wants to protect him ?

Friendly Sentai

Shieux
GuinAoiichi

Me too!
Antonia Solo
Neko SailorYue

And it seems Meili (if he is Meili) knows Gino's life is threatened. He wants to protect him ?

Or if things go the way I want, he just tells him of a "safe" place which, in reality, is just a trap.

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MotherTheresa8
Antonia Solo
Neko SailorYue

Or if things go the way I want, he just tells him of a "safe" place which, in reality, is just a trap.

I would like this scenario. Imagine this "Meili" is a pickpocket or a stalker working for Zhivago or NicCrescento Team.... sweatdrop
Antonia Solo
MotherTheresa8
Antonia Solo
Neko SailorYue

I would like this scenario. Imagine this "Meili" is a pickpocket or a stalker working for Zhivago or NicCrescento Team.... sweatdrop

No I hope it's really meili and he'll turn red when he sees sen XD they fit together!

cathorist's Girlfriend

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I can't wait for the next page to come out. I wonder who teh stranger is that saved Gino. Maybe he's the guy they were looking for. o.o Or what if he's someone hired to kill Gino. :O

3,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Antonia Solo
MotherTheresa8
Antonia Solo
Neko SailorYue

For some odd reason "Meili" reminds me of Zhivago, but Zhivago would never take that much effort to disguise himself... would he?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff