Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Blob

Hopeful Girl

GORGEOUS NPC! heart
Okay, here's what I wanna see:

I want like Ian to join a search party like thing that Edmund started to do. And while you're at it, tell us what's up with Edmund. Heck, put them on the same ship together if you want!

EDIT: In Ian's case, I think make Sasha upset about Gino's abscence and make it strike a chord in him. We all know he was lying to himself when he said he didn't care. So, to make her happy, he goes to find Gino reverting back to his old self where he nearly DIED for her love. WILLINGLY. And if and when he comes back with Gino, Sasha should be all like "You idiot. It's you I like. Gino's just a friend," and make all that effort for nothing.

I want to know whatever happened to Liam and Sam. They fell in love, disappeared, Sam came back for a bit in summer, and then disappeared again.

I want more Carl. End of story.

I want you to continue with the NPC gorgeousness, and while people keep telling Gino to become a man, I want him to stay the way he is. I like the dependent, whiney rich kid stereotype!

Litterally, I saw this mentioned before, but let the bad guys, Zhivago in particular, to break the news. He would really be perfect for that part, since he's practically manipulated to do things at some points. I can see him dying as an protagonist saving Gino from Don Kuro or something similar.

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I am hoping there to be hawt man on man fan service
<w<

Man-Hungry Bunny

MotherTheresa8
Okay, here's what I wanna see:

I want like Ian to join a search party like thing that Edmund started to do. And while you're at it, tell us what's up with Edmund. Heck, put them on the same thing together if you want!

I want to know whatever happened to Liam and Sam. They fell in love, disappeared, Sam came back for a bit in summer, and then disappeared again.

I want more Carl. End of story.

I want you to continue with the NPC gorgeousness, and while people keep telling Gino to become a man, I want him to stay the way he is. I like the dependent, whiney rich kid stereotype!

Litterally, I saw this mentioned before, but let the bad guys, Zhivago in particular, to break the news. He would really be perfect for that part, since he's practically manipulated to do things at some points. I can see him dying as an antagonist saving Gino from Don Kuro or something similar.
Second this

Shy Warrior

cool Loving the new NPC.
Did they say his name was Billy or did he call Gino Billy?
Bit confused on that.

Can Edmund find them now please emo

Naughty Shoujo

Inncorrect Username
Gekka Reijin
omg he's so..... handsome/pretty

.___.

<3

I agree... *wipes drool off the corner of mouth*
>.> you saw nothing...
yeeeey XD
User Image

OMGOSH! I was watching the Princess Bride and reading this manga at the same time when this part came on. I immediately thought this quote was perfect for this page of the manga. ^^ BTW: this is dedicated to my friend, butercup. ^^

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
awwwww! thanks kiwi ^_^ that's super awesome! heart

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Voievoda
cool Loving the new NPC.
Did they say his name was Billy or did he call Gino Billy?
Bit confused on that.

Can Edmund find them now please emo

He called Gino "Billy".

I'm guessing this is Meili. I hope I'm right.

Kawaii Cub

It's possibly Meili. But somewhere inside, I hope it's not Meili either, but another villain!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff