Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
GuinAoiichi
You know what i like about it. That the floating city is full of real Gaians. And by that i mean i see characters with Gaia Items on them. Like that bear with the triangle shades ! Or the guy with the grunny. Or all the EI's on ther street sellers stand.Thas awesome ! Just one criticism. When that thief asks Gino about his shoes. Gino says they were expensive. But he didnt pay for them. They were a gift. Whats up wit that? Also so far this is my favorite scene of the manga.

User Image

And im loveing that Sen is being kickass ! heart

They were still expensive shoes he tried to pay for.... and he is a rich kid. He's a bit more proud of the fact that they're high priced rather than the fact someone let him have them. A bit sheltered, really.

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Shiarka Jonless
GuinAoiichi
You know what i like about it. That the floating city is full of real Gaians. And by that i mean i see characters with Gaia Items on them. Like that bear with the triangle shades ! Or the guy with the grunny. Or all the EI's on ther street sellers stand.Thas awesome ! Just one criticism. When that thief asks Gino about his shoes. Gino says they were expensive. But he didnt pay for them. They were a gift. Whats up wit that? Also so far this is my favorite scene of the manga.

User Image

They were still expensive shoes he tried to pay for.... and he is a rich kid. He's a bit more proud of the fact that they're high priced rather than the fact someone let him have them. A bit sheltered, really.

Gino's clothes, since "The leash" chapter, are bought in Dernier Cri. Everything is expensive in Brennevin's shop.

Lonely Survivor

GuinAoiichi

User Image

technically he DIDNT pay for them. his credit card got cancled after his dad died (that happens usually when you miss a payment.) Brenni let them go without paying for theyre new outfirs

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Neko SailorYue
GuinAoiichi

User Image

technically he DIDNT pay for them. his credit card got cancled after his dad died (that happens usually when you miss a payment.) Brenni let them go without paying for theyre new outfirs

Yes, but the price didn't change, even if Gino had a credit. Overseer's clothes + Sentinel's clothes + Gino's clothes + Gino's haircut = 36 000 000 gold. Even if we divide, it's "a bit" expensive.

Adorable Bloodsucker

Shiarka Jonless
Burnt Starlight
Shiarka Jonless
Burnt Starlight
... Hmmm, I HAS A THEORY.

Perhaps Gino will find out about his dad being dead by some other method, like a TV or Crescento and Nicolae, or possibly even Zhivago.

Also, I think we just got our first glimpse of Meili's feet in the latest page. At least, that's what I think, what with eyepatch thug saying "The hell?" It's certainly possible at any rate.

I would love to see Zhivago tell Gino. I hope it goes that way. And, that Zhivago is quite clear on the fact that he was the one directly responsible.

And Yeah, that's got to be Meili's feet. Perfect set up for a grand entrance.

I wonder what he did to the bear and the gasmask girl. It's not quite clear.

I think Meili kind of shocked them with his appearance, since he has been described as arrogant and an attention whore. Also, Meili is the transliteration of the Chinese word for pretty(one of them anyway).

I was kinda thinking that. They're sweating, so they haven't really been hit with anything. I feel kinda bad for the eyepath thug now. But only kinda.

Meili is also apparently a norse god that has no description except for being the son of Odin and possibly actually being a different god, Baldr, who's supposed to be rather beautiful.

Wiki says Meili is Old Norse for "the lovely one". Similar meaning to the Chinese if not the same. That's interesting. I guess those Vikings really got around.

I've been thinking over the possibilities for what Meili is, and I've got a couple. One is based on what Ladyhands said, "Meili? Sounds like a girl's name!" However, it's been confirmed that Meili is a dude. So, my first thought was "sparkling bishi who looks feminine!" Second thought was brought on by those weird-a** feet. Either "sparkling feminine bishi in a bear suit!" or "sparkling feminine bishi furry!" Yeah.

Angelic Blob

More gangs, Dref Dur Devils ^_^
really though, before anymore artist or writers leave Gaia, I would love to see an information page for various species and locations seen on Map and in Manga. That and it would save me from doing it myself on the wiki xd

I'm gonna guess that Meili is someone who wears Ugg boots.

Retro Punk

Neko SailorYue
GuinAoiichi

User Image

Um, thats what i said , that he didnt pay for them.

Time-traveling Mage

10,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
geeeeeez~! when will gino find out about his father? =n=

Dapper Gekko

sakura10163
geeeeeez~! when will gino find out about his father? =n=

uh..next year? lol I dont know smoetime in the next 28 pages bets I

FauxMostFoul's Partner

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
I wonder if the person who stepped in to save Gino is.....Meili!?!?!?!?
OMG, that'd be cool.
LOL

Shy Noob

hala wowwww
OddBird
reapersun
Sup manga fans! This thread is for discussion of the current manga, "The Floating City!" Check throughout March for updates!

Will Sen and Overseer get their powers back before one of them snaps?

How many different bad guy groups can we cram into this thing??

Will Gino ever become a man???

If you have mashups, check out this thread!!

Oh, he will become a man.

He will become SUCH A MAN.

I'm looking forward to the day Gino suddenly becomes macho.

Maybe he'll Hulk out when he discovers his father's re-death.

Oh my GOD that sounds epic! That should definitely be the way it ends. Hooray for Gino! (and all his soon machoness)

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I think we just met the god of the town... and he has reapersun written all over him. >>

Naughty Shoujo

omg he's so..... handsome/pretty

.___.

<3

Romantic Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Gekka Reijin
omg he's so..... handsome/pretty

.___.