Welcome to Gaia! ::

OddBird
reapersun
Sup manga fans! This thread is for discussion of the current manga, "The Floating City!" Check throughout March for updates!

Will Sen and Overseer get their powers back before one of them snaps?

How many different bad guy groups can we cram into this thing??

Will Gino ever become a man???

If you have mashups, check out this thread!!

Oh, he will become a man.

He will become SUCH A MAN.

I'm looking forward to the day Gino suddenly becomes macho.

Maybe he'll Hulk out when he discovers his father's re-death.

I think he'll be more macho than Liam XD

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Burnt Starlight
... Hmmm, I HAS A THEORY.

Perhaps Gino will find out about his dad being dead by some other method, like a TV or Crescento and Nicolae, or possibly even Zhivago.

Also, I think we just got our first glimpse of Meili's feet in the latest page. At least, that's what I think, what with eyepatch thug saying "The hell?" It's certainly possible at any rate.

I would love to see Zhivago tell Gino. I hope it goes that way. And, that Zhivago is quite clear on the fact that he was the one directly responsible.

And Yeah, that's got to be Meili's feet. Perfect set up for a grand entrance.

I wonder what he did to the bear and the gasmask girl. It's not quite clear.

Adorable Bloodsucker

Shiarka Jonless
Burnt Starlight

Perhaps Gino will find out about his dad being dead by some other method, like a TV or Crescento and Nicolae, or possibly even Zhivago.

Also, I think we just got our first glimpse of Meili's feet in the latest page. At least, that's what I think, what with eyepatch thug saying "The hell?" It's certainly possible at any rate.

I would love to see Zhivago tell Gino. I hope it goes that way. And, that Zhivago is quite clear on the fact that he was the one directly responsible.

I think Meili kind of shocked them with his appearance, since he has been described as arrogant and an attention whore. Also, Meili is the transliteration of the Chinese word for pretty(one of them anyway).

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Burnt Starlight
Shiarka Jonless
Burnt Starlight

I think Meili kind of shocked them with his appearance, since he has been described as arrogant and an attention whore. Also, Meili is the transliteration of the Chinese word for pretty(one of them anyway).

I was kinda thinking that. They're sweating, so they haven't really been hit with anything. I feel kinda bad for the eyepath thug now. But only kinda.

Meili is also apparently a norse god that has no description except for being the son of Odin and possibly actually being a different god, Baldr, who's supposed to be rather beautiful.

Wiki says Meili is Old Norse for "the lovely one". Similar meaning to the Chinese if not the same. That's interesting. I guess those Vikings really got around.

10,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Stop Dont Believin
Euphoric Ghost
Be a man? With the strength of a raging fire, and as mysterious as the darkside of the moon.

Swift as a coursing river, with the strength of a great typhoon.
What's with all the Disney references?
Why not?

*just got the idea for a mashup, gotta see if it's feasible...*

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Meili is the Easter Bunny.

...There...I said it. crying heart -prepares for disappointing news-

Kawaii Kitten

Dinkaw
I hope Gino fiinally becomes a man lol I kinda liked him more when he was merged with his dad, quite the ladies man he was lol

I hope you know how weird that sounds. o.e

Cyclops

15,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I can't keep waiting, 51 hours! Come on man!!!!

[edit]: O: 7th Page
The suspense is killing me xP

Beloved Prophet

6,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
reapersun
Sup manga fans! This thread is for discussion of the current manga, "The Floating City!" Check throughout March for updates!

Will Sen and Overseer get their powers back before one of them snaps?

How many different bad guy groups can we cram into this thing??

Will Gino ever become a man???

If you have mashups, check out this thread!!
They will probly get thier powers and they will not snap...and how many bad guy groups?...bout' two to three...mabye...and gino WILL become a man when he finds out his dad got murdered and he will might go lookin for the person who did murder his dad and go back home to inherit the mansion and take his dad's name...poor thing sad (and i do know who did murdered his dad,u may know who but if u don't write to me sayin WHO?)

Diehard Bookworm

15,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Maybe it's just the fangirl in me, but I think Cordell has the hawtz for Zhivago. I have no valid reason for this, and if fangirls can perceive Jounouchi and Kaiba's hate for each other as "WUV" then I'm sure I can pull a reason out of my a** about these two.

Not sure if this was pointed out before my post, I don't care if was anyway, and I'm too lazy to search for another post like it. xp

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XD Ah, Gino. You just HAD to go into town.

Now he's surrounded by thieves cause of his fancy shoes (but I gotta admit, I like those shoes. >:T Maybe I should help steal em~)

Cant wait for the next manga page. Cause Gino's going to need a savior, since them guys got themselves a knife. ;3

Lonely Survivor

brodiaea
i have a few questions:

1. will overseer ever get a nickname? like versee or something. just something shorter and more friendly than "overseer." the four syllables make it really hard to repeatedly read, especially since he's basically pushed to the bg as a completely blank secondary character that does nothing but ask sen the questions gino would ask if he was there.

2. will overseer ever have more air time than sen, or at least than he has now? he's struggling to get his divinity back too you know.

3. what is up with sen actually caring about gino? there has been like no actual plot development to suggest she's starting to like him, or even to suggest that she would care his dad is dead.
people have called him seer confused

as for Sen, she seems to be the better candidate for sympath than Seer. cuz he's the arogant one, shev was mentaly and physically tortued in a pocket dimension.

Retro Punk

You know what i like about it. That the floating city is full of real Gaians. And by that i mean i see characters with Gaia Items on them. Like that bear with the triangle shades ! Or the guy with the grunny. Or all the EI's on ther street sellers stand.Thas awesome ! Just one criticism. When that thief asks Gino about his shoes. Gino says they were expensive. But he didnt pay for them. They were a gift. Whats up wit that? Also so far this is my favorite scene of the manga.

User Image

And im loveing that Sen is being kickass ! heart

Ruthless Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Hoor-paar-kraat
User Image

You know what my opinion is? You need to lighten up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff