Welcome to Gaia! ::

jerks- making picket signs of poor gambino, off with their heads!!!!(Van helson Sisters suck!)
Loend
jerks- making picket signs of poor gambino, off with their heads!!!!(Van helson Sisters suck!)

You don't understand the von hellson sisters. Poor poor man. one day you will learn, one day soon
I'm still not realy shure what this is all about... seeing as i'm still a little new to gaia... how ever... i'm just gona stick to beeing a nutral... every one has there bad day's... and to matter who you are.. you'll always have poeple that dont see thing's your way. let them use there sine's if it mkae them feel important... that's what I say..
User Image
User Image

Here have a supporter sign

((Made by me.. host on your own upload please))

Shaggy Member

muhahah!! off with the heads ( and thanks for the sign)*points to siggy*
It really is ignorant what the von helsons are doing. His tower is on a completely different island for gods sake. It's not disturbing them in any way, nor does it have anything to do with them. They're just jealous that he has a nicer crib.

And don't give me that "oh but they can see it all the way from durem" crap. They don't like how it looks, so therefore its "evil"? That's a pretty ignorant way of thinking...

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
*points to siggy*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*points to siggy*
Clickety clickedy.. heart heart

I dont like to rant, so I just make everyone go to my other threads. xd

Desirable Cutesmasher

She wrote it Hallelujah
Loend

You don't understand the von hellson sisters. Poor poor man. one day you will learn, one day soon

Are you just stupid or did they knock your head against the back board one too many times? I don't care if Gambino takes the money and runs. He deserves it more then those whores. As far as I'm concerned, they should get back to their corners and leave Gambino alone.
And at least gambino has some style, building a gient tower compared to picket signs.... at least he trys.
its not that i hate the von hellson sisters i just like gambino a hell of alot more xd
BURN THE VON HELLSON SISTERS MANSION DOWN!! RIOT!!!!!!!!!! *Grabs another brick from gambinos house* >.>!

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Where are people buying these signs and where are these sisters? I never see them, partially because I dont look for them...But...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff