Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

The wrapping is so pretty. emotion_drool Black, red, gold... yep. I love that combo.
From all the spooky stuff they've been putting out this month, I have a fair guess as to the contents being spooky too.

Summery Seeker

It's probably going to be more Halloween stuff, which is not to my taste at all, so I will be passing on them once again.

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Jisen Meizuki
TheMainCharacter1
Spufflez
I'm totally down for items that reference Five Nights at Freddy's. uwu

Ooooh! The animal item has an animatronic skin and then one of the poses can be their endoskeleton exposed. emotion_kirakira

Please someone make this happen. emotion_c8

NO!! NO!!!

We're NOT pulling Five Nights at Freddy's!! gonk

But still would be awesome for the Animal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're ARE pulling Five Nights at Freddy's!! Do not deny my animal item from having endoskeleton and bad jiggle folks music. emotion_donotwant

I like the idea of it also but we might end up getting a little monster or another owl.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sterek

if only o_8 was still here.. ; n ;

Stubborn Gifter

TheMainCharacter1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're ARE pulling Five Nights at Freddy's!! Do not deny my animal item from having endoskeleton and bad jiggle folks music. emotion_donotwant

I like the idea of it also but we might end up getting a little monster or another owl.

NO!!! I rather have Finni do a Bunnicula than those animatronics! She loves bunnies. gonk

That's what minghii and I thought so too. But hopefully, Gaia is planning to do it. Whether it be for this MC or for the RIG... Truth be told, I don't mind seeing an Animal set for the RIG if we're going to do all characters instead of choosing one. Hope they include the Golden Freddy. ninja

Sparkly Diamond

just give me Halloween-y items emotion_drool

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Really strange of me, but some knifes with good poses. I like the Cutthroat Cook ones, but those are expensive.

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Jisen Meizuki

NO!!! I rather have Finni do a Bunnicula than those animatronics! She loves bunnies. gonk

That's what minghii and I thought so too. But hopefully, Gaia is planning to do it. Whether it be for this MC or for the RIG... Truth be told, I don't mind seeing an Animal set for the RIG if we're going to do all characters instead of choosing one. Hope they include the Golden Freddy. ninja

YES!!! I rather Finni do animatronic bunny with blood on it's paws but it's called pizza sauce so not to scary the children. Although Bunnicula would be a nice addition also. lol

That would be a good idea for a set if they put them in a RIG. I'll probaby end up buying them all if they're not to expensive. I remember Bunnicula from elementary school. I read book one and two only though. heart
I'm definitely excited about the mcs. emotion_kirakira
I hope it has blood,skeleton like clothes or something very spoopy. emotion_awesome

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

I hope it's some Halloween deliciousness

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Madam Ace
I like the colors for the letter so far.

Let's hope that lucky red envelope got something nice in it on the 15th. emotion_dowant
/whispers

fnaf
ninja

though i really doubt finni is the type to make those kinda stuff BUT HEY SOMETIMES THE ANIMALS AREN'T MADE BY FINNI SO THERE'S A CHANCE BAHAHAH

===
also, rinaaaaa come with your announcement already gonk

the ACs are out too. kinda off topic for that but the ACs are also making me really looking foward to them hnghhhhhhh

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Wow. I like that MC's colors. :3

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

the announcement is heeeeeere

not enough hints. TOO VAGUE TO GUESS classified_fu

Intellectual Humorist

Really like the letter colors, don't really care if it's Halloween themed. Btw who is finni?

Stubborn Gifter

[NPC] Rina
I left my pumpkin and anchovy pie in the oven and then completely forgot about it!

... Pumpkin and anchovy pie?

... Pumpkin and ANCHOVY pie?! Rina, who the bloody devil EATS that?! emotion_0A0

I don't mind the pumpkin pie. I don't mind the pumpkin and cheesecake pie. Heck, even candy corn pie sounds good. But pumpkin and ANCHOVIES?! Rina, you need to get your taste buds fix. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff