sweaters
coats
messenger bags

*wheezes*

IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME GREENS IN THOSE BUT I'M VERY HAPPY
The overcoat would've been everything in olive

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I will never ever use a fatty, but I bought one for the lolz.

But I'm loving the toggle and sweater coats and the messenger bags. We need more good messenger bags in the gold shops.

Maybe NPC print ones next time?

User Image

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

spirit box
minghii
sweaters
coats
messenger bags

*wheezes*

IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME GREENS IN THOSE BUT I'M VERY HAPPY
The overcoat would've been everything in olive
i really hope they'd make that olive green, and a version where there's one with a hoodie with fur attached to it too. i've got one irl and i'd love to wear it on gaia emotion_drool

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

I like some of the items (sweaters and baaaags yess always make more of those), but I wish that the wide-brimmed floppy hats were done better.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

Niceeee update!

User Image

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

TOGGLE COAAAATSSS...

Also unisexed Fatty lol.

Lupine Labtech

Oh my god they actually did it. The fatty.

Lucky Wrangler

ygosh the coats

i'm buying up human and paw versions dang

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Fatty twisted heart yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heart

Sweet Witch

I'm pleased about the old items being unisexed, but I'm much more excited about the sweater coats, bags, and hats. I do wish they were a little more detailed instead of looking so flat, but I'm still happy.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
The hats and the toggle coats are pretty nice. I don't usually go for dark colours, but everything is so inexpensive, my compulsive hoarder takes over and buys the item in all possible colours. emo

I have no desire to wear the Fatty (plus having a non-human skintone means you get shafted for all these things), but I echo the sentiments of many others about that there will be many happy people about this. I'm pretty sure Fatty has been one of the most requested items any time the topic of unisexing comes up.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
The Sweater Coats made me squeee~! User Image I don't wear pink or black, though, so I hope they get recolored in ALL the colors (Green! Olive Green! Apple Green! Orange! Golden Yellow! Purple! Teal! Medium Brown! Dark Brown! Light Grey! Medium Grey! Dark Grey! . . . seriously, I would get every single one of these. 3nodding ) I'm a big fan of the Wide Brimmed Hats and would like them in the extended color set, too.

I probably won't end up using the Toggle Coats, Cloth Caps, Messenger Bags, or Leather Purses, but I love the level of detail they have; it gives visual interest to them and helps them work with higher-end items.

Split Socks~! Yay~! whee I use these colors pretty often, so I'm very pleased to have access to these socks.
Finally! We got Fatty item for female avatar! emotion_awesome

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

LONG SOCKS! New items are nice too, BUT LONG SOCKS! FINALLY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff