Welcome to Gaia! ::

In gambinos christmas journal, the last panel there is this picture

User Image

is it just me or is he on a crows nest...

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jiro-san

User Image

You right... however, he's on the boat.
Jiro-san

User Image

He is...so what?
Hey..he is on a crow's nest 3nodding
Neat.
Hes just been in the boat at the bottom of the isle
Kakkio
Jiro-san

User Image

He is...so what?
ive heard people saying hes hiding on the boat insted of being crushed...and I never relized he was there on that picture...so yeah...thought I would share me discovery

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
If you look at where he's standing in relation to the map, and then look at the same place on the actual Isle de Gambino map, you'll see that there's a boat there.

He's probably standing on that.

Aged Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
He is on the crow's nest of the ship located at the Isle of Gambino. 3nodding
Seth Darkheart
If you look at where he's standing in relation to the map, and then look at the same place on the actual Isle de Gambino map, you'll see that there's a boat there.

He's probably standing on that.
I know 3nodding
Darn, he really is. Have looked at that picture a hundred times and never cared enough to notice that.

*expresses her undying love for you for having made a new subject related thread on the lately dead GCD*

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Jiro-san
I know 3nodding

Then may I ask what the point to this discussion actually is? sweatdrop

Yes, he's standing on a boat. Does that mean that he's on a boat now, if that's what you're suggesting? Of course not. That was at Christmas; anything that took place then needn't necessarily be a clue to the storyline that's taking place now.

As for all the "I think he's there instead of being crushed" things; Gambino can't have been crushed. He landed and fell in the water, as we were shown, and the tower fell away from him. Because of where he landed and the path of destruction shown to have been caused by the tower, it's easy to work out that the tower didn't land on him and couldn't have done.
_ArseniK_202_
Darn, he really is. Have looked at that picture a hundred times and never cared enough to notice that.

*expresses her undying love for you for having made a new subject related thread on the lately dead GCD*
heart domokun
Jiro-san
Kakkio
Jiro-san

User Image

He is...so what?
ive heard people saying hes hiding on the boat insted of being crushed...and I never relized he was there on that picture...so yeah...thought I would share me discovery

Ah, ok...
Seth Darkheart
Jiro-san
I know 3nodding

Then may I ask what the point to this discussion actually is? sweatdrop

Yes, he's standing on a boat. Does that mean that he's on a boat now, if that's what you're suggesting? Of course not. That was at Christmas; anything that took place then needn't necessarily be a clue to the storyline that's taking place now.

As for all the "I think he's there instead of being crushed" things; Gambino can't have been crushed. He landed and fell in the water, as we were shown, and the tower fell away from him. Because of where he landed and the path of destruction shown to have been caused by the tower, it's easy to work out that the tower didn't land on him and couldn't have done.
I just thought it was cool, so I made this thread, and I dont really have a theory on what happend...so yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff