Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alan Rickman's voice would do great for Edmund.

Please, everything but Japanese voice actors. Specially the female ones, make me wanna bang my head on the wall till I lose my senses.

Aged Elder

Hulk Hogan is Logan.

Dapper Lunatic

JeanneApple
They don't come accross as...HAPPY.

erm Marie is quite cheerful, Anna isn't so cheerful however
Brundlefly
If Johnny Gambino was voiced by Bruce Campbell, that would be awesome.

Hail to the G, baby.

Since it looks like nobody has mentioned Cindy my vote goes to Apollo Smile. Could be because I have been playing Space Channel 5 a lot lately.
Alraune
Dalila
hmmm... I would love to hear Rina like the japanese voice actress for Lina Inverse in Slayers and Excel Saga in Excel Saga sweatdrop That'll fit her so well whee
Megumi Hayashibara. She is love. heart

She is heart
Animeking007
JeanneApple

Marie is cheerful I suppose, but like...neither of them is like a Sasha or anything. Which really is the type of person I see Paris as...or something. ~shrug~ I just think that like...the Sisters aren't THAT peppy.

Dapper Lunatic

JeanneApple
Animeking007
JeanneApple

Marie is cheerful I suppose, but like...neither of them is like a Sasha or anything. Which really is the type of person I see Paris as...or something. ~shrug~ I just think that like...the Sisters aren't THAT peppy.

well Marie deep down is just happy go lucky, Anna is the same as she acts at partys.

Ruby did say they were most likly respectible young women under the glammer etc. Oh and if someone brings up the Gino thing I'll kick em in the knees, besides it was probably Annas idea
Animeking007
well Marie deep down is just happy go lucky, Anna is the same as she acts at partys.

Ruby did say they were most likly respectible young women under the glammer etc. Oh and if someone brings up the Gino thing I'll kick em in the knees, besides it was probably Annas idea

I don't know, look at their avatars, ya know? They aren't smiling or happy...I've always viewed them that way. In reading their posts from events...I don't know I just never saw them as being all that chipper, let alone ditzy.
Laura Bailey as Sasha. That would be perfect.

Dapper Lunatic

JeanneApple
Animeking007

I don't know, look at their avatars, ya know? They aren't smiling or happy...I've always viewed them that way. In reading their posts from events...I don't know I just never saw them as being all that chipper, let alone ditzy.

Avatars: Maries smiling, Anna isn't
Official pic: Both are smiling but Maries got a cheerful smile whilst Anna has a less happy smile its just a smerk.
Brianne Siddall as Gino xp

Friendly Bunny

*Twitches*
Animeking007

Avatars: Maries smiling, Anna isn't
Official pic: Both are smiling but Maries got a cheerful smile whilst Anna has a less happy smile its just a smerk.

Marie is smirking...almost evil like. I think since it's clear she's the "fire" to Anna's "Ice", a smirk fits. That doesn't make her a cheerful ditz. And they look more devious in their smirks than happy. I don't know, I feel dumb dragging this on more, but yeah...just my thoughts. ~eye roll~ whatever the case.
Psycho Burgundy
Laura Bailey as Sasha. That would be perfect.

Melissa Fahn I say! Ahhhh! ...don't mind me, fan-girl on parade.

In responce though, What has Laura Bailey done? I'd love to know. lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff