Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
oh hey I donated gold to that contest before it went mainstream cool

it's just fanfiction. something to pass the time with. when i want to hear a gino x meili story i just play one out in my mind. i also now have the sdplus dolls to make a gino x nyx x meili love triangle so the addition of Nyx as a character on gaia is spicing up their (gino x meili's) lives with possible romance drama. juicyyyyy!

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Existential Existence

it's just fanfiction. something to pass the time with. when i want to hear a gino x meili story i just play one out in my mind. i also now have the sdplus dolls to make a gino x nyx x meili love triangle so the addition of Nyx as a character on gaia is spicing up their (gino x meili's) lives with possible romance drama. juicyyyyy!

SCANDALOUS! Though that is a juicy triangle.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence

I know man, because both meili and nyx are the dark tall and handsome types. emotion_kirakira

if i really want to create some drama i make nyx the long lost father of meili. so it's like father and son are competing for gino, and since parental figures usually have more power nyx has to fight against his lecherous father to protect his beau. or i could make them brothers. or maybe there is a 3-some somewhere in there but i'm much too attached to gino x meili emotion_dowant . and because nyx and meili are sort of foils for each other (one wants to destroy, the other wants to protect) it makes the conflict between them and gino even more delicious. like omg my brain explodes every time i think of them and all the fanfictions that could Be emotion_c8 . crack overload burning_eyes
*seizures*

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Existential Existence
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence

I know man, because both meili and nyx are the dark tall and handsome types. emotion_kirakira

if i really want to create some drama i make nyx the long lost father of meili. so it's like father and son are competing for gino, and since parental figures usually have more power nyx has to fight against his lecherous father to protect his beau. or i could make them brothers. or maybe there is a 3-some somewhere in there but i'm much too attached to gino x meili emotion_dowant . and because nyx and meili are sort of foils for each other (one wants to destroy, the other wants to protect) it makes the conflict between them and gino even more delicious. like omg my brain explodes every time i think of them and all the fanfictions that could Be emotion_c8 . crack overload burning_eyes
*seizures*

Juicy drama is juicy! That is quite the story and if it's ever written, I would read it in a heartbeat. I can imagine Nyx pushing Meili aside to inspect Gino and Gino is looking at his boyfriend like question and just tries to deal.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence

*seizures*

Juicy drama is juicy! That is quite the story and if it's ever written, I would read it in a heartbeat. I can imagine Nyx pushing Meili aside to inspect Gino and Gino is looking at his boyfriend like question and just tries to deal.

Then Nyx snaps his fingers and two thugs enter, grabbing Meili by the arms and dragging him out of the family estate, beating him up and leaving him in a ditch. Gino tries to go after Meili but Nyx holds Gino back and tells Gino to stay for dinner, and Gino complies only because of the underlying threat to Meili's life in the request. Then Gino finds himself held hostage at Nyx's house as Nyx tries to woo Gino. Since Meili will have none of that, Meili gathers his men to storm the building and rescue Gino. But because several weeks have passed and Gino has gotten to know Meili's father, and understands a bit of Nyx's loneliness, Gino doesn't want Meili to completely destroy Nyx, and shows Nyx pity when Meili is just about to strike Nyx down, by throwing his own body over Nyx's. and meili is all like wtf??? BUT the big reveal is that Nyx was once obsessed with Gino's father, Johnny Gambino, but because of EdmundxJohnny, Nyx could never take control of Johnny's heart (and titan powers). So, he'd sought to take control of Gino's, but instead found himself under Gino's control because DUN DUN DUNN he fell in love with Gino! And because love is sappy and he realizes he'd rather have Gino be happy, Nyx lets Gino and Meili go without killing either of them and they drive off into the sunset leaving Nyx alone in his bachelor agony.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Existential Existence
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence

*seizures*

Then Nyx snaps his fingers and two thugs enter, grabbing Meili by the arms and dragging him out of the family estate, beating him up and leaving him in a ditch. Gino tries to go after Meili but Nyx holds Gino back and tells Gino to stay for dinner, and Gino complies only because of the underlying threat to Meili's life in the request. Then Gino finds himself held hostage at Nyx's house as Nyx tries to woo Gino. Since Meili will have none of that, Meili gathers his men to storm the building and rescue Gino. But because several weeks have passed and Gino has gotten to know Meili's father, and understands a bit of Nyx's loneliness, Gino doesn't want Meili to completely destroy Nyx, and shows Nyx pity when Meili is just about to strike Nyx down, by throwing his own body over Nyx's. and meili is all like wtf??? BUT the big reveal is that Nyx was once obsessed with Gino's father, Johnny Gambino, but because of EdmundxJohnny, Nyx could never take control of Johnny's heart (and titan powers). So, he'd sought to take control of Gino's, but instead found himself under Gino's control because DUN DUN DUNN he fell in love with Gino! And because love is sappy and he realizes he'd rather have Gino be happy, Nyx lets Gino and Meili go without killing either of them and they drive off into the sunset leaving Nyx alone in his bachelor agony.

I love how you changed your avatar to match this plot. But maybe Nyx can find love in another form. We can't have him all alone now can we?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence

*seizures*

I love how you changed your avatar to match this plot. But maybe Nyx can find love in another form. We can't have him all alone now can we?

he has to be in angst....for the sequel to progress twisted
the sequel in which nyx swears to become a better man to win back Gino, the right way. *shifts direction into romantic comedy genre* mwahahaha.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
*feels all a fluster*

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Existential Existence
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence
Lapsis Stella
Existential Existence

*seizures*

he has to be in angst....for the sequel to progress twisted
the sequel in which nyx swears to become a better man to win back Gino, the right way. *shifts direction into romantic comedy genre* mwahahaha.

YES, ANGST! MUCH ANGST! I wonder what would happen if he caught sight of Liam. emotion_awesome

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Awesome! I'll add that to the OP in a jiff!

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
The contest is lots of fun, it's always so hard to pick a winner. I've been helping with this contest since Yeata started running the first contest. I hope people like the new contest, I'm usually not around in the thread unfortunately. The last few contests all fell into a period when I was too busy with Drama to do more than get on and read the stories and this time isn't going to be much different.

I've got a niece or nephew arriving and my play is the first weekend in May. Busy busy times. The contest is going to be a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing what people come up with considering the theme is very open this time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff