Welcome to Gaia! ::

All rightie.

Everyone has been saying "OMG THEY FELL TEH TOWER CRASHED AND THEY ALL DIED!!! *CRY**CRY**SADDY SAD TEARS*"

No. We do NOT know that for sure. It has NOT BEEN CONFIRMED YET.

"Well, Gambino fell from the tower and Gino crashed with the tower. The Von Helsons got squooshed under the tower, they all must be dead."

Maybe in real life, but this is Gaia. If Gino and Gambino could survive a nuclear missile set off in their mansion, they sure can survive falling from a tower. This is Gaia, they can very well survive. If zombies can rise from the grave, then Gambino can become superman and breathe underwater while standing on his head singing "Row Row Row Your Boat."

Right now, their condition is UNKNOWN. We don't know for sure if they're dead or alive yet. We don't have concrete evidence from anyone that is in the know. So until I see some OFFICIAL words from an NPC or an admin, we don't know what really happened to them.

Sorry for my ranting, but all these assumptions that they're dead is really annoying. I doubt that the admins would kill off the main characters. I mean, what kind of a sucky ending is that?! It'd suck to just wipe them all off right when things were getting truly interesting! There would be so many loose ends.

Ok. All right, I am done. Your opinions?
EXACTLY! Habeas Corpus people!
A big thumbs up to you.
True. Gaia is different to life. We'd need really strong hairspray to keep some of our items off the floor. For example, tails, NM Scarves, etc.
You're right... but still, if it ends up being true, while not very being likely, would make a huge impact on people's Gaian lives, which is what we're seeing, hell, I'm even in "In memorium" stuff...
I think gambino should drown. scream
There is only one action I can do to describe how I feel...

*glomp*

I mean, when it all started, yeah that was okay. But it's been hours since any of that happened, and it's old by now.
You might be right, and they might be right.

That's...basically it.
Although, judging by the path of the building, you would think the marketplace would be destroyed.
I wouldn't put it past them to yell: April Fools!
Yeah, because Gambino tried to jump on his burning flying shark but he couldn't and instead fell a million feet to the ground. But he survived...because he's a pirate! surprised

(A million points goes to whoever gets that joke)
Tarra
Although, judging by the path of the building, you would think the marketplace would be destroyed.

Yeah, the tower made zigzags in Durem... xd
It's true, this is Gaia. You are correct,sir!
Tarra

they didn't want to disrupt our buying and selling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces