Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

Yeata Zi
Existential Existence
The Undead Suitor
Existential Existence
Gino.
He'd probably be boring though.

Gino, when are you and Meili going to tie the knot?
Gino, top or bottom?
Gino, do you plan to adopt children when you settle down with your hubby?
When did you first fall in love with Meili?
Are you planning on getting a surrogate? Who's going to be the sperm donor?

User Image

Tie the....what?

Wha? I don't quite under...

Huh?

I don't think I...

What?

so......so cute.... burning_eyes

Did ordering around a titan as powerful as Hephaes give you a thrill? Are you secretly into BDSM?
Since the retirement of the masque how have you reconciled your multiple personalities in bed with Meili?
I heard you are quite the artist, do you also enjoy drawing nude portraits of men?

User Image

C-Can I get questions from s-somebody else?

ANYBODY ELSE!
-restrains Exi- ok, that's enough out of you, crazy lady. You're freaking the Gambibrat out, now, and that's saying something, considering all what he's been through.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
>.>

I want this to happen, maaaan.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Milk Kittea
User Image
Cute idea. 3nodding I would love to see Hatsya featured once. She's never been a major character...
I'd ask, "Where have you beeeeeeen?" Then I'd tell her that I missed her greatly. <3
I don't even remember who Hatsya is. sweatdrop

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeata Zi
Milk Kittea
User Image
Cute idea. 3nodding I would love to see Hatsya featured once. She's never been a major character...
I'd ask, "Where have you beeeeeeen?" Then I'd tell her that I missed her greatly. <3
User Image
No worries. Character development for Hatsya was kind of put on a hold a while back. So sad.
She's the youngest sister in the star family. Her older siblings are Rigel, Mintaka & Saiph.

I ran the Hatsya fanthread back in the day. I miss it! Updating it can't really happen since there's no new plot with her. </3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Milk Kittea
Yeata Zi
Milk Kittea
User Image
User Image
No worries. Character development for Hatsya was kind of put on a hold a while back. So sad.
She's the youngest sister in the star family. Her older siblings are Rigel, Mintaka & Saiph.

I ran the Hatsya fanthread back in the day. I miss it! Updating it can't really happen since there's no new plot with her. </3
OHO!

Now I remember!

Yes, all of those characters are in some bad need of characterization. :3

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I would love to see some Q&A with labtechs or elftechs around Christmas/halloween.
That way staff in charge could give us event hints in a way that would keep members of the site immersed.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
What an awesome idea! I'd love to ask my beloved Sam, Liam and Nicolae a question. 4laugh And Lance but let's be real he wouldn't be featured.

Fluffy Otaku

Oooooh!!! Yes! This is a great idea! heart

Replace one ATA with one ATN every month.
Feature just one NPC per month? (so that the staff will have time to "study" their role?)
That's pretty feasible right?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Existential Existence
Gino.

Gino, top or bottom?

i would ask similar questions to nicolae but... more pertaining to he and i and when he'll stop by or let me stay over in his wagon and checking on capella.

i wouldn't be surprised if during the meet, he put me on his ignore list. i mean, i am annoying at times... *snickers*

me: nicolae

nicolae: what?

"nicolae."

"yes?"

"nicolae."

" neutral "

"niiiiiccccccoooooolllllaaaaaaeeeeee"

-______________-

"hi. blaugh "

awwwww yeeeeeeaaaaaah. that would be amazing. emotion_awesome

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
scullylam
Existential Existence
Gino.

Gino, top or bottom?

i would ask similar questions to nicolae but... more pertaining to he and i and when he'll stop by or let me stay over in his wagon and checking on capella.

i wouldn't be surprised if during the meet, he put me on his ignore list. i mean, i am annoying at times... *snickers*

"nicolae."

"yes?"

"nicolae."

" neutral "

-______________-

"hi. blaugh "

I wouldn't be too far behind you there, xD though I have a feeling Nicolae would too busy picking peoples pockets to answer any questions, or he'd just down right lie. haha.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VKiera
scullylam
Existential Existence
Gino.

Gino, top or bottom?

"nicolae."

"yes?"

"nicolae."

" neutral "

-______________-

"hi. blaugh "

I wouldn't be too far behind you there, xD though I have a feeling Nicolae would too busy picking peoples pockets to answer any questions, or he'd just down right lie. haha.

i'm sure he wouldn't want to pick my pockets. all i have is oh.. 700 undies of his.

*picks pocket*

"what the... neutral why she carrying my undies around???? where's the gold..."

emotion_awesome

Cat

classified_fu I WOULD LOVE THIS
It'd allow so many characters to develop more and give meaning to fanclubs.

I would ask Easter Bunny to be my friend so that I could visit his house in Towns 2. emo

Self-sustaining Simp

Get back to work! scream

I'd want a Q&A with Diedrich, we'd learn nothing, but it'd be adorable...Well, to me and like five other people, everyone else would be annoyed and grumpy("What a waste of time, grr!", "Give us proper NPCs and real answers, rahhh!"). I probably wouldn't ask anything, just declare my undying love. >.>

It's a really sweet idea in general though(off to SF with you this instant!), I'd love to see it implemented. The only problem I can see is that it'd be quite time consuming for the staff involved and I think you'd need a few of them posting at once with some organisation. Maybe they could get the mods to help or something though. And if they were pairing them up(Diedrich and EB could go together and discuss their issues? Ian and Rufus, etc.), it'd be easier to have more than one person do it without overlap problems(like an NPC answering a question twice at the same time).

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
idleRAT
Get back to work! scream

I'd want a Q&A with Diedrich, we'd learn nothing, but it'd be adorable...Well, to me and like five other people, everyone else would be annoyed and grumpy("What a waste of time, grr!", "Give us proper NPCs and real answers, rahhh!"). I probably wouldn't ask anything, just declare my undying love. >.>

It's a really sweet idea in general though(off to SF with you this instant!), I'd love to see it implemented. The only problem I can see is that it'd be quite time consuming for the staff involved and I think you'd need a few of them posting at once with some organisation. Maybe they could get the mods to help or something though. And if they were pairing them up(Diedrich and EB could go together and discuss their issues? Ian and Rufus, etc.), it'd be easier to have more than one person do it without overlap problems(like an NPC answering a question twice at the same time).

I'm always scared to hit up SF.

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
I would like this, but the male NPCs might have a problem with half the girls asking the questions wanting to have their babies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff