Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Lunatic

Pirate Captain Sushi
I'm all for this idea, but like crim said, it shouldn't be old NPC's we've already grown attached to due to the ability the staff has to completely ruin their backstory and add a whole bunch of nonsensical information. I'd be afraid of having EB show up, cause one of the staff controlling him probably wouldn't take it seriously and start talking about former roomates and how he got his suit.

That is not to say however that I'm fully against this idea.
One of the magical things in the past to me were user controlled NPC accounts: an NPC that you could actually hold a conversation with. The more recent halloween events seem to include this, but... the NPC's they invent don't stand out. They're new, I don't know anything about them, their opinions hold no weight... even if a few mod friends I have were controlling the accounts.

JK is the only one who could do the Zurg, and who ever else was helping him control them, Fleep I think was 05. Damn... no chance in hell of their original personalities...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Qyp
Pirate Captain Sushi
I'm all for this idea, but like crim said, it shouldn't be old NPC's we've already grown attached to due to the ability the staff has to completely ruin their backstory and add a whole bunch of nonsensical information. I'd be afraid of having EB show up, cause one of the staff controlling him probably wouldn't take it seriously and start talking about former roomates and how he got his suit.

That is not to say however that I'm fully against this idea.
One of the magical things in the past to me were user controlled NPC accounts: an NPC that you could actually hold a conversation with. The more recent halloween events seem to include this, but... the NPC's they invent don't stand out. They're new, I don't know anything about them, their opinions hold no weight... even if a few mod friends I have were controlling the accounts.

JK is the only one who could do the Zurg, and who ever else was helping him control them, Fleep I think was 05. Damn... no chance in hell of their original personalities...
Yeah, I was thinking about this too. crying

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Cute idea. 3nodding I would love to see Hatsya featured once. She's never been a major character...
I'd ask, "Where have you beeeeeeen?" Then I'd tell her that I missed her greatly. <3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I kinda would like to chat with the Aekea robuts.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I don't actually like when the NPCs interact in the forums at all sweatdrop

It's why the Zurg event was one of my most hated. I guess I'm in the minority, but it just seems so hard to actually follow plotlines when they're spread all over the place. Not that the plot has been anything but terrible for a long time anyway...

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I dont care for the NPCs themselves, but that'd be great for event specific ideas!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lazarus Larkin

It's why the Zurg event was one of my most hated. I guess I'm in the minority, but it just seems so hard to actually follow plotlines when they're spread all over the place. Not that the plot has been anything but terrible for a long time anyway...

Eh. I feel like it's really easy to follow. Just go to post histories--vaboom! All the story you need!

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Yeata Zi
Lazarus Larkin

Eh. I feel like it's really easy to follow. Just go to post histories--vaboom! All the story you need!

If someone posted a chronological archive of only the NPC posts, maybe it'd be less awful, but it just seems like so much work to try to scrape together what generally isn't really that interesting a story anyway.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I'd wanna chat up Natasha and ask about her piercings and whether or not she's gonna kick Devin into implementing more designs. She gives me a ladyboner emotion_kirakira

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
I'd wanna chat up Natasha and ask about her piercings and whether or not she's gonna kick Devin into implementing more designs. She gives me a ladyboner emotion_kirakira
She's my favorite shop NPC too.

LADY BONERS ALL AROUND!
I think that's a really good idea. It's a super easy way for Gaia to put more focus on the community aspect of this site, instead of just focusing on item creation. Similarly, it would give an easy way to drop hints about upcoming events, items, etc in a fun fashion. Not to mention the increase in activity this forum would be likely to experience, with lots of threads being created to discuss certain things/clues that any NPC might drop. All in all, it would be a win-win idea for gaia and its users. : )

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Sounds interesting.
Though, I'd feel bad for whoever gets to run a certain NPC. They'd be flooded with messages.
emotion_facepalm

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Existential Existence
Gino.
He'd probably be boring though.

Gino, when are you and Meili going to tie the knot?
Gino, top or bottom?
Gino, do you plan to adopt children when you settle down with your hubby?
When did you first fall in love with Meili?
Are you planning on getting a surrogate? Who's going to be the sperm donor?

User Image

Tie the....what?

Wha? I don't quite under...

Huh?

I don't think I...

What?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Undead Suitor
Existential Existence
Gino.

Gino, top or bottom?

User Image

Tie the....what?

Huh?

I don't think I...

What?

so......so cute.... burning_eyes

Did ordering around a titan as powerful as Hephaes give you a thrill? Are you secretly into BDSM?
Since the retirement of the masque how have you reconciled your multiple personalities in bed with Meili?
I heard you are quite the artist, do you also enjoy drawing nude portraits of men?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Existential Existence
The Undead Suitor
Existential Existence
Gino.

Gino, top or bottom?

User Image

Tie the....what?

Huh?

I don't think I...

What?

so......so cute.... burning_eyes

Did ordering around a titan as powerful as Hephaes give you a thrill? Are you secretly into BDSM?
Since the retirement of the masque how have you reconciled your multiple personalities in bed with Meili?
I heard you are quite the artist, do you also enjoy drawing nude portraits of men?

User Image

C-Can I get questions from s-somebody else?

ANYBODY ELSE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces