Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you follow future topics of NPC Discussions After Dark?

Yes! This could have the potential for staff to see which NPC's we're interested in and deserve more development! 0.84057971014493 84.1% [ 58 ]
No. I don't really care about the NPC's 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 9 ]
Yes, but only if someone other than you made them 0.028985507246377 2.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
It would be interesting to look at the old Manga when Gino first showed up and look at it as if Ian knew Gino was his half-brother. He was so jelly.

Oh my gosh...now there's an idea. My god woman! Ian certainly did know wouldn't he?! OH MY GOD!! eek surprised
It puts a whole extra dimension to the whole Gino steals Sasha adventure.

Oh my gosh it really does!

And it puts a whole new view on a lot of different stuff!

Makes me wonder if Ian wanted to tell Gino he was his brother or not.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
It would be interesting to look at the old Manga when Gino first showed up and look at it as if Ian knew Gino was his half-brother. He was so jelly.

Oh my gosh...now there's an idea. My god woman! Ian certainly did know wouldn't he?! OH MY GOD!! eek surprised

Well, he was in hiding for such a long time.

I figure Gino probably still doesn't know. :/

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi

He knows! It was told to him by Zhi...wait..or is that only with Louie...No I'm really certain he knows now...*goes to comics to find out*

*Edit* HA! Yes he does know Ian is his brother, not sure about Louie but I'm certain he might. He even called Ian Lowblood! Sooooo...yeah!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi

He knows! It was told to him by Zhi...wait..or is that only with Louie...No I'm really certain he knows now...*goes to comics to find out*

*Edit* HA! Yes he does know Ian is his brother, not sure about Louie but I'm certain he might. He even called Ian Lowblood! Sooooo...yeah!
Well, snap!

Distinct Explorer

Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi

If Gino knew, at some point, that Ian and Louie were brothers, ( which I'm sure he did), but then was told that Ian was his brother, I'm sure he'd connect the dots and realize that Louie was also his brother.

Shy Warrior

User Image
Excellent topic and so many great posts.
Toebat. I want to see this now.
And on that note, yep, gaia vampires turn into a swarm of bats. Or atleast Zhiv can and I'm pretty sure I saw Vlad do it once.

What I really want to see and Ian spending some quality time with his family. Even a discussion with Gino about it would be nice. I think he's probably known the whole time that Gino is his half-brother...even with the suppressed memories, which is why he's always disliked Gino. This needs to be resolved.

I now think the shop he has been given is from Edmund, who has probably been the closest thing to a father he's had. Edmund really looks out for Rosalie's kids. Always thought that she is his sister or something. Maybe that's why he came to work for Johnny and science stuff, to find the cure for Ian.

I think it would be interesting to see what sort of relationship he has with the twins and how he met Rufus.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
This isn't a very intellectual response but my favourite Ian moment was this.. FACE
Ian represents almost everything I've enjoyed on Gaia and when he was integral to the plot I found myself the most interested.

Good times, I'd like to see him comeback and be part of something big again.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Ian was always my favorite NPC. I liked that he was cheerful yet awkward. I'll never forget his trial, where I sincerely was worried for his fate, and checked in as much as I could to see how the trial was doing XD. I felt like they could have developed his backstory behind him being a vampire, since that side of him remains pretty much a secret still.

Heck even Gino and Gambino's pasts still remain a secret, yet there they go traveling on an airship, rather than slowly unravel that past. (Oops, starting to hit a sore spot, better quit while I'm ahead.)

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ian is my favorite, definitely. And that Gino-Sasha-Ian thing was definitely hilarious (yes I found it real hilarious).

Hmm...I think Ian knew that Gino was his brother all along. Ian ended up in Johnny's and Edmund's hands after all. It could be speculated that either men told him. But then again, Ian was tempted to kill Gino...

Ack, my head hurts when I work over on theories and such. ><

And I think I'd enjoy it if in the manga, Ian decides to help Edmund rescue Gino, go in total vampire mode and ...

I'd rather not elaborate on that. But yes, I'd like to see Ian in action. Hahaha. XP

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Meushi
I had always thought, when Ian was brought to him, Gambino sent him away as quick as he could. It was up to Edmund to find a family for Ian and he kept a good watch over him, and Gino as they grew. I wouldn't be surprise actually if Edmund was actually Rosie's brother or something like that......in fact now I kind of have a headcannon that it might be true...hmmm...

I honestly would really like to see a story about Ian, Louie and Gino. I want to see how these three would act around each other and all that. I mean for Gaiasake, Gino just found out he has brothers, and Louie and Ian have been able to reform their bond. Why can't Gino get some of that? Would it be strange for all of them? Gino and Ian at one point both liked Sasha, how would that effect them? Gino's know Ian all have his life, what does that do to him mentally? How does Gino get along with Louie? I want to know these things!! I would love to see bonding between them. I don't know why but I just get a feeling that their mother would be super displeased to see them not with each other. And not happy. I mean she did go back for her other children, even died trying to bring them back to her new life.

I've always wondered what would have happened if she did do it. Got them and went back to Gambino. I wonder if their personalities would be different or the same.

THANK YOU!!I've been saying that there should be some Ian Louie Gino brotherly interation since I found out they where brothers and that it should at minimum be over their shared mother. No one listened though... crying
I think Rosalie probably would be sad by their lack of brotherly bond, I mean, she obvioulsly went back for Ian and Louie so they could all be a family. And I have always wondered if Rosalie and Edmund where related some how or even childhood friends. It would explain a lot of things (Edmund saying to Johnny in the manga "WE owe it to her!", him coming to the rescue when she tried to get Ian and Louie, him taking in Louie after the vampire conflict, maybe how she meet Johnny, etc.)

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
AnneLaurant
Ian is my favorite, definitely. And that Gino-Sasha-Ian thing was definitely hilarious (yes I found it real hilarious).

Hmm...I think Ian knew that Gino was his brother all along. Ian ended up in Johnny's and Edmund's hands after all. It could be speculated that either men told him. But then again, Ian was tempted to kill Gino...

I think that might have just been Ian reverting to childish thinking.
Think about it, we don't know how long exactly it was between his mom leaving vlad and her coming back for him and louie (though, based on it being soon after Gino's birth it probably was atleast a year). Vlad probably was telling the boys some pretty bad things about his mom and Gambino and it probably left Ian thinking that Gambino was ultimatly the reason why his mom left (and, in turn, why she died). Add to that the fact that Gambino rejected him, screwed him out of his first shop on the Isle and now the son of the man that (in Ian's mind) ruined his family stealing way the girl he loves, no wonder Ian hated Gino. (not that I support that, I'm just saying I could understand it)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff