Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
I hope this event has taught you all a valuable lesson about tolerance, and why it isn't always a good thing.

IRL Labtech

Czar Bomba
I hope this event has taught you all a valuable lesson about tolerance, and why it isn't always a good thing.

tbh every time i see NPC Diedrich posting in a random thread, I get annoyed

like i saw someone trying to set up an art shop and it just came in and interrupted

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
I was thinking they'd have an April Fool's joke wherein there were no announcements all day.

And we'd all think that Gaia had finally gained some ******** sense again.

And then it would just start again today.

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Shannon-Jeva
Czar Bomba

tbh every time i see NPC Diedrich posting in a random thread, I get annoyed

like i saw someone trying to set up an art shop and it just came in and interrupted

Really?
Wow, thats just rude 3:

Friendly Explorer

It was actually really sweet when the day before April Fools, he posted randomly in my Pokemon thread. xD He wasn't posting too much back then and then whoever made the posts deleted them all. Probably a test, but I was happy to be one of the "chosen ones". Now he's a bit too much though. ^^'

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm laughing so hard I have started to cry from Diedrich not giving a single flipping green rabbit.

You all just can't take him and his sassy green ears.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

This whole event is dumb XD It needed something cool but NOOO Gaia is to busy making $$$ to care about cool things event wise for their users XD So we are stuck with that thing @A@

Dead Hellraiser

Kiro_Shinigami
This whole event is dumb XD It needed something cool but NOOO Gaia is to busy making $$$ to care about cool things event wise for their users XD So we are stuck with that thing @A@

In Gaia's 11 years, we've had what, two funny April fools events? Don't act like getting a lackluster event is something new.

It's like most people forget the year our April Fools event was also the 'Easter Event'

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Rhea Byrne
Kiro_Shinigami

In Gaia's 11 years, we've had what, two funny April fools events? Don't act like getting a lackluster event is something new.

It's like most people forget the year our April Fools event was also the 'Easter Event'
I know...Its getting so shoddy....I hope for Easter that bunny will vanish tho....New story needed and the manga's need updating @A@ Poor staff is to busy making pixel items now to have them selling for $$$ to draw T^T

I just dont dig this event one bit....Thank god my thread is safe as its commerce! (( I feel sorry for everyone that has had to deal with it in their thread tho))

I wish to add it to ignore but it wont let us =n=

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
Nieomy
I cant not wait till he dies.I hate him and for an Aprils fools joke its the worst i have ever seen.
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

This was beautiful.
I giggled so hard.

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magic Hobo

I've just started reporting him for spam, honestly

Magic Hero

He was kinda funny but then when he bumped my subscribed threads 1009482245 times, I started getting pissed.

Can he just NOT already. . . ?

Tenacious Hellhound

Virtual Earthquake
God I hate this event.
Just like everything Gaia does nowadays, it's very half-assed.
I never liked Diedrich, and I especially don't like him now, he doesn't belong in the Exchange.
He belongs in a grave.

No grave can keep his body down.
We need a machine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out