Who would win?

Azrael 0.36448598130841 36.4% [ 39 ]
The Sandman 0.63551401869159 63.6% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Angelic Nitemare

K4M
Ridley Starsmore

Probably...I mean, he scarred a vampire.

How do you even DO that?-lol-
Quite easily if you remember what he was wearing when he had the summer camp event X___X Edmund in short shorts

emotion_puke

man, I just barely had forgotten about that.

Now I need more brain bleach.

Mental scarring aside, I was referring to the physical scar Zhivago has on his face.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Existential Existence
K4M
Existential Existence
K4M

Friday 13th vs Lady Luck

Kaede vs Double rainbows Lisa

These pairings would make a fun CI

1 vs other, pick a side. win or lose... dun dun dunnnn
Gaia did do a fighting themed CI before perhaps this might inspire them to make another *chuckles* emotion_dowant

like betting? or?

IDK (i remember there being a fighting themed items one before). but if they did it wasn't an NPC vs NPC game-play style one.
It was us vs an npc if I recall XP
Now I kind of want an NPC vs NPC one they could figure out which NPC wins by using a similar system they're using in HOC

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Ridley Starsmore
K4M
Ridley Starsmore

Probably...I mean, he scarred a vampire.

How do you even DO that?-lol-
Quite easily if you remember what he was wearing when he had the summer camp event X___X Edmund in short shorts

emotion_puke

man, I just barely had forgotten about that.

Now I need more brain bleach.

Mental scarring aside, I was referring to the physical scar Zhivago has on his face.
I know XD I just couldn't help but use the opportunity to bring back that up ;P

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
K4M
]It was us vs an npc if I recall XP
Now I kind of want an NPC vs NPC one they could figure out which NPC wins by using a similar system they're using in HOC

You mean the automatic battles?
A game-based item-earning system would be so neat. When Buc.Boardwalk came out in zOMG I thought it would be the coolest thing if we could use cash to play games in zOMG that gave us the chance to win prizes (e.g. if you win X game your chances of scoring something good goes up, if you lose the game you get a fail item).

I think any 1 vs 1 system would need a sense of user control to it though, to make it fun. Although I guess with CIs people are already accustomed with the 'random chance' factor of CIs and put winning/losing up to fate.

omg i heard thunder. omggg soooo cooooooollll.

but yeah. if there were an NPC vs NPC with options of "attack" or "retreat"...and "attack" resulted in either 1) win(20%), 2) lose/fail (20%), 3) tie (60%) [where if you tie, you can 'attack' again or 'retreat'] that would be cool. it sounds like an algorithm devs can code too.

Lavish Lunatic

Sandman for sure. Brains over brawns, baby! heart

Because really, what are your 'superstrong fighting abilities' going to do when you're forced to sleep?
Sleep-fight?
And her sleep abilities are connected to sand, instamagic. It is kind of like debilitating your enemy by throwing dirt in their eyes, but.. who cares! As long as you reach the goal, right? emotion_dowant

Also, in terms of fights I'd like to see? Rina against.. anyone who'd have no qualms in obliterating her. This would make me so happy!

Demonic Citizen

User Image

I have a feeling Azrael would win. He has the advantage of being physically strong and being able to use offensive spells. Sandman, however, only has the ability to send people to sleep. So I would presume that it takes time to actually make spells, meaning Azrael would get the damage done before anything could render him useless. (Presuming the sleep attack would work on a fallen angel, that is.) Not to mention if Sandman does actually have any abilities from Jack Frost, she would be left at an elemental disadvantage. And that's never a good thing to have in a battle.
But what do I know.
As for who I would want to see in battle...
For some reason I think it would be pretty fun to see a vs match between the characters that appeared in Radio Havoc and their Alternate selves. Nothing like a literal fight against yourself, I say.

User Image

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Existential Existence
K4M
]It was us vs an npc if I recall XP

You mean the automatic battles?
A game-based item-earning system would be so neat. When Buc.Boardwalk came out in zOMG I thought it would be the coolest thing if we could use cash to play games in zOMG that gave us the chance to win prizes (e.g. if you win X game your chances of scoring something good goes up, if you lose the game you get a fail item).

I think any 1 vs 1 system would need a sense of user control to it though, to make it fun. Although I guess with CIs people are already accustomed with the 'random chance' factor of CIs and put winning/losing up to fate.

omg i heard thunder. omggg soooo cooooooollll.

but yeah. if there were an NPC vs NPC with options of "attack" or "retreat"...and "attack" resulted in either 1) win(20%), 2) lose/fail (20%), 3) tie (60%) [where if you tie, you can 'attack' again or 'retreat'] that would be cool. it sounds like an algorithm devs can code too.
Yep
That would've been awesome ;;

you could always add external factors that users could do to up their chances :O l

XD hmm it does (this must be thrown at them so it may one day hopefully become a reality!)

Demonic Lover

Oh my god I love you for this thread Magus XD <333

I don't know why but Sandman reminds me so much of Rider from Fate/Stay Night, I also think she would win~ but Azrael would give her a good fight, I don't think Azrael's dumb he could probably take care of her dust (to an extent) with his firey aura (not that he has one but he could probably burst in flames right?, I mean he did set in fire that building that time...) but Azrael is just too hot headed, seeing how fragile Sandman appears I have the feeling he might want to push through the dust that she would probably send his way to try to hit her and end the match, I picture him flying torwars her and being hit, hard, by Fafnir, if the dragon got to inmovilize Azrael and she moved quickly there to get her hand close to his face I think the match would end O: I picture it like a killer move, if Sandman also takes some of the powers of those she steal eyes' from... auch . 3.; Jack Frost probably lost in the canon ending of the RIG (we did saw her beautiful blue eye...) and he was really strong, Azrael has fire powers but who knows what things the Sandman could do with their powers mixed, really interesting fight! C:

I personally think my girl Kaede would put a good fight 8D she's an o_8 NPC after all~ *skull girl skull girl skull girl crowd chant in the back* but I don't know who to put her against ;u 3u

You know what I would love?, an all out battle of the parallel universe Ciels and Rosamunds, two teams, good vs evil BD

Good team: Rosamund from the Agape line, after the Rosamund's Revenge, with her enchanted sealing sword plus Ciel and Rosamund from the Storge line as backup, Ciel's probably melee/paladin and the other Rosamund could be a backup in healing and support magic.

Evil team: Ciel and Rosamund from the Eros line, Rosamund is a dark mage of course and Ciel is her enchanted berserk tank, Mephiste could be a dark enhancing shadow going from either of them to make them stronger, just to keep the 3 vs 3 balance~

For the purpose of the battle neither Ciel nor Rosamund from the "evil" team can be disenchanted or dispossessed or whatever, and Rosamund (Agape) from the good team can have a lesser effect on her sword that would allow her to keep battling with it after using it, like she stabs someone moves on and then that person starts to grow the thorny vines thing but they are still conscious and trying to remove them, who would win??? C:

User Image

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Hmm.

Assuming Azzie's immune both to both Sandy's sleep power and Fafnir's poison, I'd say Azrael would win. Sure, he'd have to take care of Fafnir's physical power, and he'd have to watch out for her hands, but other then that, he'd win in terms of sheer power. I'm not sure if Jack's power would slow him down or not, so I'm going to assume in Fire vs. Ice, fire is super effective.

If he isn't however, Sandman wins hands down.

I'd really like to see NPCs vs. their Dark Reflection versions.

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
...That avatar... emotion_awesome

Anyway, I put my vote on The Sandman. Women are powerful creatures. cool

Lonely Lunatic

Sandman wins.
She seduces him, puts him to sleep, steals his eyes and his powers then...
....-.
I marry her and we have many evil children.
The end.

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

I'm choosing Azrael for this one.

He's got the power, stamina, and the blind rage. Sandman has got tactics and stategy on her side, which makes her dangerous. I could see her trying to put Azrael to sleep in order to strike. However, I don't think Azrael would be affected due to either 1) his fire aura burning the dust, 2) angels possibly not being able to fall asleep or 3) him being too pissed off to be affected. Then, Sandman could send Fafnir after him. But I see Azrael's strength growing as he fights more and more, which isn't good for Fafnir. Finally, Sandman could try to attack with her Jack Frost powers, which wouldn't really affect Azrael cause again his fire powers. So finally, once he eventually catches up to her, Sandman couldn't stand a chance once Berserker Azrael gets her.

For future matches:

Jack vs. Easter Bunny (They've got history and a score to settle still).

Flynn & Dr. Singh vs. Mintaka & Rigel (Old CS vs. New CS)

Mademoiselle vs. The Cavalier from Reve Rouille (Again, another pair that has history.)

Trader

*Mr. Sandman tune* smile

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Ah, I'm so biased; I think a thread looks cool, I click in, I see ___ vs Sandman, and I instantly go SANDMAN.

But, 'reality'... I think I would have to give the match to Azarel. I think his personality and his background just set him up as more aggressive in a fight. The Sandman isn't fighting for her life; her life pursuit seems to be her perverse collection, which, while super cool, doesn't allow for a lot of 'put yourself on the line to win'. Azarel, on the other hand, has been spending some time in Hell Prison, assuredly with a bunch of other nasties imprisoned for something a little worse than larceny. It seems very kill or be killed, with even the protective authority, the Warden, as a dangerous adversary. It seems that, just from experience alone, Azrael would have the upper hand.

...don't hate/murder me, Sandman. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces