Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Waffles

Yeata Zi
emotion_brofist One day our princes will come back.

Only, probably never.

It really is a shame. I honestly, to this day, believe that the Zurg were some of the most interesting NPCs Gaia has or ever will have. Maybe that's because they were so active, so it really felt like we were getting to know them.

Whatever, I will just write a ton of fanfiction for the NPC contest. talk2hand

... emo

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Being interested in a character doesn't automatically mean self-insertion. One might find it easier to immerse themselves in a world if they create/use a character for that purpose. :3 My avatar/character only interacts with a couple NPCs and she's not a self-insertion character at all. I think if a character were friends with every NPC that would be a bit much. xd But whatever. Unless someone's antagonizing other people with the same interests in characters I don't see the harm in it.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Personally for me, it's just the fun of seeing an NPC you find adorable or cute and expressing it. I find the Dark Star Cygnus NPC quite adorbs. Nicolaw, Crescento, and Officer Bosco are kind of up there for me now. Liam is still a favorite of mine though. It's a matter of opinion of course, because people have many different tastes, and some just have the mentality that you can't fall in love with a drawing.

Gawd, I need help.

Blessed Millionaire

11,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
I have an NPC crush. I have since I started Gaia when i was 15...
came back at 20 and nothing changed.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

*pats Russell Ace* It's okay Russell, the mean OP doesn't know anything about our love. j/k

To be honest, since the moment he was introduced, I've been a major fan of Russell Ace. To the point of ordering a lot of art of my avi with him. But honestly, he's really the only NPC on Gaia that I do that with. I enjoy other characters and am determined to get all of the Cresento and 'MAN' items, but that doesn't even begin to get near my love for Russell.

*shrug* I'm 27 and I don't see anything wrong with having a favorite character that you feel a tiny bit obsessive of. It's only when it goes too far that I see something wrong. Like the attacking someone for having a picture of the character in their signature, like the previous example said.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
.Really Jacked Up.
Yeata Zi
emotion_brofist One day our princes will come back.

Only, probably never.

It really is a shame. I honestly, to this day, believe that the Zurg were some of the most interesting NPCs Gaia has or ever will have. Maybe that's because they were so active, so it really felt like we were getting to know them.

Whatever, I will just write a ton of fanfiction for the NPC contest. talk2hand

... emo

I remember being in Towns and asking the Zurg mothership to tell us a bedtime story. She wouldn't though! emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff