Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeata Zi
emotion_brofist One day our princes will come back.

Only, probably never.

It really is a shame. I honestly, to this day, believe that the Zurg were some of the most interesting NPCs Gaia has or ever will have. Maybe that's because they were so active, so it really felt like we were getting to know them.

Whatever, I will just write a ton of fanfiction for the NPC contest. talk2hand

... emo

Smitten Warlord

Being interested in a character doesn't automatically mean self-insertion. One might find it easier to immerse themselves in a world if they create/use a character for that purpose. :3 My avatar/character only interacts with a couple NPCs and she's not a self-insertion character at all. I think if a character were friends with every NPC that would be a bit much. xd But whatever. Unless someone's antagonizing other people with the same interests in characters I don't see the harm in it.

Hunter

18,450 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hero 100
Personally for me, it's just the fun of seeing an NPC you find adorable or cute and expressing it. I find the Dark Star Cygnus NPC quite adorbs. Nicolaw, Crescento, and Officer Bosco are kind of up there for me now. Liam is still a favorite of mine though. It's a matter of opinion of course, because people have many different tastes, and some just have the mentality that you can't fall in love with a drawing.

Gawd, I need help.

Blessed Millionaire

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
I have an NPC crush. I have since I started Gaia when i was 15...
came back at 20 and nothing changed.

Bucktoothed Demon

17,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

*pats Russell Ace* It's okay Russell, the mean OP doesn't know anything about our love. j/k

To be honest, since the moment he was introduced, I've been a major fan of Russell Ace. To the point of ordering a lot of art of my avi with him. But honestly, he's really the only NPC on Gaia that I do that with. I enjoy other characters and am determined to get all of the Cresento and 'MAN' items, but that doesn't even begin to get near my love for Russell.

*shrug* I'm 27 and I don't see anything wrong with having a favorite character that you feel a tiny bit obsessive of. It's only when it goes too far that I see something wrong. Like the attacking someone for having a picture of the character in their signature, like the previous example said.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Witty Noob

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
.Really Jacked Up.
Yeata Zi
emotion_brofist One day our princes will come back.

Only, probably never.

It really is a shame. I honestly, to this day, believe that the Zurg were some of the most interesting NPCs Gaia has or ever will have. Maybe that's because they were so active, so it really felt like we were getting to know them.

Whatever, I will just write a ton of fanfiction for the NPC contest. talk2hand

... emo

I remember being in Towns and asking the Zurg mothership to tell us a bedtime story. She wouldn't though! emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games