Welcome to Gaia! ::

It all just dosnt make sence at all....who do you think is making this attacks?? and why or who is the next targets....?? sweatdrop

Distinct Dabbler

Could you please explain? What attacks do you mean, and why would they be anything but random?

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I don't think that the sniper meant to kill the siters, Gino, and Gambino, assuming they're all dead and thats what you're talking about. All the other NPCs are small fry. They don't need to be dealt with, since they're probably not a problem to anyone.
wow nobody seems to know .... XD
omfg..wah do ya wanna say? geesh you gotz problems...
I'm the next target! eek *gets shot and diiiiiesss*

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
omnirave
I'm the next target! eek *gets shot and diiiiiesss*
...Okaaaayyy. Who's the next target after her? domokun
confusing... sweatdrop
i think aeke is the next target stare .....it could be anyone in here mabe.... stare mabe iben me and i dont know xp
I agree with Teh Lulu, those were Gaia's rich and powerful. no one else comes behind them, the rest are mid-class gaia citizenes trying to make with what they can. they're not as important and those who were killed or whatever unless a new NPC appears claiming to have wealth and power.
Who of us can really say who or what is the next target. Only the mods can say that....
spirit_fox
Who of us can really say who or what is the next target. Only the mods can say that....

Well actually it could be someone else....who knows....like she said mabe someone with power is going to appear and do something........i think that the next powerfull person is the one of the attacks.....because mabe someone need gambino and the vonhelson sisters to be of the map for him to come...i think he may come in aeke
Personally I think the industrial town of Aekea is next for destruction...
KamikazeFinn
I agree with Teh Lulu, those were Gaia's rich and powerful. no one else comes behind them, the rest are mid-class gaia citizenes trying to make with what they can. they're not as important and those who were killed or whatever unless a new NPC appears claiming to have wealth and power.

yes but there are two gambino mansions now in durem and isle de gambino
KamikazeFinn

yeah thats what i think there will be a new NPC and i think someone will take aeke for his town....i think the one behind aeke is the one behind gambino and the sisters...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff