Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Lightbringer

I have been going through the threads of this questions forum for a while now and I notice many pf the answeres to the gambino question include a part about people being upset at how there was a second bar after the first, and in turn thinking there will just be a third bar after this so why bother donating. Let me say this now, THERE WILL BE NO THIRD BAR!

Before the first Bar was even full, I and a few others became of why the route address of the bars image ended in a one, so we changed it to a two and found the second bar. We also of course, continued on and changed it to a three to see that as well but there was none.

Now I am not sure whether what I did was against gaia rules or not, but I wanted to post this here and now in the hopes that people will renew their energy in donating so we may see this event out. Thank you.

Edit: Thanks for the percentage graph absolute!
Absolute Shadows
to put it in Perspective, He is Close to 62% done

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you for clearing that up. 3nodding
Wow eek Smart
Before the First bar even really started the 2nd bar was passed around to people xd

Edit - yes, I got bored >_<

Eternal Lightbringer

Absolute Shadows
Before the First bar even really started the 2nd bar was passed around to people xd

thank you very much. would you mind if I quoted this in the first post so people could see the percentage more easily?
This should be stickied for the duration of the Donation Drive 3nodding

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
The people that need to read stickys, usually don't neutral
Macreas Angelon
Absolute Shadows

thank you very much. would you mind if I quoted this in the first post so people could see the percentage more easily?

Go for it, I will be Editing it while the Bar gose up. So it's should be up to date most of the time =P

Eternal Lightbringer

sephirothgal
The people that need to read stickys, usually don't neutral
yea but the people that matter do. lmao. this isnt a protocol thread, it is telling people what they want to know about.

Eternal Lightbringer

helloooo? did everyone die? ninja

Friendly Gekko

I'm kinda lurking sweatdrop

Eternal Lightbringer

keetabirdy
I'm kinda lurking sweatdrop
Well thats one person. lol.

Friendly Gekko

I'm kinda surprised that this thread doesn't have more activity

Eternal Lightbringer

keetabirdy
I'm kinda surprised that this thread doesn't have more activity
well it is late. people probably arent even looking in the questions forum right now. I just wish I could get this stickied so it wont fall off the gaian earth and die.
If it's not Up here tommorow, I will probably Bump it before I got to school...in 4 hours >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff