Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Lightbringer

borobdin
Absolute Shadows
If it's not Up here tommorow, I will probably Bump it before I got to school...in 4 hours >_>
How about not bumping in Q&A?

Yeah...even if its fallen off the first page, there's no reason to bump cause it's already answered, seeing as there's not much to answer here...since it's not a question.
This forum is called questions and ASSISTANCE. If you shouldnt be posting an answer to a widely asked about problem, then there should be no stickies in this forum at all. And how about not getting smart with the people who are just trying to help? The rules clearly state that you are able and ONLY able to bump a thread when it has fallen off the first page.

Eternal Lightbringer

Demon Kairos
Macreas Angelon
Reavyan
This was probably pointed out but you can see more developments in the Northern Sea map at the bottome right hand corner. There was nothing there last night and there's...well stuff.
Huh? I dont understand what you are saying.
Lastnight after the first bar was finnished the new map showed up but there was nothing there... and as the second bar has slowly filled up the new map has slowly had stuff added to it 3nodding ( I hope you understand it more now XD )
Oh yea I understand now. never even noticed that. thanks.
Faithful_Cheat
You know what is kinda odd though *since you mentioned the map number and all that* if you look at the North sea the map numbers go from 11 to 13. THERE IS NO MAP 12. Maybe just put in wrong, or maybe the key to the event?

Oh my observation went unloved. What's that about?

Eternal Lightbringer

Faithful_Cheat
Faithful_Cheat
You know what is kinda odd though *since you mentioned the map number and all that* if you look at the North sea the map numbers go from 11 to 13. THERE IS NO MAP 12. Maybe just put in wrong, or maybe the key to the event?

sorry, I saw it I just didnt think it needed to responded to. map 12 might be to the left of the northern sea (eventually) or to the right of isle de gambino.
Does anyone know how long the donations will be up for?
because i dont have the amount that i want to donate yet. but i will within the next few days

Eternal Lightbringer

WickedKlown
Does anyone know how long the donations will be up for?
because i dont have the amount that i want to donate yet. but i will within the next few days
Presumably until the second bar is full. whee 3nodding
Macreas Angelon
Faithful_Cheat
Faithful_Cheat

sorry, I saw it I just didnt think it needed to responded to. map 12 might be to the left of the northern sea (eventually) or to the right of isle de gambino.

Yeah you are probably right, but it does not exist now though.

Eternal Lightbringer

Faithful_Cheat
Macreas Angelon
Faithful_Cheat
Faithful_Cheat

it may just be a glitch. never know. maybe it is supposed to be there, and is there on the test servers, but a glitch stopped it from being added to public gaia. Never know with this place any more, do you?
Faithful_Cheat
Macreas Angelon
Faithful_Cheat
Faithful_Cheat

I think it will be in the Middle and it will be the Peak of the Gambino Tower. It may go somthing like this - from 11->(12 eventually)->13

Eternal Lightbringer

Absolute Shadows
Faithful_Cheat
Macreas Angelon
Faithful_Cheat
Faithful_Cheat

I think it will be in the Middle and it will be the Peak of the Gambino Tower. It may go somthing like this - from 11->(12 eventually)->13
who knows. map 12 could show up connected to durem for all any normal member knows of the site. xd
That clarifies so much!!
Thankies!!!!! heart
well i gave all my money, time and energy to it yesterday, i have not any left of either to help this second bar. had i not been misled into thinking the "first" bar was the only one i would not have burned myself out physically, emotionally and monitarily on the first one.

i commend you for your efforts to show people just what is going on, but alas i dont think here is the only place this thread should be.

it would be helpful to dupe it in the Gaia community discussions forum where the 5000 other threads about the donation drive are. 3nodding
shadzar
well i gave all my money, time and energy to it yesterday, i have not any left of either to help this second bar. had i not been misled into thinking the "first" bar was the only one i would not have burned myself out physically, emotionally and monitarily on the first one.

i commend you for your efforts to show people just what is going on, but alas i dont think here is the only place this thread should be.

it would be helpful to dupe it in the Gagi community discussions forum where the 5000 other threads about the donation drive are. 3nodding
Here is the thing... if you were in GCD any time during the first bar's time period... and clicked on one of the many threads that said "OMFGZASECONDBAR!!!!11z!!one!" you and the others would have known there was a second bar XD ( they were mixed in with the billions of donate threads XD )
Macreas Angelon
Absolute Shadows
Faithful_Cheat
Macreas Angelon
Faithful_Cheat
Faithful_Cheat

who knows. map 12 could show up connected to durem for all any normal member knows of the site. xd

Right out back of the Von Helson's mansion where the rituals take place.

Eternal Lightbringer

Faithful_Cheat
Macreas Angelon
Absolute Shadows
Faithful_Cheat
Macreas Angelon
Faithful_Cheat
Faithful_Cheat

Right out back of the Von Helson's mansion where the rituals take place.
xd xd xd !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces