Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sometimes its just easier to tell people in their threads this sort of thing. I'm sad to say many people do not read stickies ;o; and don't look around at other threads. As helpful as this may be XD
Well I guess I can start donating again than.
Well, for all we know they'll upload the third bar when it gets time. The admins are sneaky like that..

Aged Hellraiser

13,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
This was probably pointed out but you can see more developments in the Northern Sea map at the bottome right hand corner. There was nothing there last night and there's...well stuff.
I'm glad this is the last bar... I refreshed with page errors and lost all but a couple hundred of my gold, so I can't really donate to him anymore. sweatdrop

Thank you for posting this, it does clear up a few things I've been trying to figure out. 3nodding
wow, neato
DopplerZero
Well, for all we know they'll upload the third bar when it gets time. The admins are sneaky like that..
If the admins were going to be "sneaky" like that, they would have never uploaded the second one... they know we find out things ahead of time if at all possible XD

Eternal Lightbringer

Reavyan
This was probably pointed out but you can see more developments in the Northern Sea map at the bottome right hand corner. There was nothing there last night and there's...well stuff.
Huh? I dont understand what you are saying.
Absolute Shadows
If it's not Up here tommorow, I will probably Bump it before I got to school...in 4 hours >_>
How about not bumping in Q&A?

Yeah...even if its fallen off the first page, there's no reason to bump cause it's already answered, seeing as there's not much to answer here...since it's not a question.

Eternal Lightbringer

Demon Kairos
DopplerZero
If the admins were going to be "sneaky" like that, they would have never uploaded the second one... they know we find out things ahead of time if at all possible XD
beat me to it. lol. The admins wouldnt upload anything at the last second. that creates lag, downtime, and pissed off users.
You know what is kinda odd though *since you mentioned the map number and all that* if you look at the North sea the map numbers go from 11 to 13. THERE IS NO MAP 12. Maybe just put in wrong, or maybe the key to the event?
Macreas Angelon
Reavyan
Lastnight after the first bar was finnished the new map showed up but there was nothing there... and as the second bar has slowly filled up the new map has slowly had stuff added to it 3nodding ( I hope you understand it more now XD )

Aged Hellraiser

13,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Macreas Angelon
Reavyan

Above the Isle, there is a new arrow now. If you click it, youll get to the Northern Sea. It was all black yesterday and now theres a building at the bottom and on the page to it's right too.
borobdin
Absolute Shadows
If it's not Up here tommorow, I will probably Bump it before I got to school...in 4 hours >_>
How about not bumping in Q&A?

Yeah...even if its fallen off the first page, there's no reason to bump cause it's already answered, seeing as there's not much to answer here...since it's not a question.
XD move it to GCD then.... then again don't... that place does NOT need another gambino thread ;o;
ya I bet your right 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces