Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Lush Loves You
VKiera
Not spending gold eh? Ha Ha Ha.

I just dropped close to 40 million if you count the Lovely Luice I traded and the pure that went with it for an item I'd been questing. I pillaged quite a bit of my inventory, but it was so worth it.

I'm actually pretty decent at accumulating gold, but I'm horrible about buying something right away instead of waiting for the price to stabilize first. Last item I did that on was a really nice recolor and the recolor was in a popular color, better than the original if you ask me, but I ended up losing 5 million on it. *sob* The recolor is now half the price of the original.
which item? recolors are usually a lot pricier than the originals...

Yea generally they are, but it was the recolor of Sweet Frosting.

Sweet Frosting is around 2-3 million

the recolor in cream is like barely over 1 million now. Arg, hurts just thinking about it. I could have saved so much money if I waited to buy it.

Liberal Fatcat

The bulk of my gold stays in a separate account that's primarily used for investment purposes. Im pretty good at saving and earning gold, though Ive been pretty lazy earning it ever since I dropped 15mill on one item during Black Friday but I still dont care. I have plenty of items on my wishlist that I wanted for ages, though I usually have little to no urge in buying them right then and there. I like to wait until I have a nice amount of gold in my account before I knock some items off my list.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
VKiera
Lush Loves You
VKiera

I just dropped close to 40 million if you count the Lovely Luice I traded and the pure that went with it for an item I'd been questing. I pillaged quite a bit of my inventory, but it was so worth it.

I'm actually pretty decent at accumulating gold, but I'm horrible about buying something right away instead of waiting for the price to stabilize first. Last item I did that on was a really nice recolor and the recolor was in a popular color, better than the original if you ask me, but I ended up losing 5 million on it. *sob* The recolor is now half the price of the original.

the recolor in cream is like barely over 1 million now. Arg, hurts just thinking about it. I could have saved so much money if I waited to buy it.
wow i just checked it on the mp, the recolor is down to 805k, but whyyyy???? it's so much prettier than the original.
i need that gorgeous red-tipped hair in my life ♥

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Lush Loves You
VKiera
Lush Loves You
VKiera

wow i just checked it on the mp, the recolor is down to 805k, but whyyyy???? it's so much prettier than the original.

Actually I'd like it more without the red, xD I like using brown wigs, but I don't want some random red thrown into my outfits.

No idea why it's so much cheaper, maybe it was more common, only thing I can think of.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
VKiera
Lush Loves You
VKiera
Lush Loves You
VKiera

Actually I'd like it more without the red, xD I like using brown wigs, but I don't want some random red thrown into my outfits.

No idea why it's so much cheaper, maybe it was more common, only thing I can think of.
i love the red, i'm trying to tektek a red/cream/brown avi so i have an excuse to buy it now XD

Also, it could be that Gaia seems to be having a love affair with that light blue color the original is in... i've seen so many baby-blue avis lately, it's ridiculous.

Mythical Friend

9,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I take my chances often and most of the time it pays off really. But recently my gambling bit me in the butt. I bought a 3 Ships Happen just for kicks and ended up loosing everything for nothing.

Mega Bit

I saved for mini wings and that's about it. Have no idea how I managed it, I even sold off a few EIs I really liked when I was almost at the point of buying them. I think not admitting to myself that I was going for them until I was really close helped...somehow.
I've had holes in my pockets ever since. I don't buy things on release day though, I am always waiting for deflation. But still there is constant spending, I'm just a few weeks behind everyone else since I wait.
I've been working on getting rid of junk I've never used..over the past month I've made like 2 mil from selling junk rig fails I never used emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I'm pretty good on saving and buying wisely. But my fault is when I do quest an item and get it. I don't love it anymore and resell it. I did this with my thea doll. I bought it during black Friday for 25mil and sold it for 34.5mil. I made profit off it....but its a shame that I don't like it anymore :c
I wish I could just stay in love with an item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff