Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scumbag Brain

+1 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Perfect Saint

I've been stuck at my quest for two years now. I'm not very good at this.

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
I know I wanted many things. Gaia Gold is everywhere. It comes and goes quite easily lol

Yes, it happened sometimes. I make sure it's worth it. smile

eminoir's Spouse

I usually make gold and either never use it or give it away. There aren't many items that I really need or want at this moment so I usually just go with the latter and give gold away to friends.

Receiver

I cannot save my gold for squat. If I am questing something I need to get the gold for it all at once. XD

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I try, but then something catches my eye and then BAM. Its gone. xD

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

At the moment, I seem to be making gold faster than I can spend it. Which is good. In a way. I tend to pick up a few RIG fails each month & most REIs when they hit 2nd gen, but my gold is still increasing.

It's such a weird place to be in. I'm still not sure what to think about it. Do I go out & buy the 10 mil+ items that I've idly considered owning but never quested because there's so many nice things I can get for less? Do I start a new collection? I'm basically done on my rainbow items quest for now & summons quest. Do I spend it all on Toasted Cheese Sandwiches from Buttercup Cafe? I'm still thinking about it. Meanwhile, my gold count is increasing.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
hmmm i was doing good till princess of the world came along... i saw it sell for 6m on the first day and hoped it would drop a little bit more. well patience isn't one of my best traits and ended buying an overly inflated one. gonk im hoping i don't fall of the wagon next time

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I just save all my gold on a mule, but even then sometimes I'll transfer it all and spend it. gonk
But I'm really trying hard not to impulse buy things. I'm one of those people that likes something, then gets it in every color. My inventory used to be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, but now what I have on is basically all I have. Lol

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I'm on a gold shop buyout quest, so I buy stuff alllll the time AND it's for my quest.

But once in a while I do get sidetracked... I bought two The Wretcheds after seeing Les Mis onstage a couple weeks ago, for instance >.>

Articerile's Waifu

Feral Hoarder

I'm so terrible at saving, I've managed to save quite a bit at a time in rare cases though.

B-but then awesome stuff somes out and it matches one of my avvies, and then I make more surrounding itt andddd~
I may have a spending problem whee

Cluttered Shopper

14,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
Story of my Gaian life when I was questing.
I always felt like the users in the marketplace were against me. Conspiring together because they knew I was questing for an item, so the price would go up. Then bringing it way down after I've bought it. Hahaha.

But I get over quickly. Because if I took the time to quest for it, then I'm gonna want it regardless.

Though I'm looking at quite a few of my items now, and I'm thinking "Why'd I want this in the first place?"
Ah, spur of the moment wishlisting... 8]

Mewling Loverboy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my biggest mistake was pale marionette for 16 mil.
do i regret it every day? do i wish i would have sold
it when the price was PLUMMITING and then
rebought it so i had gold for my ringmasters? yes,
but i do love it so~ and the story of the quest for
it is so charming. q u q <33 it proves how much my
friends love me <33 myuuus~ q u q <33

but i try to be safe. i read graphs and stuff on the
items. i have the skills an exchanger / vender, but i
make profits doing art... and i have the laziness of a
noob. q u q uwaaaah~ i need more gold though.
> .>

i feel so poor with only 1.25 million. > ___ < it's like,
I'M POOOOOOR. Q A Q but then my friends get mad
at me for saying that. xDDD because i have a ton of
items... but... eep. not a ton of pure gold. = 3 = uwah~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thieving Zealot

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
has anybody gone after mythill coins or flower bouquets, or something weird like that? just wondering

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I try to save. I really, really do. And for a while there I sat on 2mil ... then it dropped to 1mil ... now I'm way below that. Too many items!

None of which helps my quest for a Case, which I've been going after for ... I don't know, a couple of years now? stressed

Tipsy Lunatic

Most of the gold I lose it when a RIG I really like comes out, and I just have to have a certain item OMG RIGHT NAOW!!!
Then the item drops in price a few hundred K in a month's time.
I almost never sell these sorts of items, so I don't lose gold exactly. Just net worth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff