Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Genius

Did you notice, that after the tower fell and Gambino supposedly "died", inflation got at it's worst (granted inflation was there before, but became more noticiable after the whole tower thing)

So do Gambino and the Von Helsons (people with lotsa money) have an effect on the economy and control the n00bs by telling them to raise the prices on the most cheapest of items? Discuss.
<center>Your silly. N00bs can't afford to raise prices of expensive items such as the demonic pitchfork and OMG.<center>Also why would gambino associate himself with n00bs?
Trinity Raven
Did you notice, that after the tower fell and Gambino supposedly "died", inflation got at it's worst (granted inflation was there before, but became more noticiable after the whole tower thing)

So do Gambino and the Von Helsons (people with lotsa money) have an effect on the economy and control the n00bs by telling them to raise the prices on the most cheapest of items? Discuss.

I noticed, but I didn't think that they were connected in any way.
Coincidence me thinks
Jiyuu-san
Trinity Raven

<center>Thats because they aren't.

Magic Genius

So they don't? Ok, thanks for answering my question.
Trinity Raven
So they don't? Ok, thanks for answering my question.
<center>Thats perfectly fine.
Jiyuu-san
Trinity Raven

Neither did I. confused
no mrgreen
It's just a coinkydink. xp
Farinaceous
It's just a coinkydink. xp

yup 3nodding
Oh, I dunno.....I doubt it really. XP

Mind-boggling Mage

Tainted Deity
<center>Your silly. N00bs can't afford to raise prices of expensive items such as the demonic pitchfork and OMG.<center>Also why would gambino associate himself with n00bs?
Yes they can, Newbies might not, but N00bs come in all shapes, some are rich, some are poor, some are utterly stupid, and some might hide under the surface of an intelligent being.

A N00b is basicly an idiot. A n00b is not judged by his wealth or experience, but for how he acts....then again, that is just my opinion 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff