Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Beast Henshin

I'm actually not sure where I fit on such a scale, as I would like thinner legs yet a bulkier midsection XD

Like, it's always nice when there's a leg mod that's not full on twigs, just thins out the base legs a little.

If there was a more stylish version of the fatty you know i be rockin it XD
(I like big boys, what can I say? :3 )

I think it's that good line between overbulked fantasy vs realistic bulk.
Ergo:
REAL Bulk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

vs

FANTASY Bulk
User Image

I think what the male gaian population
prefers is a more realistic male bulk than
the usual HUGE GIGANTOR Fantasy males
Gaia is so fond of releasing.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Yorugami
Beast Henshin

I'm actually not sure where I fit on such a scale, as I would like thinner legs yet a bulkier midsection XD

Like, it's always nice when there's a leg mod that's not full on twigs, just thins out the base legs a little.

If there was a more stylish version of the fatty you know i be rockin it XD
(I like big boys, what can I say? :3 )

I think it's that good line between overbulked fantasy vs realistic bulk.
Ergo:
REAL Bulk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

vs

FANTASY Bulk
User Image

I think what the male gaian population
prefers is a more realistic male bulk than
the usual HUGE GIGANTOR Fantasy males
Gaia is so fond of releasing.

Fantasy bulk could work, if it didn't just take up the entirely of the base XD
I'm obviously a fan of the "less is more" style XD

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Beast Henshin

Well Gaia already has fantasy bulk done.
With that Body Builder Mod and the changeling skin as well.
Also that He-man item from ships happen.
XD They just need the built body mods
to come in all skins though.

Man they should add more potions in Skin Tyt
with different body builds. Like the Ogre Changeling skin
with normal heads for the Bara types and maybe
a better modified version of the Vampire skins for the
skinny dudes type. 8D
Because I know a lot of people actually like the vampire
skins because of the pointed chin and the thinner body.
Just not so fond of the face and mouth on it.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Yorugami
Beast Henshin

Well Gaia already has fantasy bulk done.
With that Body Builder Mod and the changeling skin as well.
Also that He-man item from ships happen.
XD They just need the built body mods
to come in all skins though.

Man they should add more potions in Skin Tyt
with different body builds. Like the Ogre Changeling skin
with normal heads for the Bara types and maybe
a better modified version of the Vampire skins for the
skinny dudes type. 8D
Because I know a lot of people actually like the vampire
skins because of the pointed chin and the thinner body.
Just not so fond of the face and mouth on it.

I'm aware they already did it, that's my point X3
The body builder suit scares me. I mean muscles<3 but those are MUSCLES XD

YES GOD YES BARA POTION
I would be so happy.
I'd like a nice musclegut X3

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Beast Henshin

YES GOD YES BARA POTION
I would be so happy.

I hate it when they always scream at you in
sitefeedback that GAIA CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE
THEY'D HAVE TO REPIXEL EVERY ITEM TO
FIT WHAT YOUR SKIN WANTS!

Totally forgetting we already do have skins like that
only the faces look not normal...one being changeling noses
and the other having vampire teeth and eyes.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Yorugami
Beast Henshin

YES GOD YES BARA POTION
I would be so happy.

I hate it when they always scream at you in
sitefeedback that GAIA CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE
THEY'D HAVE TO REPIXEL EVERY ITEM TO
FIT WHAT YOUR SKIN WANTS!

Totally forgetting we already do have skins like that
only the faces look not normal...one being changeling noses
and the other having vampire teeth and eyes.

And the Orc everything XD
It's hard to make that base attractive.

I've tried. Which is sad because I love Orcs.

Ah, dang, they need to make some sort of weight gain potion now XP

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Beast Henshin

And the Orc everything XD
It's hard to make that base attractive.

I've tried. Which is sad because I love Orcs.

Ah, dang, they need to make some sort of weight gain potion now XP

The weight gain is a lot harder though to make
into a skin.
However they should revisit more body mods in that area
like a modern version of the fatty with fatty arms and legs
to match. 8D

Undead Hellhound

OddBird
maybe if we had more than one male artist this wouldn't be such an issue js

✖ ..or more female artists with 'other interests' than just the common anime/lollita/kawaiidesu/rainbow bullshit we're seeing in the REIs/RIGs/CIs/MCs all the time :c

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
graaw

OddBird
maybe if we had more than one male artist this wouldn't be such an issue js

✖ ..or more female artists with 'other interests' than just the common anime/lollita/kawaiidesu/rainbow bullshit we're seeing in the REIs/RIGs/CIs/MCs all the time :c
Except most of the stuff isnt kawaii anime stuff xD;;

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Coats, cloaks, jackets.
Armor.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I would like to see male items that aren't just the same item, but a little different.

I think the main issue is the lack of communication between staff and gaians. Maybe a ATA strictly for male items and ideals. But, aren't there male staff?

What would be nice to see is :
-Facial Hair
-With wigs, there is a female and male pose within them instead of the constant separation. This could also help keep some rarity and investment in items.
-Accessories ; gloves, belts, fillers

Destructive Bunny

I think there's a decent range of male items currently. There are a few things I'd like to see more of, like Victorianesque style of clothing, and more muscle body mods xd

It's more a matter of there being way more female items in ratio to male items. That's really more a reflection of real life though. There are way more female fashions around.

Shirtless Loverboy

I think the problem doesn't really revolve around us guys "not specifically stating what we want" because just as the artist put so much diversity in amount of items for the female community that all means research and ideas must of had to come into the picture before making the items available to them. Same goes for us guys, the Gaia Artists should be able to research just as much as they do for the females for the guys. It's not very difficult for us at least. So "us never saying what we want besides more facial hair" shouldn't even be an excuse for their lack of ability to think/research styles that are in style for us.

What i'd like to see more is more diversity on a little bit of everything!

Clothing that is anywhere from casual to elegant and fancy, and of course mythical warrior with armors, swords, all sorts of warrior equipment!

I'd like to see:
Backwards caps in different colors, different styles and designs.

Different style of SHIRTS, button down sleeves rolled up, regular going out T-Shirts with different patterns, V- Necks! Elegant/Fancy long sleeve, more tank tops in all colors, VESTS we need more vests in different cuts and styles (denim would be awesome) as well as fancy and elegant ones that can match bow ties and ties cool also, JACKETS we need different styles for those we can have more winter based, going out leather looking type, or the basic pull over jackets, oh and a very important one CARDIGANS!!!!!!! scream

JEANS! SHORTS! More dress pants of more colors. Specifically targeting jeans because we have little to NONE variety of jeans that really limits what guys wear on a normal going out day. I think we need more styles of jeans! As for shorts, i'd like to see more variety within them different colors and cuts!

SHOES. I cannot stress enough how much shoes guys are available too. I can count them with my fingers the pairs i use that can match all avis. We need more more more and MORE shoes, DRESSY shoes we need in black and brown. As well as casual going out like Sperrys or any other type of shoe that may be in style right now.

ACCESSORIES! Stubble OF COURSE, we need more variety of stubble, SURPRISE US?! (but be ideal, on what a guy would normally look with stubble, make it sexy cool ) more Shades like Raybands, or bowties of different patterns add colors, ties, WATCHES, SCARVES!

It doesn't take very long to tune into a clothing catalog to see what's in style for men. It's not difficult and "not knowing what we want" shouldn't be an excuse because there is a over excessive amount of female items that i'm sure had thought and research before being done.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Xerveon
I think the problem doesn't really revolve around us guys "not specifically stating what we want" because just as the artist put so much diversity in amount of items for the female community that all means research and ideas must of had to come into the picture before making the items available to them. Same goes for us guys, the Gaia Artists should be able to research just as much as they do for the females for the guys. It's not very difficult for us at least. So "us never saying what we want besides more facial hair" shouldn't even be an excuse for their lack of ability to think/research styles that are in style for us.

What i'd like to see more is more diversity on a little bit of everything!

Clothing that is anywhere from casual to elegant and fancy, and of course mythical warrior with armors, swords, all sorts of warrior equipment!

I'd like to see:
Backwards caps in different colors, different styles and designs.

Different style of SHIRTS, button down sleeves rolled up, regular going out T-Shirts with different patterns, V- Necks! Elegant/Fancy long sleeve, more tank tops in all colors, VESTS we need more vests in different cuts and styles (denim would be awesome) as well as fancy and elegant ones that can match bow ties and ties cool also, JACKETS we need different styles for those we can have more winter based, going out leather looking type, or the basic pull over jackets, oh and a very important one CARDIGANS!!!!!!! scream

JEANS! SHORTS! More dress pants of more colors. Specifically targeting jeans because we have little to NONE variety of jeans that really limits what guys wear on a normal going out day. I think we need more styles of jeans! As for shorts, i'd like to see more variety within them different colors and cuts!

SHOES. I cannot stress enough how much shoes guys are available too. I can count them with my fingers the pairs i use that can match all avis. We need more more more and MORE shoes, DRESSY shoes we need in black and brown. As well as casual going out like Sperrys or any other type of shoe that may be in style right now.

ACCESSORIES! Stubble OF COURSE, we need more variety of stubble, SURPRISE US?! (but be ideal, on what a guy would normally look with stubble, make it sexy cool ) more Shades like Raybands, or bowties of different patterns add colors, ties, WATCHES, SCARVES!

It doesn't take very long to tune into a clothing catalog to see what's in style for men. It's not difficult and "not knowing what we want" shouldn't be an excuse because there is a over excessive amount of female items that i'm sure had thought and research before being done.

THIS! So much! lol

Now that Gaia has a whole thread full of ideas by guys for guys, I expect to see some of the ideas come true! Seriously Reapersun, where da fawk are you? Make something manly, non-slutty yet sexy item for us! scream

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
as someone with a male avatar (ignoring my signature, can you even tell right now?),
things i want = cute frilly dresses and skirts in pastel colours with cats and strawberries and ribbons emotion_kirakira
i also like short shorts, fancy stockings and lots of gory blood items.

99% happy here. emotion_awesome

the 1% i want more of = leg mod items that give me skinny legs without having feet/shoes attached please.
i guess i'd also like some more hand mod gloves too since the original male base hands make me cry and i have to wear case of pietro for the gloves most of the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff