Tricky Cat

TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST

which items, i can't find them

MALES not ITEMS.
I'm saying in an anime that is female centric and the only notable (doesn't mean they appeared for more than a BRIEF section of the anime) males were like TOOLS to move the story along or just show background story to a character.

It'd be like expecting a female item to come out of a halo sponsorship.

i could careless about the anime, im talking about gaia items here not anime -.-

The point I'm making, which is going over your head (I thought shortness was a female trait) is that the anime is literally 99.99% females. The only males in the show are tools, silhouettes. They're next to pointless.

So why would you expect this "RIG" (more so, sponsor item you buy) to contain male items.

Fat chance.

Also, since you seem to be ignorant about things:
The term is "I couldn't care less." It implies that you have reached rock-bottom of caring, and that it is physically impossible for you to give a s**t.
To say "I could care less" implies your caring levels are above 0 and means you could care about something from a wide variety of a lot to a little. It more so means you do give a s**t, even if it's a small one.

and what your not getting is, were talking about we need more male items in this forum not about that medoka in general i only mentioned to give an example of the more girl items, so calm your nipples.

Quote:
like this madoka thingie? its all based on girl avi's

Devoted Lunatic

Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne

MALES not ITEMS.
I'm saying in an anime that is female centric and the only notable (doesn't mean they appeared for more than a BRIEF section of the anime) males were like TOOLS to move the story along or just show background story to a character.

It'd be like expecting a female item to come out of a halo sponsorship.

i could careless about the anime, im talking about gaia items here not anime -.-

The point I'm making, which is going over your head (I thought shortness was a female trait) is that the anime is literally 99.99% females. The only males in the show are tools, silhouettes. They're next to pointless.

So why would you expect this "RIG" (more so, sponsor item you buy) to contain male items.

Fat chance.

The term is "I couldn't care less." It implies that you have reached rock-bottom of caring, and that it is physically impossible for you to give a s**t.
To say "I could care less" implies your caring levels are above 0 and means you could care about something from a wide variety of a lot to a little. It more so means you do give a s**t, even if it's a small one.

and what your not getting is, were talking about we need more male items in this forum not about that medoka in general i only mentioned to give an example of the more girl items, so calm your nipples.

Quote:

yes, about there being alot of girl items then guys, i never knew it was an anime, till you said so, just thought it was a made up gaia thing.

Tricky Cat

TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST

Fat chance.

Quote:

yes, about there being alot of girl items then guys, i never knew it was an anime, till you said so, just thought it was a made up gaia thing.

Quote:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is the story of Madoka Kaname, a prospective magical girl who would be tasked to do battle with Witches and granted a wish in exchange. As she learns more about what the life of a magical girl is really like, she begins to question the unique opportunity she's been presented with.

Gaia has teamed up with the talented folks behind Puella Magi Madoka Magica to bring you items featuring characters and clothing from the legendary series! Grab the Puella Magi Madoka Magica CI and you'll receive a new exclusive clothing item from the series, or an SDPlus Blind Box containing a doll of one of your favorite characters!

Devoted Lunatic

Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne

Fat chance.

Quote:

Quote:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is the story of Madoka Kaname, a prospective magical girl who would be tasked to do battle with Witches and granted a wish in exchange. As she learns more about what the life of a magical girl is really like, she begins to question the unique opportunity she's been presented with.

Gaia has teamed up with the talented folks behind Puella Magi Madoka Magica to bring you items featuring characters and clothing from the legendary series! Grab the Puella Magi Madoka Magica CI and you'll receive a new exclusive clothing item from the series, or an SDPlus Blind Box containing a doll of one of your favorite characters!

where going off topic here, but yeah thanks for clearing that out

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I've been here since 05 and I remember back around oh hell when was it 07 early 08 there was nothing but wave after wave of female users here complaining to high hell about how there wasn't enough frilly stuff for them or how there wasn't enough items to emphasize a more mature feminine form, jump to now and here we have male users complaining that there isn't enough for us now. what I think the problem is that the counter balance isn't gauged right sure now a days theres an equal distribution of items for both genders and items that can be gender neutral but for some it's too little and for other just sad attempts. one such attempt that I remember was the fiasco with the SOF Taiga how it started out looking like the rapid evolving item was for guys and then low and behold we get c**k blocked by a frilly skirt in military camo along with the weak explanation of a quirky side kick and the weak attempt to save face by throwing in a gatling gun. as for not enough well everyones seen that. personally I wouldn't mind seeing more mech armor items, regular armor items that aren't excessively bulky or atleast some decent street cloths that don't fall into the "Serious business look", "Punk gangster wanna be", or even "heavy industrial construction" looks

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Aside from facial hair (I am head of the petition thread for facial hair where they pretty much abandoned that whole thing but oh well) if they could just do what they do for girls but just...don't???

Like, leg mods stop being so dainty and pointy-toed, no more skirts and dresses and more paints and shirts and I guess not so much full on, testosterone filled items, just tone down the estrogen whee

Maybe have some male-oriented items only for a while. Everything looks better on a female base anyway. xp

SlX MACHlNE
I want more abs.

I want muscular arm mods that are not suppose to be humorous.

I want more legmods that slim the calf-area, but don't give me tiny feet (cite Friday XIII and Nice Suit for Work for example)

I want more collared, long-sleeve shirts.

I want gloves that get rid of the default ham-fist hands, but aren't dainty (cite Zodiacal Aries gloves as examples). Infact, if you could make flesh-colored hand-mod gloves, that'd be great.

I want legmods/bottoms that show that I have a package. (so far I've only seen the boxer briefs do this)

Preach!

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Lapin Lequesne
-Seraphoid-
i love to cross dress my avvie & have ny male mules dress up, i agree

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:50 pm
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm

What happened
wha u talking about. mine says Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50pm

Ruthless Shapeshifter

User Image
I think most of the items that are pixelled awesome
like the Little Princeling item you stated is they always
come in odd shades that are hard to match unless you
wear it in sets.

Also...I think males currently are split between:
BULKY BULK BULK - the ones who love the armors, huge
chests, muscular builds and don't mind the chunkiness
of the male base
and
THIN AND LANKY - those who appreciate body mods more
and prefer having a thinner and lankier male and hates on the
male base. (sometimes these people are forced to get female
avatars). They tend to like the suits, and more sleek items
like the Brisk Coat in the GS.

I'm in the Thin and Lanky area. : / and most of the time we
end up with BULKY ITEMs or Body mods that suit the female
base better.

I think...I just wish Gaia would release male item basics
like good collared shirts, more items like the Fall 2012 collection,
knee length boots without heels, and generally better fitting
sleeker male items. Also these items need to come in colors
that are easier to match and in shades that aren't so annoyingly
out there. D: Striking Clockman is a good example...
those are awesome leg mods right there but what is up with
that color?

OvO Yes. Maybe some Alexander Mcqueen inspired clothes?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Ruthless Shapeshifter

SlX MACHlNE
I want more abs.

I want muscular arm mods that are not suppose to be humorous.

I want more legmods that slim the calf-area, but don't give me tiny feet (cite Friday XIII and Nice Suit for Work for example)

I want more collared, long-sleeve shirts.

I want gloves that get rid of the default ham-fist hands, but aren't dainty (cite Zodiacal Aries gloves as examples). Infact, if you could make flesh-colored hand-mod gloves, that'd be great.

I want legmods/bottoms that show that I have a package. (so far I've only seen the boxer briefs do this)

Quoted again for truth.
And I agree most of the male leg mods tend
to suddenly cut off the hop...leaving the hip area
almost entirely missing or too tiny in comparison
to the upper torso of most male upper body items.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Yorugami
User Image
wear it in sets.

of the male base
and

base better.

that color?

User Image

YES. I'd totally dress like a guy for months if they had items like these. Unf.

So many good points being made in this thread. This seems to be a common trend on most avatar sites, a lot of times it feels like it can't be helped-- it can be, though. And it really shouldn't be an excuse of "Well some guys like bulk and some guys don't, so it's hard to appease them", because there's such a huge variety of feminine clothing, from punk/goth to frilly lolita, to sexy, etc. So why don't we have more variety? But it's good to know the mods are listening regardless of how difficult it is to gauge this stuff.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Knight of Britannia

So many good points being made in this thread. This seems to be a common trend on most avatar sites, a lot of times it feels like it can't be helped-- it can be, though. And it really shouldn't be an excuse of "Well some guys like bulk and some guys don't, so it's hard to appease them", because there's such a huge variety of feminine clothing, from punk/goth to frilly lolita, to sexy, etc. So why don't we have more variety? But it's good to know the mods are listening regardless of how difficult it is to gauge this stuff.

Yeah definitely love this thread a lot. D: <3333
It's less about bitching and more about concrete item
suggestions.

I think basically it boils down to those who prefer Bishounen:
(or sometimes the more modern look for men which is more sleeker
and leaner)

vs

BARA:
(muscular biker and most fantasy dudes with armor that tend
to swallow them whole)
User Image

And Gaia seems to make better BARA jokes than decent items. : /

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Yorugami
Knight of Britannia

Yeah definitely love this thread a lot. D: <3333
It's less about bitching and more about concrete item
suggestions.

I think basically it boils down to those who prefer Bishounen:
(or sometimes the more modern look for men which is more sleeker
and leaner)

vs

BARA:
(muscular biker and most fantasy dudes with armor that tend
to swallow them whole)
User Image

And Gaia seems to make better BARA jokes than decent items. : /

Pretty much! And no one's asking to have ONLY one type really. Just some of both every now and then. It's completely doable.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Knight of Britannia

Pretty much! And no one's asking to have ONLY one type really. Just some of both every now and then. It's completely doable.

And I hate the fact that when they do have a really good
male avatar leg mod like: The Mad Hatter or Nice Suit for Work
it's always ridiculously rare/expensive. :/
Even my best beloved La Bella Figura is insanely expensive.

And I'm also sad that good mods Briar Sonnet that are actually affordable come
in weird colors. : /

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Yorugami
User Image
wear it in sets.

of the male base
and

base better.

that color?

User Image

I'm actually not sure where I fit on such a scale, as I would like thinner legs yet a bulkier midsection XD

Like, it's always nice when there's a leg mod that's not full on twigs, just thins out the base legs a little.

If there was a more stylish version of the fatty you know i be rockin it XD
(I like big boys, what can I say? :3 )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas