Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
like this madoka thingie? its all based on girl avi's, well i want items like la bella figura, with business/ casual looking legs, dress shirt, yet im stuck with yakisuba, it's hard to make male avi's now, and like the others you mentioned i always thought about making female avi's but you know the trollers get annoying lol, but yeah thanks for putting this up means alot n.n

Im sorry but the anime is MAGICAL GIRL MEDOKA.
There was like, three notable males.
Madokas Dad.
Kyouske (dude Sayaka had a boner or two for)
and Red-hair-nomnom's dad.

which items, i can't find them

Tricky Cat

TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
like this madoka thingie? its all based on girl avi's, well i want items like la bella figura, with business/ casual looking legs, dress shirt, yet im stuck with yakisuba, it's hard to make male avi's now, and like the others you mentioned i always thought about making female avi's but you know the trollers get annoying lol, but yeah thanks for putting this up means alot n.n

Madokas Dad.

MALES not ITEMS.
I'm saying in an anime that is female centric and the only notable (doesn't mean they appeared for more than a BRIEF section of the anime) males were like TOOLS to move the story along or just show background story to a character.

It'd be like expecting a female item to come out of a halo sponsorship.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

i love to cross dress my avvie & have ny male mules dress up, i agree

Tricky Cat

-Seraphoid-

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:50 pm
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm

What happened

Angelic Blob

lilloulou
I think one of the main problem is that many ask for more male items but they aren't specific on what they want. Nothing keeps people from posting some example of what they want. Afterall, if a picture is worth a 1000 words, imagine how many items could be inspired by them wink That said, guys totally need a bigger variety of ties: yup, a lovely waffle tie blaugh

late reply
But people who post in Site Feedback and the Petition forum have been quite specific about what masculinity represents to them. Right down to facial hair, shoes, and accessories, yet Gaia artists don't seem to take much notice and instead substitute the request by creating weapons and armor that no one really asked for. confused
It's understandable that Male loli style, cross dressing, and having a feminine appearance using a male avatar is quite niche. Or so it seems.

You many not be finding visual examples due to people becoming exhausted with creating elaborate postings and being (or feeling) disregarded after months / years.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
TRVST

I'm buying a lot of the items so I can cut the hair. Mami and Madoka's are pretty nice hair once cut.

Angelic Healer

AKB0048
TRVST

I'm buying a lot of the items so I can cut the hair. Mami and Madoka's are pretty nice hair once cut.
I just finished watching the anime and your avatar made me cry again crying

Devoted Lunatic

Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST

Madokas Dad.

MALES not ITEMS.
I'm saying in an anime that is female centric and the only notable (doesn't mean they appeared for more than a BRIEF section of the anime) males were like TOOLS to move the story along or just show background story to a character.

i could careless about the anime, im talking about gaia items here not anime -.-

Devoted Lunatic

AKB0048
TRVST

cut with agape?

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
TRVST
AKB0048
TRVST

cut with agape?

Yup. There's not many nice blonde haircuts, but I like Mami's hair when it's cut. Same for Madoka's even though it's pink. o3o

Tricky Cat

TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST

Madokas Dad.

MALES not ITEMS.

i could careless about the anime, im talking about gaia items here not anime -.-

The point I'm making, which is going over your head (I thought shortness was a female trait) is that the anime is literally 99.99% females. The only males in the show are tools, silhouettes. They're next to pointless.

So why would you expect this "RIG" (more so, sponsor item you buy) to contain male items.

Fat chance.

Also, since you seem to be ignorant about things:
The term is "I couldn't care less." It implies that you have reached rock-bottom of caring, and that it is physically impossible for you to give a s**t.
To say "I could care less" implies your caring levels are above 0 and means you could care about something from a wide variety of a lot to a little. It more so means you do give a s**t, even if it's a small one.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
AKB0048
Huh, I wonder how I forgot to check the hairs with the scissors. Thanks for reminding me.
Now I am amused. Reminds me of the genderswap fanarts.

Devoted Lunatic

Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST
Lapin Lequesne
TRVST

Madokas Dad.

MALES not ITEMS.

The point I'm making, which is going over your head (I thought shortness was a female trait) is that the anime is literally 99.99% females. The only males in the show are tools, silhouettes. They're next to pointless.

So why would you expect this "RIG" (more so, sponsor item you buy) to contain male items.

Fat chance.

Also, since you seem to be ignorant about things:
The term is "I couldn't care less." It implies that you have reached rock-bottom of caring, and that it is physically impossible for you to give a s**t.
To say "I could care less" implies your caring levels are above 0 and means you could care about something from a wide variety of a lot to a little. It more so means you do give a s**t, even if it's a small one.

and what your not getting is, were talking about we need more male items in this forum not about that medoka in general i only mentioned to give an example of the more girl items, so calm your nipples.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff