Welcome to Gaia! ::

the bad guy never wins, don't you read comic, watch tv, or even watch squirrils in the park?
I am on the good side............
the jedi way.............
may the force be with you all.........
fooled me once
Yeah there is something about evil that people lust for.

That's why the "bad boys" always get the girls.

Power, greed, corruption... And the sex is better.

razz Evil always wins. Good is too passive.
You are wearing some "evil" clothes right now.

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't because evil/bad people= sick of brown-nosing. gonk
eh... they're all posers stare ninja

But what about Batman, Superman, G man!!! they're good and they're cool 3nodding
Then there's all those inuyasha and alchemist people. Yet when it comes to demonic/angelic items, people choose demonic cause it looks hawter xd
Ok Batman good example, he is dark, but still a good guy.
I think being kind is much better than being cruel... I hope that when I leave a thread people feel better because I think it's important to respect everyones opinions and not fight over small things such as how your avie looks... I don't care if you make a typo or anything, I just hope that we all work to creating a better and more friendly Gaia Community
Evil is perception based. We consider ourselves good but others might precieve us as bad, Idealism, choice, perception, truely their is no evil or good, only perceptionally, and self perception of evil might differ from majority view.

Ie, Im pagan, if i walked into church meeting wearing my pentacle, they would call me heathen. Id be evil to them, they would be evil to me for calling me a heathen.

Domremy-kun's Waifu

Quotable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Enriel
Something I've noticed on Gaia (actually everywhere) is that good isn't cool enough. Whenever there is a good vs evil thing, the evil side is much more popular. Why do you think this is? I don't think evil is cool...it's called evil for a reason...

I myself prefer evil. There are certain things that evil people get to bask in that someone who performs acts of good could never do. ie: the hoarding of riches/women, conquering whole nations, commanding an army of eager, yes-men, etc. Besides, there is nothing greater than the feeling of power. Pure, unadulterated power. There is no feeling in the world like it. twisted

I have friends who try to proclaim they are evil, but they don't know what true evil is. I have had someone actually call me evil before. The feeling is... incredible.
Besides, it's as the Sith Code says:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
i want to be evil even tho i am but i want more! more i tellz u more! i want to eat and kill little kiddyz and puppies if only it werent illegal

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Im not evil...im just dark.

Its one of those times where people can just play around and be something different.

Its not like this is real life... its Gaia.
Because the Gothy McAngsty Dies of the world think it's new and arbitrary to be evil.
sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces