Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I have her friended on my other account. ;u;
It's a shame to see her go, I talked to her about art stuff a few times in our profile comments and complimented her art style in the SF forums. I haven't really talked to her much other than that, but she seemed like such a nice person and it was great getting to know what I do know of her.
I hope I can keep in touch with her, she's a pretty awesome brosif. :U

Perfect Saint

Yet another downer for Gaia. sweatdrop

Angelic Nitemare

Norahlie

Thank you so much for making this post. You really didn't have to and now I am a little overwhelmed by it. T3T;;; It's really sweet of you!
What kills me is the let you go, but kept reapersun's cat.

It made one item and took forever doing it. Shoddy work ethic on that one.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
It's always sucky when someone loses a job. Her work is gorgeous and she will be missed. If Gaia gets rid of Zimmay though...I'm gonna be done. -pets lekku- Zimmay made my dream item come true. ;3;

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
...Who? emotion_drool

After reading the journal, we'll be seeing you around chick. You do those things you need to do.

Shigatsu-san's Waifu

Sugary Genius

Aw it's sad. But at least she'll have more time for herself now. smile

Stubborn Gifter

Crud..... Without her, who will do the unisexing project? ;^; I hope someone will continue this project. After all, people are demanding the stuffs to be unisex.

Mega Bit

Yeah I saw that journal entry earlier, her's was the only journal I was subscribed to on this account since I am very much interested in the unisexing project.
It's a shame, but I wish Norahlie all the best in her future work!!

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
how do I feel?
It's sad that they are getting rid of the greatest people on gaia.
I wish they'd realize that the more favorites they get rid of, the madder we are going to get. It makes me sad to see them go.
I just wanted to take a moment to join in and say that it is never easy to let go of great talent, and it was not without a great amount of guilt and inner turmoil that we say goodbye to any of our artists. All of our contract artists are considered family, and we take great pride in trying to provide creative haven for many artists, both at Headquarters and remotely, so this comes without no small amount of anguish. We are all fanboys and fangirls for all of our artists, so we hope that there comes a time that this goodbye isn't forever, but we also know that with their talent and professionalism this is not the end of great opportunities for them, and even if we cant extend our help professionally, they have us as friends and colleagues, and we never abandon family.

Special Snowflake

Fayren Pickpocket
I just wanted to take a moment to join in and say that it is never easy to let go of great talent, and it was not without a great amount of guilt and inner turmoil that we say goodbye to any of our artists. All of our contract artists are considered family, and we take great pride in trying to provide creative haven for many artists, both at Headquarters and remotely, so this comes without no small amount of anguish. We are all fanboys and fangirls for all of our artists, so we hope that there comes a time that this goodbye isn't forever, but we also know that with their talent and professionalism this is not the end of great opportunities for them, and even if we cant extend our help professionally, they have us as friends and colleagues, and we never abandon family.

This is so true, many former Gaia artists go on to do greater things, Jenzee's art at E3 anyone? How awesome was it to see her stuff in an E3 presentation?!?!

edit: I'm sorry to see any artist go but I think that's it's possible to go on to do much more with a strong foundation such as a background at Gaiaonline. Good luck Norahlie, may rainbows and sparkles bedazzle your future successful career!

Smitten Businessman

Super depressing. emotion_8c Wish her better things.

Recent staff cuts greatly reduce my confidence in Gaia's continued solvency-- which is equally depressing, given the truly heinous amount of time I've sunk into this place.

A Friend

It's always sad to see people go. Especially when you take into consideration how close the artist team seems to be.
It's one of those reminders that Gaia, neat and fun can be, is a business at its core. Uph.

I wish her all the best!

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Norahlie

Thank you so much for making this post. You really didn't have to and now I am a little overwhelmed by it. T3T;;; It's really sweet of you!

We'll miss you Norahlie.

“Does this hurt? Of course it does, that’s why I’m going to keep doing it.”

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

She was (I believe) one of the, if not the ONLY, people working on the unisexing project! And she was super cool about drawing inspiration from different cultures, globally.

I'm extremely bitter about this. >:C

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces