Madam Ace
minghii
Madam Ace
minghii
....... /stuffs haru figma in a closet

My tiny Aoba and soft Koujaku say hi. emotion_awesome
User Image
/haru waves back
i really did not thought of something else when I read "soft koujaku", I really didnt

why you think I posed them like that emotion_awesome
stop this madness aoba you're crushing your future happiness under there

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
today i paid 7bil for 91 various color grunnies
no regrets emotion_dowant

Nerd

My very first buy from the cash shop was the Fallen Wish which was a great item at the time to me. Now though with bills to pay and other RL fun things to blow my spending money on I very very picky about what I buy

Sugary Cranberry

I've been here a long, long time now and didn't put cash into gaia till last year. However I wish I had
put it in here years ago rather than spend it where I did. -.-; So now I spend just a little here and at
times it does turn into a lot that gets sold in the market because I decide I'll never wear it. {Seriously need to fix that issue with my spends.} I still would never change the fact I spend here though.

Do I regret putting cash into the site? Not at all, just regret what I bought over other things.

No sadly there isn't one item I cherish anymore that I bought. Instead I cherish my dj's cause they were achieved thanks to one certain person and my best friend ever.

I have other items I want but none I care to chase after like I did a few certain items before.

Celestial Spirit

Considering that a bunch of my real-life collectibles got broken by incompetent movers last year, I can't say I put much stock in the argument that physical objects are always a better investment. It's all ephemeral in the greater scheme of things, anyway.
If I couldn't afford it, that would be another matter, but as it is - no regrets.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I don't regret spending my money, i just need to spend less than i have been, i have a lot of nice things im happy with whee

I especially love being a tiny wolf emotion_omnomnom

Intergalactic Genius

It really depends on the day and if Gaia has done something dumb if I regret the large sums of money I have spent on this site.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I don't really regret spending my money here. I think of it as like people spending money on video games or coffee.
But sometimes I regret spending my money on a RIG if I don't get an item I'm trying for. XD;

toys-argh-us's Waifu

When Cash was first an option I would spend real money on here collaborating with my bf at the time, but he left the site ages ago and now I just don't anymore. I still enjoy my time on here, even if I can't get the items brand new with cash.

Smooth Operator

No regrets, unless it's striking out on opening RIG items lol

I make a budget and top spending amount and I stick with it

Stellar Succubus

Yep. That's why I've stopped.

I have the cash, I just can't justify it anymore.

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

Madam Ace
Ehhh, better spent money here than on anime merch and parents knowingly disappointed in my hobbies. emotion_sweatdrop

Why not both? (Though I see further down the thread, you do have DMMd stuff I'm jelly of, so I guess you went that route.)

I don't often spend money on virtual purchases, but it's not a bad thing as long as you don't overspend. I mailed in cash for donation letters waaaaaay back when, don't regret that either.

I can sort of understand why people enjoy spending money on digital goods and services though. You can only hoard and collect so many physical things (my manga/plush/figure collection is swiftly approaching critical mass in my tiny room) but digital goods are, essentially, limitless. They don't need space, you don't need to take care of them, you won't lose them in a fire, and they are easier to keep away from prying, judgemental eyes. On the downside, nothing is eternal and we will lose everything the day Gaia founders. Like anything online, including MMOs, any time and money spent must be assumed to be a short term investment in fun rather than a long term goal or plan. As long as you don't lose sight of that, you shouldn't have a problem.

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
No regrets, some people go a lot to the movies I buy pixels and don't go to the movies, in the end both are money spend on nothing *shrugs* plus they enjoyment I receive from said pixels lasts a lot longer than a movie.

I paid cash to get Swamplands Circe, its a item that makes me incredibly happy, by far one of my favorite, I literally ran out the door to buy it.

Aged Gaian

I don't regret my money spent on Gaia. Granted I only spent $5 to $10 a month on gaia back around 2007-2009. I really only bought monthly collectibles and a couple of EIs when they came out. My boyfriend got gift cards from work for oing "above and beyond" work as a gift and he would just turn them into Gaia cards and get us items too. I can't imagine keeping up with Gaia now a days. It's just far too much now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff