Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Waffles

Suki Motosuwa
Pannerz
Yes, that's Gambino's bestfriend.

Gino's best friend ish Peyo because Moira scares him and Sasha too ditzay. xd

*subscribes to joor journal*
Why? gonk All it is about is the fact that my friend is just a dramaqueen.

I didn't know if I'd be around in the next minute or so to comment. Your sig did say so after all. :3

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Wow I wish I coulda been here for all of this. xp
Pannerz
Suki Motosuwa
Pannerz
Yes, that's Gambino's bestfriend.

Gino's best friend ish Peyo because Moira scares him and Sasha too ditzay. xd

*subscribes to joor journal*
Why? gonk All it is about is the fact that my friend is just a dramaqueen.

I didn't know if I'd be around in the next minute or so to comment. Your sig did say so after all. :3
Yes! Listen to the sig. The great sig say...amke me a sammich! domokun xd
Phantom Shifter
Wow I wish I coulda been here for all of this. xp
Catchup by clicking the chopper in Durem. 3nodding

Anxious Waffles

Suki Motosuwa
Pannerz

*zombified* Make sammich!!!

*makes* Would that be pickles or no pickles ma'am? domokun xd

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
hmmm..so he's my theory...
Well maybe it was someone behind gino that shot Gambino. I mean just as Gino realized that the 'evil' was actually his father ---

OMG! I got it! Since Gambino was acting all freacky and Gino didn't know that he was actually his father, he could have been convinced to let in one of the snipers. (or maybe more than one) So right before The deed was supposed to be done Gino realized that that's his father too late! Gambino is shot. Gino and the sniper(s?) get away right before the tower falls, so they're safe.

The sniper at Durem was probably meant for the Twins. It was just luck that the tower landed on their mansion.(maybe killed them?*doubt it*) So the second sniper's job was easy.

so, the only thing left is...Who are the sniper(s?). Oh, and the 'why?" I think is obvious. To get to power. ... That's it I think. I wrote everything down as fast as I could before it flew out of my mind.

My backupV

User Image

This came to me when I saw these pictures
Pannerz
Suki Motosuwa
Pannerz

No. Thank-you. 3nodding
NyakoNatsumi
hmmm..so he's my theory...
Well maybe it was someone behind gino that shot Gambino. I mean just as Gino realized that the 'evil' was actually his father ---

OMG! I got it! Since Gambino was acting all freacky and Gino didn't know that he was actually his father, he could have been convinced to let in one of the snipers. (or maybe more than one) So right before The deed was supposed to be done Gino realized that that's his father too late! Gambino is shot. Gino and the sniper(s?) get away right before the tower falls, so they're safe.

The sniper at Durem was probably meant for the Twins. It was just luck that the tower landed on their mansion.(maybe killed them?*doubt it*) So the second sniper's job was easy.

so, the only thing left is...Who are the sniper(s?). Oh, and the 'why?" I think is obvious. To get to power. ... That's it I think. I wrote everything down as fast as I could before it flew out of my mind.

My backupV

User Image

This came to me when I saw these pictures
Would have never noticed the cape thing! Good Jobz!

Anxious Waffles

Suki Motosuwa
Pannerz
Suki Motosuwa
Pannerz

No. Thank-you. 3nodding
*keeps off pickles* S'ok here! *gives sandwich*

Ohmigosh, the sig did it again! eek

I did comment. 3nodding Now I have to do home-related work. *waves and leaves* ^^
Pannerz
Suki Motosuwa
Pannerz
Suki Motosuwa
Pannerz

No. Thank-you. 3nodding
*keeps off pickles* S'ok here! *gives sandwich*

Ohmigosh, the sig did it again! eek

I did comment. 3nodding Now I have to do home-related work. *waves and leaves* ^^
OMI! Bye bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces