Welcome to Gaia! ::

I badly need help! I just joined Gaia, and it's an AWESOME site, but I need help! My Gaia is NAKED! Nude! In her BIRTHDAY SUIT! Whatever you address it as, she's it. I have a gray peasant dress, even though it's not much, and I want to equip it to my Gaia(I named her Dreema). I don't know how, though.

I went to Profile, and clicked "Customize Me" and I said to equip the dress to Dreema. It said it did, but it really didn't. So I tried, "My Inventory" but that didn't seem to work, either.

I know I have the dress, because when I was shopping, I saw the dress, and it was cheap. It said "Price: 49g" And then I saw it said SELL ITEM...So I know I have the item, and I also saw it in my inventory. I just can't figure out how to equip it. lol.

Please help? Thanks.

-Teal
stare
The inventory might be down. X . x; It happens on occasion. Be patient and try again later.

It does feel awkward being in your underwear in the beginning doesn't it? sweatdrop
Wrong forum, goto the charity forum to ask for gold, that can be found in the Gaia Exchange forum. Thats okay this place is confusing at first.

You have to save your avatar after you equip it.
Cracovin
Wrong forum, goto the charity forum to ask for gold, that can be found in the Gaia Exchange forum. Thats okay this place is confusing at first.

She didn't ask for gold, She asked for help on equiping her dress.

If avatar saving is up (haven't checked) You go to customize me, click on the item, the Preview of your avatar will show up with the Item/Items on, Then you click the Save Avatar Button, After that your avatar should be wearing the dress ^_^
Absolute Shadows
Cracovin

She didn't ask for gold, She asked for help on equiping her dress.

If avatar saving is up (haven't checked) You go to customize me, click on the item, the Preview of your avatar will show up with the Item/Items on, Then you click the Save Avatar Button, After that your avatar should be wearing the dress ^_^

Oh, sorry I misunderstood the begining part.
Yes, it is quite embarrassing. lol.
---
Um, although I'm thankful for you helping me, I would rather earn gold, than beg for it. As I said, I am new here, and I wasn't sure which forum was the right one... I will try saving my avatar. Thank you.
-----
Thank you for helping...It's nice to see some helping hands... smile
^ ^ Good luck! heart
Good luck and if I have any extra clothe son the future, i'll gladly donate them too you. ^_^
Good luck to you! heart

Though if you have questions or need help, this is the forum for you. Just thought I'd point that out. whee Otherwise you're welcome here to chit-chat about Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff