Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get over it stare
Stop your dumb little memorials and mourning for people you do not know are dead. It's wasted emotion, I know, I learned it the hard way for a real person.
Continue with the conspiracy theories, those are fun, but no one is dead.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
What about the conspiracy theory that they are dead? I consider that fun.
... I like playing along with the story though.. I wouldnt have joined this site if I wanted to have emotional constipations and brag about how mature I am.. 3nodding I could care less about all that.. Loosen up and have fun

Dammit! surprised
Teh Lulu

Zing! 3nodding
Kabookie
... I like playing along with the story though.. I wouldnt have joined this site if I wanted to have emotional constipations and brag about how mature I am.. 3nodding I could care less about all that.. Loosen up and have fun

Dammit! surprised

3nodding It is fun, but some poeple take it too seriously sometimes.
Teh Lulu

yeah it is pretty fun.but really this event is kinda like a giant soap opera.only with out the crummy actors and the bad scenarios.for instance,people die by falling off things,sex scandals,big losses.i could go on if i wanted.
toomuchmanga
Kabookie

Dammit! surprised

3nodding It is fun, but some poeple take it too seriously sometimes.

Yes yes.. I understand.. ^_^'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces