Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hi-Potion
Nova0437
x Karurie x
I don't really expect anything else from Gaia aside from more flash sales, Flynn Plunders, and pop-up ads.

If we do get a gold shop update, I hope the items are quality pixels. With the marketplace turned upside down, I would like to buy decent things from the gold shop that aren't wonky looking or flat colored/designed.

3nodding We need more basics that go with other things, since CIs only give you a single fancy pose, unless you wear multiple items at once. A lot of them are missing pieces (such as footwear or bottoms) as well.
We still don't have many/any plain black vests or sweater vests D:
Its so upsetting

Yeah, we need some more neutrals.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Nikko Roseus
-
I hope for a gold shop update soon as well, or the release of the loyalty shop may haps? 3nodding

I'm nervous for Loyals shop release. Its supposed to exist as a reward to for the average gaian who puts more than just cash into the site. Sorta the club verge for the peons. But if the re-colour items are anything to go by there wont be much to find that's affordable for those who spend more time than money here. Heres hoping it goes over well, have to wait and see I guess.
I was wondering about it too and I figured the grab bag was considered the gold shop update.

Shy Gaian

Hopefully at the start of december we get something.... we didn't get october as well right?? Or maybe they'll wait till the new year and well get a real big update...... who knows
I love gs updates

-on tablet. Its saying all my words are misspelled lol

Sparkling Transmutator

kitten tea
Hopefully at the start of december we get something.... we didn't get october as well right?? Or maybe they'll wait till the new year and well get a real big update...... who knows
I love gs updates

-on tablet. Its saying all my words are misspelled lol

We had a gold shop update in October. We still have today and tomorrow to get our update
for the months, so it isn't too late. Considering the holidays and that December is always a
huge month for item releases, I'm not surprised that we would be getting our gold shop update
around this time of the month. Just be patient. Oh and the grab bags have never replaced our
monthly gold shop updates. So far they have just been an extra gold shop update for the month.
To be fair, claims by staff dont mean much anymore

Might as well consider the gs rig the gold update

Festive Phantom

I want a Cross stitch update badly. Not holding my breath.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

last update was p crappy
hope this one will be better smile

A Friend

Damn, really? I vaguely remember seeing something. I must be thinking of October's update.

Frankly, between the barrage of sales and the wave of discontent within the community, it's been a blur.
And as opposed to in the past, it's a blur I can no longer keep up with!

Maybe there will be a late release. Here's to hoping. In all honesty, I'm not too miffed about it. Just concerned.

Greedy Capitalist

It'll be a shame if we don't get one (I like seeing new items) but at the same time it won't bother me too much.
I do occasionally buy from the goldshop but no where near as much as others.
Winter Hue
Oh and the grab bags have never replaced our
monthly gold shop updates. So far they have just been an extra gold shop update for the month.

Hmm. Well September had a grab bag and a Cross-stitch update. And Cross-stitch tends to have fewer items than regular updates anyway. September's grab bag announcement labels it as a gold shop update, but November's didn't, not even on the banner.

At this point, just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean much at all. The only way to be sure is just to wait. If we don't get anything else, I think we can assume the grab bag was considered the update, if we do, then all the better.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'd be really upset if there's no gold shop update really for this month. I wanted to get some gold shop mermaid gowns. sweatdrop But if that's the case, December's update better have some bigger updates to make up for this one.

Enduring Shapeshifter

Not surprised if we don't get a gold shop update.. and I get the feeling because Gaia made it quite clear what their term of loyalty is...

If you haven't spent cash, except Loyal not to let you in that shop.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Pyres
Not surprised if we don't get a gold shop update.. and I get the feeling because Gaia made it quite clear what their term of loyalty is...

If you haven't spent cash, except Loyal not to let you in that shop.

I just assume everything will be priced so high, someone would have needed to buy FB/C, or sell off some CIs.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
If it doesn't put money in their pockets, they either won't give attention to it at all or half-a** it. Gaia doesn't give a damn about anything that isn't profitable for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff